@BackOfTheCAGE
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NOTB Boys Training Sessions -
Any details on the travel team dates/times for practices and tournaments?
Most practices will be on Saturdays. Tournaments are probably one local in November, one in Decemeber and one in February. PA area.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Most practices will be on Saturdays. Tournaments are probably one local in November, one in Decemeber and one in February. PA area.

Thx. More specifics on practice times would be helpful.
Anyone else going to tryouts on Thursday? Seems to best value of any other box select teams
Yes my 2024 and 2022 sons are trying out. I have done there clinics last couple of years and has been great. Good coaches and my kids have gotten a lot out of it.
does box make sense for a goalie to play? i have no experience with it, but seems like they just stand there and try to get hit. would a goalie benefit from playing box?

thanks
Goalies age free bring your son there and see if he likes it. I'm sure he will have fun and learn things from the coaches he can apply to field lax.
Goalies are free so it cant hurt. Flyer says goalie training too.
Yes my 2024 and 2022 sons are trying out. I have done there clinics last couple of years and has been great. Good coaches and my kids have gotten a lot out of it.

Problem with 2024 is there are no tournaments with that age group. Typically 2023 earliest.
Not true other states have 2024 tournaments, I have a nephew in philly and Maryland who both play travel box and a friend in Boston as well all 2024 and they started in 3rd grade. So hopefully there are a few more out there and that's why the team will go away once and others will come here.

Thx. More specifics on practice times would be helpful.

Yes, practice days & times are critical, due to other sports, especially kids playing fall school sports. Any more details available for the HS age group?

3rd and 4th 1230 till 2
5th and 6th 1pm till 230
7th and 8th 2pm till 330
Not true other states have 2024 tournaments, I have a nephew in philly and Maryland who both play travel box and a friend in Boston as well all 2024 and they started in 3rd grade. So hopefully there are a few more out there and that's why the team will go away once and others will come here.

None of the Philly area or DC area tourneys have 2024 (nxt, madlax, jersey). Likely will play up which is dangerous in box

3rd and 4th 1230 till 2
5th and 6th 1pm till 230
7th and 8th 2pm till 330

Thx. Any specifics on tournaments?

3rd and 4th 1230 till 2
5th and 6th 1pm till 230
7th and 8th 2pm till 330

Those are the open sessions right? What about travel team practices?
Same times
© US Lacrosse Community Forum