@BackOfTheCAGE
Just whilst it gave the look of they might be tested, Ava Tighe took over and helped the Seahawks explode for twelve unanswered desires withinside the 2nd 1/2 of. The Seahawks led 6-three at halftime however appeared to be suffering to discover the again of the internet, as Caitlin Noack made 4 of her seven saves within side the first 1/2 of. “We got here out a bit sloppy, it might`ve been the LIC jitters,” Tighe stated. She scored every of the primary 5 desires within side the 1/2 of to increase the Seahawks` result in 11-three with 16:fifty three remaining.

“I assume the sloppiness within side the first 1/2 of simply became on that transfer in my mind,” stated Tighe, who completed with six desires. Maggie Spehr, who scored desires within side the first 1/2 of, finished her hat trick off an help via way of means of Hannah Van Son with 7:15 remaining. “We simply knew we desired our vacation spot to be at states and we didn`t need to quit our season now,” Spehr stated. Cold Spring Harbor (10-8) will appearance to retain its dominance towards Bronxville of Section I within side the kingdom semifinals at SUNY Cortland on Friday at three p.m.
© US Lacrosse Community Forum