@BackOfTheCAGE
Posted By: TM@BOTC Equipment -
Use this thread to discuss top equipment you like to use
Posted By: Kodie14 Re: Equipment -
Anyone have any experience with women's helmets or Halo headbands? Looking for reviews from women that have used them, or parents with girls that have. Thanks.
Posted By: brucem57 Re: Equipment -
anyone know where i can get my lax gear sanitized and disinfected? I heard somewhere there was a Sani Sport dealer on long island. They use an ozone chamber to kill the bacteria and get rid of the odor. Cant seem to find them.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Equipment -
there is a place (hockey store) next to the play gym place off Milbar (the road just east of 110) where Farmingdale St is. they have one of those baker boxes
Originally Posted by brucem57
anyone know where i can get my lax gear sanitized and disinfected? I heard somewhere there was a Sani Sport dealer on long island. They use an ozone chamber to kill the bacteria and get rid of the odor. Cant seem to find them.

Its known as Benjamin's. Go out and buy some new stuff
Has anyone tested out the new womens heads by Epoch?.
Purpose.. yes had prototype all summer and my daughter and a few of her friends just got them and used them Sunday. They all love it.
Posted By: BOTC_EVENTS Re: Equipment -
Laxworld is closing the doors very soon so Everything is 70% off, take advantage using the code 70OFF
© US Lacrosse Community Forum