@BackOfTheCAGE
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse for Girls 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 season.
Are a lot of girls in this grad year attending showcases? I just got an email and wanted to get some opinions to help with my decision.
Originally Posted by NorthEastLaxer
Are a lot of girls in this grad year attending showcases? I just got an email and wanted to get some opinions to help with my decision.

Seems young to me. Coaches still have their 2021, 22 and 23 classes to fill, can't imagine they'd be putting much focus on the 2024's yet. Might get you on a list for coaches to come back to, but more likely you'll just get more email invites with requests for your money.
You will get hundreds of those in the next 3 years. They mean nothing but they do want your $$$
Where is team Weiner for indoor lax championships and hear they are skipping G8 too due to under armour conflict. Can’t believe that many 24s will make a 23/24 UA team. Maybe 2 from their team.
[quote=Anonymous]Where is team Weiner for indoor lax championships and hear they are skipping G8 too due to under armour conflict. Can’t believe that many 24s will make a 23/24 UA team. Maybe 2 from their team.

Weiner is training and playing in the Brentwood varsity league getting ready for another successful summer season..
How did they do south of Philly?
yawn...
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Where is team Weiner for indoor lax championships and hear they are skipping G8 too due to under armour conflict. Can’t believe that many 24s will make a 23/24 UA team. Maybe 2 from their team.

Weiner is training and playing in the Brentwood varsity league getting ready for another successful summer season..

yawn
© US Lacrosse Community Forum