Globall Sports Centers - 2012 Summer Lacrosse Camps - 03/29/12 03:23 PM
Globall Sports Centers 2012 Summer Lacrosse Camps
Globall Sports Centers camps will be under the supervision of LAX Director Dan Paccione and his highly experienced staff. Dan Paccione enters his fifth season as the top assistant coach and offensive coordinator for the St. Johnís Red Storm lacrosse program. Prior to coaching at St. Johnís, Paccione played for the New [lacrosse] Saints of the National Lacrosse League and was drafted by the Long Island Lizards. Paccione and his staff will also be launching a comprehensive youth program with Globall Sports Centers in the Fall.
LITTLE LAXERS (Ages 6-10)
Program participants will be placed in training groups appropriate for their ability and age. New players and beginners will be offered a curriculum geared toward developing proper form and learning the basics of lacrosse. (No equipment needed. Lacrosse sticks supplied if needed.)
NEXT-LEVEL LACROSSE (Ages 11-14)
Lacrosse Players will be offered a curriculum which emphasizes developing proper form for competitive lacrosse and improving offensive, defensive, and core skills in a position-specific environment. Players will be placed in position-specific training groups in order to further their development and bring them to the next level. FULL EQUIPMENT NEEDED.
- Professional Instruction from experienced staff
- For Next-Level Camps, position-Specific training with low player / coach ratios
- State-of-the-art climate controlled field turf facility
- Official Globall Lacrosse T-Shirt
- Additional Discounts off lacrosse apparel and equipment
- Little Laxers Camp: Click Here for Little Laxer Registration
- Next-Level Camps: Click Here for Next-Level Registration
Questions? E-Mail : email@example.com
Contact Meghan Frey at 516-622-3900, Extension 18