Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play
1 Month Away from the CBLaxers.com Boys UnD1sputed Showcase & Girls LI Showcase!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 05/07/21 02:01 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/07/21 02:00 PM
Girls 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/07/21 01:57 PM
Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
by Anonymous - 05/07/21 01:56 PM
Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 05/07/21 01:55 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,352
Posts290,250
Members2,285
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 373 of 373 1 2 371 372 373
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
Anonymous #328796 05/03/21 08:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't it great when a low iq 91 dad posts his own rankings based on nothing more than him watching 91 teams play hitmen and empire in their horrible tournaments lol....how does someone even rank a 2028, 2029, 2030 team ,you're a fool

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #328808 05/03/21 10:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid just asked about possibly playing for 91 next season. Never wanted to before now. I’ll let him tryout and see what he thinks.He may change his mind by tryout time. I’m not going to pick his team for him. Let him see what is out there and decide from what he thinks. May not make a move, but I would consider it if he wanted to. Could be a different landscape next season. Possibly a bunch of player moves. WSYL will be done with. Things should be a bit more normal school and sports and overall. We’ll see.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328814 05/03/21 11:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Isn't it great when a low iq 91 dad posts his own rankings based on nothing more than him watching 91 teams play hitmen and empire in their horrible tournaments lol....how does someone even rank a 2028, 2029, 2030 team ,you're a fool

Don’t these 91 teams okay the other Long Island teams? Check the scoreboard

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328870 05/04/21 10:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The other long island teams aren't good . Just a few of them are . Other teams go out of state to play the good teams , 91 doesn't

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328883 05/04/21 11:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The other long island teams aren't good . Just a few of them are . Other teams go out of state to play the good teams , 91 doesn't

That’s not a true statement Express Daddy! Unfortunately Long Island is saturated with money hungry clubs . Long Island probably has triple the number of teams then these other states .

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #328933 05/04/21 02:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately you're a foolish 91 dad and just proved my point. You just said it yourself , And 91 invites those bad teams to their tournaments and beats them. Some of the 91 teams never see an annapolis Hawks , primetime , sweetlax etc.....because they're stuck in their own bad tournaments. But hey , if you think blowing out hitmen is good for the brand , wear your tournament t shirt proudly .

Last edited by JMLax1; 05/04/21 02:59 PM.
Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328951 05/04/21 04:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately you're a foolish 91 dad and just proved my point. You just said it yourself , And 91 invites those bad teams to their tournaments and beats them. Some of the 91 teams never see an annapolis Hawks , primetime , sweetlax etc.....because they're stuck in their own bad tournaments. But hey , if you think blowing out hitmen is good for the brand , wear your tournament t shirt proudly .

Definitely not a 91 Dad here! I was commenting on your statement about the other LI teams. Could careless about 91 or WSYL as a matter of fact . I care about LI Lax and how we should be working to make it even stronger . You probably won’t agree with this statement because your kid probably plays on 2026 Express.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #329089 05/05/21 02:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Express thread. Why is everyone talking about 91?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #329106 05/05/21 04:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely not a 91 Dad here! I was commenting on your statement about the other LI teams. Could careless about 91 or WSYL as a matter of fact . I care about LI Lax and how we should be working to make it even stronger . You probably won’t agree with this statement because your kid probably plays on 2026 Express.

At the 2026 level, there really isn’t any strong competition on LI for Express unfortunately. It would be great if there was. More local competition would be a definite plus.

Like Reply Quote
Page 373 of 373 1 2 371 372 373
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard