IMG Lacrosse Camps Are Coming to New York City!As the nation’s fastest-growing youth sport, lacrosse requires its players to have knowledgeable coaching, tactical training and field access to reach their full potential. The IMG Lacrosse Academy’s Camps at Randall’s Island provide all of this and much more.
Available for ages 7-18, the Randall’s Island lacrosse camps offer Weekly Camp and 3-Week Camp options that incorporate individual drills, encouraging instruction, game strategy sessions and scrimmages that refine skill in lacrosse players of all ability levels. Thre week training camps are encouraged and proven to deliver maximum results. Also, athletes will be grouped based on age and ability level.
In addition to lacrosse instruction, each camper attending a full day of camp will receive 2 performance sessions per day. These performance sessions are engineered to provide total athletic development and a competitive edge on and off the field. As a pioneer in performance training, the IMG Performance Institute has strategically scheduled these sessions in each campers program and will include: Mental Conditioning, Physical Conditioning, Communication Training by game on, Athletic Regeneration, Vision Training, and Nutrition.
Whether you are just learning the game or need advanced instruction, the IMG Lacrosse Academy’s Camps at Randall’s Island can help you reach your goals.
Lacrosse Camp Dates:
|Three-Week Camp Dates|
|Start Date||End Date|
|Weekly Camp Dates|
Lacrosse Camp Details:
- Weekly Camps (Monday-Friday) available June 27-July 1, July 11-July 15, July 18-July 22, July 25-July 29, Aug. 1-Aug. 5, Aug. 8-Aug. 12
- 3-Week Camps (Monday-Friday) available June 27-July 22 (no camp the week of July 3) and July 25-Aug. 12
- Full-Day Camp available for players of all ability levels ages 7-18
- Select a one-week lacrosse camp or three-week camp that best fits your needs and schedule. Multiple weeks are encouraged to maximize your training experience
- Lacrosse instruction includes: drills for shooting accuracy and power, face-offs, checks, stick protection, game strategy, scrimmages and more
- Receive 2 two-hour lacrosse training sessions each day
- Receive 2 one-hour sessions of performance training a day
- IMG Academies camp t-shirt
- Gatorade and water at each field
- Certified athletic trainers will be on site every day
- Post-camp evaluation mailed to every camper for continued development
- Transportation is available
Lacrosse Camp Experience:
- Receive world-class coaching instruction from former professional players and coaches in an environment that is fun, dynamic and exciting
- Focus on individual skills, tactics, and team play that translate to on-field individual and team success
- Train on some of the best lacrosse fields in the New York City metropolitan area
- A well-balanced and nutritionally optimized lunch will be served to all full-day camp participants
- Interaction with other young, talented lacrosse players, as well as other sports such as Baseball, Football and Soccer
Lacrosse Full-Day Camp Schedule:
|8:30am||Check-in||Report to Camp||Report to Camp||Report to Camp||Report to Camp|
|9:00am||Sport Training Session||Sport Training Session||Sport Training Session||Sport Training Session||Sport Training Session|
|11:00am||IPI Discipline||IPI Discipline||IPI Discipline||IPI Discipline|
|1:00pm||IPI Discipline||IPI Discipline||IPI Discipline||IPI Discipline|
|2:00pm||Sport Training Session||Sport Training Session||Sport Training Session||Sport Training Session|
Lacrosse Camp Pricing:
|Camp Type||Full-Day Price|
*Register before April 15th, 2011 and receive $100 off for every week you attend!
For more information or to register for a program:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-265-8113.