@BackOfTheCAGE
CORTLAND — The gamers and coaches at the Manhasset sideline knew the primary 25 mins had been now no longer indicative of the form of ladies lacrosse group they are. Manhasset defeated Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake, 20-10, utlizing an 11-1 2nd 1/2 of withinside the nation Class C ladies lacrosse semifinals Friday afternoon at SUNY Cortland. “Our train informed us that we`ve got a lot capability and we may want to play a lot higher than we had been gambling withinside the first 1/2 of," midfielder Caitlin Barrett stated. Manhasset (14-2) advances to play Honeoye Falls-Lima (12-8) withinside the nation Class C very last at 2 p.

m. on Saturday at SUNY Cortland. Manhasset allowed 4 desires over the very last 4:forty five of the primary 1/2 of and Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake (18-4) tied the rating at nine coming into halftime. “The momentum turned into going our manner however to look it shift the alternative manner turned into a bit disappointing,” stated Alexis Morton, who had six desires and assists.

Barrett had 3 desires and an assist, however specially made her presence recognized with 12 draw controls. “I simply recognise I should hold strolling for that floor ball,” Barrett stated. “Whether it`s up withinside the air, at the floor, I simply should hold going and do my high-quality to get it in my stick. ”
© US Lacrosse Community Forum