Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play
Less Than 1 Month Away from the Girls LI Showcase & Boys UnD1sputed Showcase! | Mid Atlantic Elite Showcase & New England Elite Showcase Just Released!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/15/21 07:52 PM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/15/21 07:47 PM
Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 05/15/21 07:46 PM
Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 05/15/21 07:32 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/15/21 04:44 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,366
Posts291,204
Members2,288
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 168 of 169 1 2 166 167 168 169
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #329676 05/11/21 10:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The playoff schedules have been sent to coaches. When will they be posted on GHCLC Sports Engine?

That’s why god made TeamSnap!

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #329690 05/11/21 12:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Like most discussions of race in the past year, this has devolved into nonsense over nothing. Unless somebody wants to explain the new HoCo Diversity and Inclusion policy, let's go back to talking about lacrosse.

In my opinion, the new policy should promote diversity and inclusion of lacrosse talent. The existence of different divisions, based on skill level, is a clearly non-inclusive policy. The "Elite" teams are obviously elitist, which is most unjust. Not being on an Elite team inflicts a crippling blow on the self-esteem of other players, who feel alienated, and merely perpetuates the privilege of those who have had good coaching in the past.

Therefore, before the beginning of the season, HoCo will assess the skill level of every potential player, and will assign players to teams while ensuring that each team contains an equal number of players from every skill level (the former Elite, AAA, AA, A, and B levels). The result will be a glorious display of diversity, inclusion, equity, and athletic justice! Furthermore, weaker players will be greatly inspired by playing on teams with stronger players, and will rapidly improve their athletic skills due to exposure to the example of stronger players.

What decent person could possibly oppose a system based on equity and athletic justice?

I think we already have that policy... it’s called tryouts. So we’re good, thanks. I hope that post was a joke but you can never tell with libs. The chance of parents letting hoco decide where their kids play = 0. There would be a private league in a week to avoid this nonsense.

Well if Redumblicans don't like the policy result they can always storm HCRP headquarters and try to take it over themselves.

Taking the policy seriously says all we need to know about you. LOL

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #329697 05/11/21 12:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Like most discussions of race in the past year, this has devolved into nonsense over nothing. Unless somebody wants to explain the new HoCo Diversity and Inclusion policy, let's go back to talking about lacrosse.

In my opinion, the new policy should promote diversity and inclusion of lacrosse talent. The existence of different divisions, based on skill level, is a clearly non-inclusive policy. The "Elite" teams are obviously elitist, which is most unjust. Not being on an Elite team inflicts a crippling blow on the self-esteem of other players, who feel alienated, and merely perpetuates the privilege of those who have had good coaching in the past.

Therefore, before the beginning of the season, HoCo will assess the skill level of every potential player, and will assign players to teams while ensuring that each team contains an equal number of players from every skill level (the former Elite, AAA, AA, A, and B levels). The result will be a glorious display of diversity, inclusion, equity, and athletic justice! Furthermore, weaker players will be greatly inspired by playing on teams with stronger players, and will rapidly improve their athletic skills due to exposure to the example of stronger players.

What decent person could possibly oppose a system based on equity and athletic justice?

I think we already have that policy... it’s called tryouts. So we’re good, thanks. I hope that post was a joke but you can never tell with libs. The chance of parents letting hoco decide where their kids play = 0. There would be a private league in a week to avoid this nonsense.

Well if Redumblicans don't like the policy result they can always storm HCRP headquarters and try to take it over themselves.

Taking the policy seriously says all we need to know about you. LOL

Yes, taking the policy seriously, and the fact that you use the word Redumblicans, says all we need to know. My gosh I am grateful not to be you!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
TLaxOne #329736 05/11/21 04:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #329774 05/12/21 08:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for posting. Do you have the schedule for the Championship games on Sunday? Some people like to watch other divisions play and Sunday will have some big games.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #329812 05/12/21 11:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #329958 05/13/21 08:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Link no longer works. Does anyone know where the brackets can be found so teams can get an idea what time games are Sunday if they advance?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #329964 05/13/21 09:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Link no longer works. Does anyone know where the brackets can be found so teams can get an idea what time games are Sunday if they advance?


its all on the GHClacrosse.com website.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #329998 05/13/21 11:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Link no longer works. Does anyone know where the brackets can be found so teams can get an idea what time games are Sunday if they advance?


its all on the GHClacrosse.com website.
Nowhere to be found.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
TLaxOne #330001 05/13/21 12:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last edited by JesLax1; 05/13/21 12:54 PM.
Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #330010 05/13/21 12:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

It had been taken down and republished with some time changes. Bye thank you.

Last edited by JesLax1; 05/13/21 12:55 PM.
Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #330060 05/13/21 05:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

It had been taken down and republished with some time changes. Bye thank you.

How is Kelly Post already in the championship?? 2028AAA?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #330184 Yesterday at 05:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

It had been taken down and republished with some time changes. Bye thank you.

How is Kelly Post already in the championship?? 2028AAA?

They are that good. And slipping the HOCO officials a Bengy

Like Reply Quote
Page 168 of 169 1 2 166 167 168 169
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4