@BackOfTheCAGE
Is anyone doing the committed games on LI at the end of June for senior commits and junior (2019 commits)? Seems like a reasonably fair rate and what I think would be great comp. for my son who is going off to college after the Summer and since he will only be playing HS ball, I thought doing this could be great for him. Anyone else considering this? cblaxers.com/the-committed-games
I
Originally Posted by LaxrFanatic
Is anyone doing the committed games on LI at the end of June for senior commits and junior (2019 commits)? Seems like a reasonably fair rate and what I think would be great comp. for my son who is going off to college after the Summer and since he will only be playing HS ball, I thought doing this could be great for him. Anyone else considering this? cblaxers.com/the-committed-games

For $100 and to play against the top players, why the heck not. We will be there and hopefully players not just from the island come and the MD, VA, PA and NJ players come too.
Yea, we will be there. It's a mid week event on June 28th so there should be a good turnout
© US Lacrosse Community Forum