@BackOfTheCAGE
Posted By: TM@BOTC Girl's 2023 -
Use this thread to discuss things going on in the girl's graduating class of 2023 in PA and vicinity.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girl's 2023 -
How did the Big 4 HHH team do in Maryland this weekend?
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How did the Big 4 HHH team do in Maryland this weekend?

🤔 So someone who isn't a parent of a player on the team knew they were playing in a youth event in Florida and is curious as to how they performed?
The Terps Classic doesn't publish scores(we are looking for other scores as well) but there was a Big 4 HHH team that played Heros and M&D in 2023 this weekend.
I know boys lax is big in Philly didn’t think they played much girls. So who are the top club teams in the area?
Dynasty Elite/Coach Duck
Ultimate
Triple H
Steps
Blast
NXT
er
The only elite team in 2023 girls division from the Philly/PA is NXT. HHH is a solid 2nd/3rd division team. When they play the Heros, m&d.s YJ A teams they get crushed. NXT holds their own against all those teams and even wins some games against them
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The only elite team in 2023 girls division from the Philly/PA is NXT. HHH is a solid 2nd/3rd division team. When they play the Heros, m&d.s YJ A teams they get crushed. NXT holds their own against all those teams and even wins some games against them

I’m not partial as I coach a Baltimore based 2023, but Dynasty Elite is pretty solid. They have speed and size.
© US Lacrosse Community Forum