@BackOfTheCAGE
.@LongstrethLAX girls' recruit:

Pennridge PA 2024 Mid, Draw Ava Fantaskey commits to Temple University

Pennridge (PA) 2024 Mid, Draw Ava Fantaskey of Dynasty Elite Zulu has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Temple University.

High school: Pennridge (Perkasie, PA)
Grad year: 2024
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: Temple University
Club team: Dynasty Elite Zulu
Lacrosse honors: 2022 Philly National Team 2 2022 Lax for the Cure All Tournament Team Dynasty Elite Iron Woman of the Week 2 year Varsity Starter at Pennridge Pennridge Varsity Lacrosse 3D Award (Dedication, Determination, & Desire) Suburban One All-League Selection Lacrosse Pennridge Varsity Starter on Basketball team
Academic honors: Honor Roll Student 2024 Exec Council Key Club Member FBLA Member NOVA Upstander Member

Is there anything else you would like to share?
"Thank you to my coaches, my parents, my brothers, my teammates, my friends, and all those who have supported, guided, and coached me along the way! "

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit:

Written By: Christer Pangindian
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed?
Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

Check to See Other Lacrosse Player College Commitments

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Ava Fantaskey on her commitment to Temple University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

View College Profile Below:

>>> Womens

Longstreth Women’s Sports, the official sponsor for TopLaxRecruits.com girls’ recruits, congratulates Ava Fantaskey on her commitment to Temple University. Longstreth specializes in equipment, uniforms and apparel for women’s sports. Longstreth carries a huge selection of all the best women’s heads, handles, goalie gear and player accessories – including shoes and apparel. Visit longstreth.com for directions and information.

View college profile below:

© US Lacrosse Community Forum