@BackOfTheCAGE
Looking for a strong club program to work with this summer season. Reside in the tristate area playing for a strong HS program and open to any opportunities/fill-ins. Please email: 2025laxgoalie@gmail.com Thanks
Originally Posted by 2025laxgoalie
Looking for a strong club program to work with this summer season. Reside in the tristate area playing for a strong HS program and open to any opportunities/fill-ins. Please email: 2025laxgoalie@gmail.com Thanks

Call Igloo, they bring half their A team to B tournaments. I'm sure they would love to add another kid to their 60 person roster.
Igloo has one of the top goalies in 2025
Wow, can I have his autograph?
Empire could use a goalie
Yeah right, Until you drop 3 quick goals on him and he has a tantrum, throws his stick or blows up his teammates. If that is "Top" then no wonder A/Bgloo is at the bottom.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
OK kid, which one
Maybe, but you've also got one of the worst offenses of this group. Plenty of reps.
Rebels National looking for players.
Thanks
What is Rebels National?
What is Rebels National?

Exactly!
Rebels are the Future, you're in the Past.
A very well thought out plan with partners all over the U.S.
Just keep up your negative talk on Rebels as they blow by your club.
Have a nice day
What is Rebels National?

Exactly!
Rebels Nationals is essentially a Showcase team that allows kids to play with a local club team but this gives the player a couple extra tournaments to be seen by more coaches. You can bash the Rebels all you want but the program is growing and shedding its old "Outlaws" reputation as a perennial B team program.
Isn't that what your Club team should be doing, showcasing its players? Now there is a "showcase" team. You keep falling for this nonsense.
Isn't that what your Club team should be doing, showcasing its players? Now there is a "showcase" team. You keep falling for this nonsense.
There have always been showcase teams. Some club teams just don't do enough.
What is Rebels National?

Exactly!
Rebels Nationals is essentially a Showcase team that allows kids to play with a local club team but this gives the player a couple extra tournaments to be seen by more coaches. You can bash the Rebels all you want but the program is growing and shedding its old "Outlaws" reputation as a perennial B team program.
Just anther way to stink money out of the gullible lax or die, D1 delusional parents.
Rebels National is another name for "Rebels".. Same vomit, same stink... Get your checkbooks ready and I have some magic beans to sell you if your paying for that ....
Rebels National is another name for "Rebels".. Same vomit, same stink... Get your checkbooks ready and I have some magic beans to sell you if your paying for that ....

It's not just the Rebels, other clubs are doing the same around the country. It's the next step in sucking your wallet dry. AA teams are no longer good enough you need to be on a national team if you want to be recruited. This is the new line of BS.

It's not just the Rebels, other clubs are doing the same around the country. It's the next step in sucking your wallet dry. AA teams are no longer good enough you need to be on a national team if you want to be recruited. This is the new line of BS.

I think it’s a really cool idea to be able to play with kids from all over the country and see there style of play. National teams will be very common in years to come, think the rebels see it and just jumping in front of it.

I think it’s a really cool idea to be able to play with kids from all over the country and see there style of play. National teams will be very common in years to come, think the rebels see it and just jumping in front of it.

If that’s your line of thinking then just register for showcases in different parts of the country. It would be cheaper

If that’s your line of thinking then just register for showcases in different parts of the country. It would be cheaper

Top National showcases are quite expensive and don’t have recruiting advice involved in the service. I think that’s a great addition with National teams.
Playing for a team is better than going to individual showcase. Teammates have each other's back and develop a rhythm that you don't get from playing with random players.
It depends on the team. It depends on the coach. Some cases I’d say individual is better.
frown
Got moderation?
you better be careful or the yja team might put him in wig based on their goalie history

Some National Teams are very good. Some are not. If your club has a solid team on the age group, then generally the national team is not good. Most national teams are from up-and-coming or beginning lax markets. Any LI clubs that have a national team would be a stretch. 91 has one, but it’s sub-par because the LI teams are their flagship teams and don’t feel the need to do more.
Any other thoughts on 2025 goalie opportunities for the upcoming seasons? Thanks.
Any other thoughts on 2025 goalie opportunities for the upcoming seasons? Thanks.

Start emailing the clubs directly, this place is a dumpster fire of differing opinions. Most clubs will take a look at anyone for a practice or two, clubs with multiple teams per age would be a good place to start.
you better be careful or the yja team might put him in wig based on their goalie history

Lol lol very true
Igloo B
Thanks
Igloo B
While you're at it, they could use some middies, attack, fogo and defenders. Oh wait I forgot, they bring down their "A" players to fill in because they can't win in that division either.

Empire needs a goalie
New York Lizards are looking for a Goalie!

Team 91 has National teams as well
Ive got a National Team too.. Just cut me a check for $6k..You get a pinne but have to wear your HS helmet. And your welcome to to take as many iPhone videos as your phone can support.
Now it’s national team. A few years ago it was AA teams. In a couple years it will be called the galaxy team. Then maybe the universe team. It’s pretty funny actually. Listen, everyone likes getting pay raises. Everyone likes getting Christmas bonuses at their work. I know I do. This is how club directors do that. Most parents know this.
Ive got a National Team too.. Just cut me a check for $6k..You get a pinne but have to wear your HS helmet. And your welcome to to take as many iPhone videos as your phone can support.

Ha, funny! Could not be more right. Only thing to do is fine a great local team, trains a lot with great coaches, and can get your kid into a college they wouldn't get into. If your kid doesnt play college at least he had fun with his pals. In each region there is a club like this. Had three kids go through this and this is the key. It is not cheap but cheaper than playing on multiple teams. National teams lose to the best club teams and there is no training.
16 months away…great video

https://youtu.be/5XPHOhoTYtM

Ha, funny! Could not be more right. Only thing to do is fine a great local team, trains a lot with great coaches, and can get your kid into a college they wouldn't get into. If your kid doesnt play college at least he had fun with his pals. In each region there is a club like this. Had three kids go through this and this is the key. It is not cheap but cheaper than playing on multiple teams. National teams lose to the best club teams and there is no training.

This is crazy. The club season for HS kids has shrinks to a handful of fall and winter practices with the best and brightest HS coaches on LI. Spring season rolls around and those same coaches have to skip out and go coach their hs teams. Your kid now practices and plays 6 days per week with their HS team and is too tired to practice club on the 7th day. Those same coaches who tell you how important club lacrosse is wont see you again for months, yet they'll still pocket your hard earn 5K. Now they want you to ramp up for the all important summer season. Oh and BTW those same coaches and organizations own and run the tournaments you have to play in or you'll never get into your college of choice. Come on, who's fooling who.
© US Lacrosse Community Forum