@BackOfTheCAGE
Nassau, NY: We are extremely sad to inform you that Legendary Nassau Community College Assistant Men's Lacrosse Coach, loving husband, grandfather, father of 2 (son, J.P. Brazel, Hofstra Men's Assistant Lacrosse Coach) and an ambassador of the sport of lacrosse among so much more, Tom Brazel passed away last night after a long, hard fight. Our prayers go out to the entire Brazel family.

"Anyone who knew Coach Brazz, knew about his passion for the game and impacting kids lives. He was the first one at everything, and the last one to leave. Tom was extremely dedicated to the Nassau Lacrosse F.A.M.I.L.Y and the entire lacrosse community. He was also the best story teller, and one of the funniest human beings I have ever met. His one liners truly go unmatched. He was a true Nassau guy through and through. It was a privilege and an honor to work with this man, and I know he will be missed by everyone that came across his path." John Save, Head Men's Lacrosse Coach of Nassau Community College

The services and funeral arrangements will be posted below when made public.

Rest in Peace Coach Brazel.

-Back of the Cage

Services for Tommy Brazel:

Visitation
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm Friday, January 19, 2018
Charles J. O'Shea - Wantagh
603 Wantagh Avenue
Wantagh, New York 11793

Visitation
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Friday, January 19, 2018
Charles J. O'Shea - Wantagh
603 Wantagh Avenue