@BackOfTheCAGE
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Millon Lacrosse Camps -
Anyone have feedback on the Millon Elite camp?
invite only
Thanks, I was hoping to get some feed back on how the experience was from anyone that may have attended or known someone who has. Was it a step (or two) above the regular camp? TIA
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thanks, I was hoping to get some feed back on how the experience was from anyone that may have attended or known someone who has. Was it a step (or two) above the regular camp? TIA

my son did it last year, he loved it. ( he wanted to go back this year but we have a family wedding that conflicts) They work the kids hard!!! Big emphasis on conditioning as well as foot work and stick skills
When we picked him up all we noticed that every player was dragging their buts. Its 3 days of non stop work its not for everybody.
my son also went last year returning again. it was hard work on individual skill much different then the camp. kids are broken down by position. it is the more advanced kids that are invited.

If your son really likes lax he will enjoy.
Previous response is correct they work the kids hard and show them what to expect and what it will take to succeed in high school and college. I was told if your kid is a die hard this is for them and I found this accurate.

My son is going back and really looking forward to it.
© US Lacrosse Community Forum