@BackOfTheCAGE
Tournament currently has 80 Teams registered. We are Capping at around 110. Any questions please contact Pat Brennan at patbrennan04@verizon.net
Thanks
Is registration now closed?
Registration is still open
CAN U ELABORATE ON TEAMS IN THE 2024 BRACKET
Why don't you just contact them?
Originally Posted by Anonymous

They are nine years old. They are fourth graders. Average height is 4'5" and approx 70 lbs.

They are nine years old. They are fourth graders. Average height is 4'5" and approx 70 lbs.

Ha...very clever, but unfortunately your a dope. The guy just wanted to know which teams were entered in his kid's age bracket.

Must be a response from PB. He's an a$$.

Ha...very clever, but unfortunately your a dope. The guy just wanted to know which teams were entered in his kid's age bracket.

Why not call the tournament director?
Only a few spots remain for Tournament
We currently Have 102 Teams Registered

Contact me directly with any questions
Thanks Pat Brennan patbrennan04@verizon.net

He's a dope , but you thought they were serious ?? But thanks for clearing it up for us !
Is 6th grade going to go on Sat or Sun?

Did you bother reading the flyer at the top?
Hopefully, all teams play on grade this tournament & not bring down kids from other grades.
Starting to close divisions this MON 5/30
Should have schedule done by 6/6
Thanks PB
Have 113 Teams registered- Starting to work on schedule - We could use following to even out some Divisions
1 3rd Grade B team
1 4th Grade A or B Team
1 5th Grade A Team
1 7th Grade A Team
2 Varsity Teams
Thanks PB

When will the schedule be out?
When will the schedule be out?

Did you read the post 2 above yours. It says 6/6.
Can Still use
1 4th A or B
1 5th A
1 7th A
1 8th A or B
1 Varsity Team
THX

please list 2022 teams for A and B
can you give an idea of time frames for each division? Morning or afternoon for 2023 A specifically? thx
Please direct your questions in an email to Pat Brennan.

plustixx@yahoo.com
Starting Times have been sent to Teams Directors
Can Still use One varsity Team
Full Schedule should be out Sat/Sun
Thanks
can you elaborate on which teams from 2024 are playing
Schedule is up on Tourney Machine, FYI. Is it final? Likelihood of changes?

Yes, I know I can email the tournament director directly, but since he posts here, and others can see this, I am asking here.
Schedule is up on Tourney Machine, FYI. Is it final? Likelihood of changes?

Yes, I know I can email the tournament director directly, but since he posts here, and others can see this, I am asking here.

I received an email from Pat Brennan that the schedule will be coming out. I take this to mean that it is still being tweaked..

If you are in a hurry or have an issue with your schedule, I can only suggest that you email PB.
We are sending to all Directors Tonight
Here it is - Like always could be some changes

http://www.tourneymachine.com/R20676
Can Use One JV Team Thanks Pat B

Did you bother reading the flyer at the top?

It's depends on what team you are because my son is in 6 grade and is on a 6 grade team. The flyer says he will be playing on Saturday but his team is playing up with the 7th graders on Sunday. And I see a couple other 6 grade teams playing up too.. They might've not had a enough seventh graders so they move some sixth-graders up .I guess ..You can check the schedule it's been out since Saturday .
how and why is True Blue 2022 playing up in a 7th grade division?

It's not just True Blue that's playing up LI Outlaws 2022 is playing up too.. Both teams will be fine playing up ... And why does it matter if both of these teams play up.. I think both of them can handle themselves playing with the seventh graders ...

It's not just True Blue that's playing up LI Outlaws 2022 is playing up too.. Both teams will be fine playing up ... And why does it matter if both of these teams play up.. I think both of them can handle themselves playing with the seventh graders ...

Smart move. If you're playing in MD, Pa or Mass this summer you'll be playing up whether you want to or not. Might as well get the kids ready.

Smart move. If you're playing in MD, Pa or Mass this summer you'll be playing up whether you want to or not. Might as well get the kids ready.

Totally agree too ...

Totally agree too ...

It's really up to the coach to get play his team where he feels they will be challenged. If they can play competitive games then great if any team is playing up and getting blown out then the coach made a bad decision and going forward should place them where they belong.

Totally agree too ...

It's really up to the coach to get play his team where he feels they will be challenged. If they can play competitive games then great if any team is playing up and getting blown out then the coach made a bad decision and going forward should place them where they belong.

Looking at the schedule, it's a 6th grade bracket with 1 7th grade team. Seems they needed to even out the schedule.
Looking at schedule there's a few teams that its certain should be playing in that A bracket , especially seeing some of them play in the fall you could say you gotta be kidding me ?? I guess being the first tournament everyone is testing the waters now before season kicks in fully. You will see those teams playing in championship , and hopefully this will be the last time you will see them in this bracket.

Totally agree too ...

Looking at the schedule, it's a 6th grade bracket with 1 7th grade team. Seems they needed to even out the schedule.
We will Have a updated schedule out Thursday- That will be Final
Still Need a JV Team as one dropped last minute
Thanks pat Brennan
JV Team good, Now Can Use a 8th B
Thanks Pat B
What's the difference between 5th grade A and B divisions?
Think team long island u13 will walk this bracket easily , very good group of players .
What's the difference between 5th grade A and B divisions?

The difference is that the A division is stronger than the B division..
Think team long island u13 will walk this bracket easily , very good group of players .

Which team is Team LI U13?
Love the mods Deleted

If you have a question or suggestion, contact the TD. Don't stir your crap in here.

What grade is team Long Island U13 , don't see them on the schedule .
To the idiot who keeps posting, attacking and arguing with me....

Nope, no dog in this or any other age group. My puppies are grown. Get a life and post with your name, coward. If you have something of merit to say to Pat Brennan, be a man and email him.

I have to wonder what your agenda is, hmmmmm

I assume the 8th grade/2020 A bracket
can anyone tell me where to find a field map for this tournament?
Actually I found it on Tourney machine but it doesn't have a field 6 for Stimson? Our game is on field 6
Actually I found it on Tourney machine but it doesn't have a field 6 for Stimson? Our game is on field 6

Please email Pat Brennan at plustixx@yahoo.com

Right now he is very busy and I am not sure he will see your questions.
I think that one is in the back dbehind the baseball field. Far corner when at the school.

They were in the 2021 B bracket but disappeared, looks like they were replaced by the Sachem 2021 team.
Field 5 Will be Town Field in back and 6 will be by Tennis courts Thx ,

They were in the 2021 B bracket but disappeared, looks like they were replaced by the Sachem 2021 team.

The TLI 2020 team is good, that is U14.
Kinda surprised to see such a light showing from Outlaw teams in a home tourney...anyway, well done tourney, nice day to get the season started...

Totally agree too ...

Hey great move playing True Blue 2022 up in the 21 bracket Im sure it really gave those kids a great ego boost..
you need more barriers behind the nets, and some end line balls. Other than that fun day of lacrosse for a good cause.
Appreciate all feed back. Thought it was a great weekend. Directors are asked to check in and we supply with balls. Some never do. When left on end lines, they disappear. Had 3 Nets this year and will add more. Thanks to all that participated.
PB
you need more barriers behind the nets, and some end line balls. Other than that fun day of lacrosse for a good cause.

We had a Great Day yesterday. Did go the way we wanted but it was fun. Please, please, please let them they know you need end line barriers. That slowed the game tremendously. The shots would end up 2 fields over. We will be back wink
© US Lacrosse Community Forum