@BackOfTheCAGE
Use this thread to discuss the Girls 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 Season
How is that 9D1 Orange Fury Team? How is the coaching?
How are Jesters, Elevate and Top Gun at this age?

Coaching?
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Coaching?

TG has the WI Varsity assistant coach coaching them.
what
Jesters are a joke.

Top Guns well coached and good team.

Elevate good team could used better coaching.

Coaching?

I have a 2nd grader and live on north shore nassau.. at what age would most of you folks recommend starting travel lax. Any recommendations for clubs?

Coaching?

I have a 2nd grader and live on north shore nassau.. at what age would most of you folks recommend starting travel lax. Any recommendations for clubs?

The Bandits had an awesome 2/3 program last year and they actually beat 9D1 twice for a quarter of what those parents paid.
2nd grade is too young in my opinion. If you live in North Shore Nassau county stick with a local club for now. If you like the travel experience, you can always try and move to a different club that you feel may be a better fit for you and your daughter. You also don't want to be travelling all over the Island for practice. Try Liberty and Igloo. Also ask the parents on your daughters town team where they intend to play. Easier to set up car pools. Good luck.
2nd grade is too young in my opinion. If you live in North Shore Nassau county stick with a local club for now. If you like the travel experience, you can always try and move to a different club that you feel may be a better fit for you and your daughter. You also don't want to be travelling all over the Island for practice. Try Liberty and Igloo. Also ask the parents on your daughters town team where they intend to play. Easier to set up car pools. Good luck.

Thanks for this. I figured as most of the kids in town are still working on catching and passing. most of what I saw last year were scrums and crowds around the ball like soccer.

Coaching?

The Bandits had an awesome 2/3 program last year and they actually beat 9D1 twice for a quarter of what those parents paid.

91 is a terrible program. If you are bragging about beating them it doesn’t say much. Stay with PAL until it’s time to move to TG or YJ
My children have played travel lacrosse for a few years. It’s so hard to compare programs. They are all very different - skills, speed, love of the game etc....try to the program / team that works for her. Go to a place where the kid can play. It would be much easier if they all played in one club, but we can’t force it. Being the 20th player on a 24 player roster isn’t much fun for anyone. Don’t obsess over the name of the club or the letter. I know it’s almost impossible to get kids to different clubs, but it’s all about keeping the kids happy and putting them in an environment where they develop a passion and continue playing.
My children have played travel lacrosse for a few years. It’s so hard to compare programs. They are all very different - skills, speed, love of the game etc....try to the program / team that works for her. Go to a place where the kid can play. It would be much easier if they all played in one club, but we can’t force it. Being the 20th player on a 24 player roster isn’t much fun for anyone. Don’t obsess over the name of the club or the letter. I know it’s almost impossible to get kids to different clubs, but it’s all about keeping the kids happy and putting them in an environment where they develop a passion and continue playing.

Agree 100% with this post. Its probably best advice you will get on this site - find a club that works for you. Club name and reputations are fueled by supporters/haters, so take it all with a grain of salt. Never forget they are all "Businesses" no one is running clubs out of generosity.
Finding the right club isn’t easy. There will always be are issues / flaws with EVERY program. Playing time seems to be the biggest concern / complaints. Parents of the top kids get frustrated when Coach believes in equal playing time. Parents of the mid range / bottom players complain if the coach only plays the top kids and rarely subs. There are good / bad coaches in EVERY club! And most clubs allow coaches to run it their way. One coach may sub a lot and another may not and they could be in the same club. Don’t be afraid to ask these questions. As long as you do your homework and they are honest you have little to worry about.

Coaching?

After having two kids start travel at 2nd grade, I will be waiting until 5th grade for my third kid. At 2nd grade, some kids are still working on catching and throwing, parents are making some of them do it and the love of the game isn't there yet for them.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck!
TG plays a very competitive schedule and has a really good reputation. Smith’s are very competitive and want their A teams to win. Four overnight trips so you it’s a big commitment.

Elevate has some really good teams and one of the top programs in Nassau county. They get a lot of north shore kids. Cold spring harbor and Huntington.

Jesters may not have the most competitive teams every year, but that could be changing. Apparently they are putting together a very strong 2026 team and I believe their 2023 is competitive. I’ve heard they really emphasize the player experience and team bonding.
Almost impossible to evaluate the coaching of an entire club. It depends on the year. It also depends on the ability / personality of your child and how they respond to different coaching styles. Don’t be afraid to ask around!
ES
Agree with your post about travel at a young age. although I’m a hypocrite and my kids play. There is no doubt in my mind that kids gain more at young ages from small group training sessions / clinics etc. It’s a skill sport. The fast kids will dominate PAL and some lower level travel teams, but every kid needs to have the ability to catch and throw.
Agree with your post about travel at a young age. although I’m a hypocrite and my kids play. There is no doubt in my mind that kids gain more at young ages from small group training sessions / clinics etc. It’s a skill sport. The fast kids will dominate PAL and some lower level travel teams, but every kid needs to have the ability to catch and throw.
Jesters are growing. 2025 team is very strong. 2026 team won at Hofstra against no one. They have potential in a few years if they keep parents on a short leash. Talent is ion the 2023 team. Fun to watch. 2024 team also very well coached. Empire also up and coming. Great club to get in on the ground floor. Good program. Both clubs good prices too
my daughter plays YJ 2025 and we are VERY happy with our team and coaching is very good!
that sounds like YJ yellow, not blue. Yes, he is a good coach. too many girls though.
Gianelli YJ is a good coach.
Gianelli YJ is a good coach.

Is he your daughters coach? Because you didn't even spell his name right.
Only 17 kids on the Orange Fury Roster. That's a lot of kids not coming back to a pretty competitive team. Does anyone know where they all went? I guess $165 for a try out rubbed some people the wrong way.
My apologies on his spelling. Was a rare positive post on BOC. No offense meant.
He did have a big team this year. He took extra girls who asked to be on his team. Every girl plays and pretty even. Fun team nice parents. My daughter got better and is learning the game and had fun.Enjoyed being part of this team.
TG plays a very competitive schedule and has a really good reputation. Smith’s are very competitive and want their A teams to win. Four overnight trips so you it’s a big commitment.

Elevate has some really good teams and one of the top programs in Nassau county. They get a lot of north shore kids. Cold spring harbor and Huntington.

Jesters may not have the most competitive teams every year, but that could be changing. Apparently they are putting together a very strong 2026 team and I believe their 2023 is competitive. I’ve heard they really emphasize the player experience and team bonding.

Elevate is awful. We just finished the season there and will not be returning. The coaching is weak. We had to pay for outdoor practices in the spring at Trinity which is just crazy. As a result, several kids from each team don't go as they don't want to pay for practices that all other clubs include in their fee and they didn't get to practice as a team. Everything they do is based on marketing so they can post it online or sell you a shirt. We played in non competitive tournaments. The list goes on. We are considering any other club on LI at this point.
$2.3K for 9D1! That’s a big nut.

It includes 8 tournaments & 17 weeks of indoor trainings/practices, but still.
Elevate. Coaching could've been more consistent. Would have preferred team specific practices. Pay for spring practice was fugazy. Tournaments were fine. Decent mix. Back, but hope for some changes. Every program plagued with some issues. I guess we'll know who the griper is soon enough. Good luck. hope you find the right fit.

They're awful, just ask Spallina why he didn't coach there and went to YJ despite being a 91partner. Also 91s 2023 team, which was probably their best, all left for YJ last year after the coach quit and brought her daughter to YJ24

They're awful, just ask Spallina why he didn't coach there and went to YJ despite being a 91partner. Also 91s 2023 team, which was probably their best, all left for YJ last year after the coach quit and brought her daughter to YJ24

Joe Spallina is not a director/owner of 91. Guy has no loyalty to them. Only to himself.
Elevate. Coaching could've been more consistent. Would have preferred team specific practices. Pay for spring practice was fugazy. Tournaments were fine. Decent mix. Back, but hope for some changes. Every program plagued with some issues. I guess we'll know who the griper is soon enough. Good luck. hope you find the right fit.

Elevate is a nice program
YJ excellent at this age group both teams very strong

They all went to second team but the goalie. and apparently that team struggled this year worse then ever.
Taking YJA out of the conversation how do the other teams in this group rank? I think 9D1 split with YJB over the summer and TG played YJA to a one goal game in MD. Also I think Elevate beat YJB in the fall and if I recall Empire split with YJB last year. I believe Legasee team also played some competitive games with some of these teams.
Think about what you are saying here.
you are comparing programs top teams to YJ's second team.
It sounds like you are trying to trash the YJB team. We played them two times this summer at Manhasset and at the other tournament on Long Island I think they won both and were good. That was a 5th grade team that played very good defense. That's the second team and will probably get better with new girls joining the team at tryouts.
Tournaments in the fall are a little different. Some teams combine and sometimes bring in older girls or just try to fill a roster. I watched Elevate this year and would not compare the two teams. 2025 goes to YJA and B
YJA, Top Gunz, Elevate, in that order and then a sizeable gap...
Elevate beat every other LI team they played this year. Lost to TG in summer finale. (Played JY A in the fall and lost by a few at Stony Brook tourney).
Says the owner of elevate

Exactly. The owner and his daughter sit on here and market themselves the same way the do everywhere else (FB, Insta, etc.). The club is a total joke! Its PAL coaching, PAL competition, PAL level kids, etc. The only thing that is not PAL are the fees. Everything they do is around $$$$. Lessons with the daughter, paying for SPRING practices, all the shirts and hats, end of year gala, etc. It used to be that travel lax was selective. Anyone who tries out for elevate makes it regardless. Just send the initial check and let the rest of the fees begin!
LOL. So vindictive. Parent of a player not Dave or his daughter. Perfectly content and the game results peak for themselves. Spin it however you want...

Exactly. The owner and his daughter sit on here and market themselves the same way the do everywhere else (FB, Insta, etc.). The club is a total joke! Its PAL coaching, PAL competition, PAL level kids, etc. The only thing that is not PAL are the fees. Everything they do is around $$$$. Lessons with the daughter, paying for SPRING practices, all the shirts and hats, end of year gala, etc. It used to be that travel lax was selective. Anyone who tries out for elevate makes it regardless. Just send the initial check and let the rest of the fees begin!

My older daughter played there and Elevate could not have been less helpful when it came to recruiting. The following year after we left and went to another club she was recruited immediately. The director never returned emails from the college coaches and the recruiting director was clueless and has NO relationships with any college coaches. Its better to go to a club where the recruiting director actually played college lacrosse!
YJ vs. M&D this coming weekend. What will be the excuses? Holdbacks, our best girl got a red card? Or no one cares about the fall because all the good kids are playing soccer?
Are you really smack-talking 11yo girls lacrosse?

In 4 years, when it really matters, noone will care what team your superstar was on in 5th grade.

Get a life and stop ruining your daughter’s.
Snack time
Set the table
YJ as you know doesn't send summer teams to fall tournaments. It's by age group first come first serve. So A teams and B teams are mixed
YJ as you know doesn't send summer teams to fall tournaments. It's by age group first come first serve. So A teams and B teams are mixed

There is the excuse. Didn’t have to wait long.

There is the excuse. Didn’t have to wait long.

lol, neither one is that good, so it doesn't matter. However, in this age group the "A" team does stay together for fall for the most part, so stop the pre tournament whining!
Black won 7-5
Is there any team out there that has 27 girls??? I thought 25 was an excessive amount (and it is) but 27 is a total sham. I hope this gets fixed before 27 turns into 0. I like the program but not at the expense of my daughter playing a half of a game TOPS. Hello Director, are you listening?
Maryland teams cap off at around 20-22. Works well in fall, when a lot of girls play soccer and field hockey and miss fall tourneys. 27 sounds like a money grab.
YJ is a well coached team, just don't like the excessive physicality they play with, the boys style tomahawk chopping, checking the butt of the shaft, etc. all of that is not needed. surprised they lost twice.
well done YJ. Taking it to the boys this weekend
You do realize most of these younger boys teams are just picking up Box Lacrosse for the first time, right? Pretty lame bragging when your '25 YJ LI Swarm team has been practicing Box consistently for how many years now?

Also - how does Box translate to the girls game where most defenders would be called for incidental contact and ball handlers would be called for charging? Teaching these girls to be super aggressive in Box will only lead to more penalties and safety issues when they play outside on Field. Instead of barreling over defenders, maybe learning to play unselfishly by passing the ball and finding space would help them when they play Field. Until then, keep following your Coach around - I wonder if you would have played if his older boys weren't there?
You do realize most of these younger boys teams are just picking up Box Lacrosse for the first time, right? Pretty lame bragging when your '25 YJ LI Swarm team has been practicing Box consistently for how many years now?

Also - how does Box translate to the girls game where most defenders would be called for incidental contact and ball handlers would be called for charging? Teaching these girls to be super aggressive in Box will only lead to more penalties and safety issues when they play outside on Field. Instead of barreling over defenders, maybe learning to play unselfishly by passing the ball and finding space would help them when they play Field. Until then, keep following your Coach around - I wonder if you would have played if his older boys weren't there?

What boys teams did they play? I saw them at a tournament in Philly last year and they won a game. The entire place stopped watching the boys play to see them win. It was a pretty cool experience for them. With that being said, for the most part they had their hands full and lost the rest of their games last year.

As far as girls playing box lacrosse goes, I'm torn. To some degree, I agree with you. The lack of physicality in girls field lax seems like it would would be counterproductive for girls to play box; however, so many clubs are getting into it this year that one might infer that girls lax is moving in that direction. One can only hope!
well done YJ. Taking it to the boys this weekend

You played 5th-grade teams. You played down. What a joke.
Did the girls play with boys sticks (and rules) or the boys with girls sticks (and rules) ?
Ha ha jealous haters. Girls kicking boys butts in a physical game like box is great. Sorry your daughter got cut.
just looked on tourney and they played other 25's. Most and yes most college and HS teams run two man offenses so i can defintely see the benefit. regret not doing this with my daughters team as it really helps stick work
Did the girls play with boys sticks (and rules) or the boys with girls sticks (and rules) ?

Was there with my sons team saw them play and i started off skeptical but WOW these young ladies moved the ball extremely well. Only saw them play 2025 Superstar and they were up big. They were fully geared with full box equipment and boys stick and having been around box lacrosse awhile they really impressed me. pick and rolls etc.
just looked on tourney and they played other 25's. Most and yes most college and HS teams run two man offenses so i can defintely see the benefit. regret not doing this with my daughters team as it really helps stick work

They played a 2025 B team and two 2026 teams. Sunday was the 2025 A bracket where they could have played teams their own age.

They played a 2025 B team and two 2026 teams. Sunday was the 2025 A bracket where they could have played teams their own age.

Typical smoke and mirrors! Too bad they can't win when it counts!

Yeah they had a tough 5th grade year lolol. Smoke and mirror guy you are a piece of work. I don't even like YJ and your an stunad 11 year old girls lolol

Yeah they had a tough 5th grade year lolol. Smoke and mirror guy you are a piece of work. I don't even like YJ and your an stunad 11 year old girls lolol

Go M&D!!

Go M&D!!

Play box. Get red card. Lose to M&D.
yes because Box automatically translates to red cards SMH
Forget the Yj M&D nonsense but more girls should be playing box lacrosse it is great for skill development which is why Canada is closing the gap on the US
Forget the Yj M&D nonsense but more girls should be playing box lacrosse it is great for skill development which is why Canada is closing the gap on the US

They are?? Pretty sure the best women lax players are from US. Box is a waste of time.

They are?? Pretty sure the best women lax players are from US. Box is a waste of time.

You are wrong!

You are wrong!

Ok, well I feel it is more important yo train specifically for the sport of GIRLS lacrosse. Box is a boys style lacrosse, the skill does not translate to the finesse of the girls game. Playing box teaches bad habits for girls rules, sorry. I know it sound cool to say you’re playing boys box, but it is probably causing more harm than good. Time would be better spent training using girls rules. This coming from a parent of a top ranked HS player.

Not if you wanted a son but had a daughter

You are wrong!

Canada won the U19 two years ago and was way more skilled than US. But the older Us players are better than older Canadian players I agree tho box is a great crossover especially younger w how bad youth girls rules are

You are wrong!

Canada won the U19 two years ago and was way more skilled than US. But the older Us players are better than older Canadian players I agree tho box is a great crossover especially younger w how bad youth girls rules are

The new international experimental rules are very close to box, they want to unify mens and womans lax rules to a great extent in order to make a push for the olympics.

You are wrong!

Ok, well I feel it is more important yo train specifically for the sport of GIRLS lacrosse. Box is a boys style lacrosse, the skill does not translate to the finesse of the girls game. Playing box teaches bad habits for girls rules, sorry. I know it sound cool to say you’re playing boys box, but it is probably causing more harm than good. Time would be better spent training using girls rules. This coming from a parent of a top ranked HS player.

Different “style”??? Hello?!!! It’s s different “GAME”!!!!!!
Question, my daughter and her friend spent the summer coaching at Elevate this year and were never paid. They have approached the directors with no success. Is this a common thing in travel lacrosse? Thanks for your help

You are wrong!

The new international experimental rules are very close to box, they want to unify mens and womans lax rules to a great extent in order to make a push for the olympics.

How are they close to box??? Will the women be wearing body and head protection and checking each other??

You are wrong!

How are they close to box??? Will the women be wearing body and head protection and checking each other??

That would be great! And long overdue. You don't see ice hockey girls playing in skirts and googles.
Question, my daughter and her friend spent the summer coaching at Elevate this year and were never paid. They have approached the directors with no success. Is this a common thing in travel lacrosse? Thanks for your help

Good life lesson, don't work for a guy who has been barred from the securities industry for swindling people not once, but twice. This is not conjecture, rumor, or hating as it is all public record.
Yes, very common in the industry. I wouldn't worry about it. All for a good cause, training young elevate girls to beat the Yellow Jackets. I'm sure they'd love to have your daughter back to coach this summer as well.
Sorry to hear about what happened to your daughter, and her friend. No surprise that DK and the other directors are ducking their obligation. Perhaps you should voice your concerns, via email distribution, to the parents of the players your daughter coached this summer? I'm sure they would be interested to hear where their money went, as apposed to where it didn't. As a parent from a different program, I would certainly have a conversation with my director about a situation like that. I'd also want to find out what other "games" my director is playing with my money.
Don't go it alone. You will be blackballed. Make sure the other parents are involved in your questioning/challenging the coach/director/owner of that or ANY program. They will simply tell you if you don't like what they charge for tournaments (gouge) or if there are too many girls or not an assigned coach and you don't like it to simply leave. There is another girl out there who doesn't know and will step in and take your spot. However, if the WHOLE team is in agreement and behind the movement/challenge/message then you have strength and can effect change--like what is brewing at elevate at this age currently. whole team walks that becomes a problem that cant be addressed after the fact. Been down this road before with my older daughter. Be wary but remember ,strength in numbers.

Good life lesson, don't work for a guy who has been barred from the securities industry for swindling people not once, but twice. This is not conjecture, rumor, or hating as it is all public record.

Not surprising from that guy. I believe in karma. He'll get his someday.
Why Is JS posting about how his team “won”a championship they didn’t play?? In fact they forfeited because they knew they would be destroyed by a real team. Are you kidding?? Pathetic
Why Is JS posting about how his team “won”a championship they didn’t play?? In fact they forfeited because they knew they would be destroyed by a real team. Are you kidding?? Pathetic

Well it's simple follow the tourney machine scores and you can see they qualified for championship. 91 elected to NOT play championship basically forfeiting which is why tournament director gave JS team trophy and shirts. So whether they would of won or not the boys team forfeited evidence by the girls being awarded the trophy. Boys head coach made the decision to forfeit many were not in agreement

Well it's simple follow the tourney machine scores and you can see they qualified for championship. 91 elected to NOT play championship basically forfeiting which is why tournament director gave JS team trophy and shirts. So whether they would of won or not the boys team forfeited evidence by the girls being awarded the trophy. Boys head coach made the decision to forfeit many were not in agreement

Not true, The boys team would have destroyed them, the coach was generous enough not to embarrass the girls. It was a mutual agreement since they were from the same club, so please stop. Just slimy!!

forfeit - ​to lose the right to do or have something because you have broken a rule ~ Cambridge American Dictionary

You lost. You "elected" to lose? That is what all losers say. No wonder why JS left your team.

Not true, The boys team would have destroyed them, the coach was generous enough not to embarrass the girls. It was a mutual agreement since they were from the same club, so please stop. Just slimy!!

That can't be true - never heard of any lacrosse team (boys or girls) passing up the opportunity to embarrass another one.
He waited till the boys left, than ran over and grabbed the shirts and trophy and posed for fake news photos. Piece of work!
He waited till the boys left, than ran over and grabbed the shirts and trophy and posed for fake news photos. Piece of work!

One of the YJ parents told me they were destroying all the boys teams and for this tournament they were "playing up 2 years" - so did they play the Bandits or even the Warriors? Nope, it looked like a bracket of 5th/6th kids from PA who just started box lacrosse. When they got a chance to play some real, on-age competition, they declined. Super job, girls!

Because we won dummy. You said it yourself, your team forfeited. You lost. No t-shirt for you. No fake news. Our coach collected the winning. Duh, what’s so hard here?

Now you’ll avoid us in tournaments because you’re ashamed. Guess we’ll never really know if you’d win. You keep posting though if it makes you feel better. Sucker.
You did not "win". The better team graciously forfeited. Take your shirts, leave the argument and chest pounding.

One of the YJ parents told me they were destroying all the boys teams and for this tournament they were "playing up 2 years" - so did they play the Bandits or even the Warriors? Nope, it looked like a bracket of 5th/6th kids from PA who just started box lacrosse. When they got a chance to play some real, on-age competition, they declined. Super job, girls!

Just typical, what an embarrassment! Pick the lowest level tournament to play in, blow out C teams, then brag how great you are. When will you actually play some real teams? You got lucky that the boys had more class than you.
You did not "win". The better team graciously forfeited. Take your shirts, leave the argument and chest pounding.

Nice excuse. See you next time if you graciously show up.
HAHAHAH. This stunad just doesn't get it. Go down to MD and earn some respect for LI by beating the best MD team when it counts if you are that good. lost.

Nice excuse. See you next time if you graciously show up.

Can't wait for the mental YJ moms to challenge the other team's dads to a fist fight at the next box tournament.
well... 98+1 dads would welcome that confrontation. Maybe a tractor pull with their pick up is the more civil way to settle the dispute. Or a bracciole eating contest... most back hair. most mom lower back tats? highest rank in fdny. so many fair ways to settle disputes between those two entities.
Well..... all nonsense aside.......us dads want to know which team has the hottest moms. In reality that's all that matters.
WOW! Who knew that YJ parents were crazier than Blast parents. I didn’t. But now I do.
Well..... all nonsense aside.......us dads want to know which team has the hottest moms. In reality that's all that matters.

Not 91, a bunch of fugly lumberjacks. The MD moms are the only ones with class and looks, as well as having the best teams in the country. Now back to your ranch with the carport. We all need something to amuse us!
Elevate Mom's... Liberty and Top gunz each get a nomination as well.

Not 91, a bunch of fugly lumberjacks. The MD moms are the only ones with class and looks, as well as having the best teams in the country. Now back to your ranch with the carport. We all need something to amuse us!

That is funny. Only applies to the neanderthals that live south of the LIE. LOL North of the LIE our taxes are more that your MD shanty mortgages.

MD moms. No way...Buffy has crab cake breath.
MD Mom's know the game because they all played and all think they know more than the coach and can be heard on the sideline mumbling an ongoing diatribe to themselves and to others dismay, "move it pass, cut, bubble, etc". Li moms for the most part are just passionate and uninformed and just yell... "Go Maria! just beat her" "That's not a foul". Choose your poison. I'll take the fun, hot screachy LI mom over the scrawny MD mom that thinks she knows lax because she played at Mt. St. Mary's for two years... NJ Mom's get it done after the games! Go Garden state.
MD Mom's know the game because they all played and all think they know more than the coach and can be heard on the sideline mumbling an ongoing diatribe to themselves and to others dismay, "move it pass, cut, bubble, etc". Li moms for the most part are just passionate and uninformed and just yell... "Go Maria! just beat her" "That's not a foul". Choose your poison. I'll take the fun, hot screachy LI mom over the scrawny MD mom that thinks she knows lax because she played at Mt. St. Mary's for two years... NJ Mom's get it done after the games! Go Garden state.

all well said. Gotta agree.... those Jersey moms get it done post games.
LOL above stereotypes. good stuff.

all well said. Gotta agree.... those Jersey moms get it done post games.

Yeah, take care of you like a fat chick at last call....when none of my friends can see me ha! I’ll go with the MD ladies with flat stomachs and a butt you can bounce a quarter off!! #metoo
Has the moderator of this thread died? To say this thread has gone off the rails is an understatement
"Has the moderator of this thread died? To say this thread has gone off the rails is an understatement"

I just literally laughed out loud. My rose of the day. Awesome. Thank you for the humor. Sorry about the sexist comments you ladies are subjected too. Yoga pants rule.
The rate of infidelity is 2nd highest in the Continental US in the state of MD. according to Cosmo and those surveyed. The lax mom's are the ones reading this, not the urban folks. Ladies there need to up their games otherwise their MR Ducks men are going to keep straying up to Jersey!
Has the moderator of this thread died? To say this thread has gone off the rails is an understatement

Relax snowflake.

Relax snowflake.

Good one. Not really offended by the comments. I actually enjoy looking at hot lacrosse moms. Just seems none of these comments has anything to do with girls 6th grade lacrosse.

Relax snowflake.

Good one. Not really offended by the comments. I actually enjoy looking at hot lacrosse moms. Just seems none of these comments has anything to do with girls 6th grade lacrosse.
This thread is far and away the best, funniest, most accurate and informative on all of BOTC. Various opinions of which mom's are the hottest has been debated without the topic being dragged into the gutter or silly name calling with all opinions respected-that is what a forum is all about-now, what about the PA mom's? By in large at the 25 level their average ages seemed skewed higher to late 40's and they seem to be the tamest on the sidelines.
PA moms, unfortunately, end up turning to the numerous meth labs spread throughout the state. Thus ruining whatever good looks they ever possessed..
I luv me a High Line house wife! Like to get there hair pulled then slip you a Benjamin on the way out! Keep earning that dough Hubby..
I luv me a High Line house wife! Like to get there hair pulled then slip you a Benjamin on the way out! Keep earning that dough Hubby..

Man, I'm moving to PA to get me one of those then pop out a few more kids and keep this travel lacrosse thing going another dozen years. Yeehaw - this is the good life.

I’m having a college flash back reading this post. 😜
All these posts about moms from guys with young daughters. I'm sure you all set good examples
All these posts about moms from guys with young daughters. I'm sure you all set good examples

How do you think we got in that predicament? Let me guess, hubby loves your great conversations. Scroll up, his post was 3 back.
What's up with Elevate at this level? Did a bunch of girls leave?
"What's up with Elevate at this level? Did a bunch of girls leave?"

[ChillLaxin]...I bet you are one of them...
Dave wanted to send all the girls Chrsitmas gifts..but he wanted parents to mail a check to pay for them....
You reap what you sow...

They will still have more than enough girls and a manageable number to work with for whoever the coach of the week is...
"What's up with Elevate at this level? Did a bunch of girls leave?"

[ChillLaxin]...I bet you are one of them...

No chance my kid would be at Elevate. I know Dave and I would never enter into an endeavor with him where I pay (tuition) or provide services (coaching) before services were delivered or payment was made.

That said his 2025 Team had some nice players and I'm curious what happened because I admittedly care about this stuff more than I should (as I expect most of you do as well)

[ChillLaxin]" , but was fine with all the hot mom talk.
Yeah, lets lighten this up...back to the Mom talk...

Things change, every program is not for everyone. Elevate will go on as will the girls lax careers.

That's funny - now that you said something I did see some things online about the Elevate Director's behavior. It didn't surprise me having dealt with him in the past. That explains the "cash at the door" practices which I am sure he declares - right?
Dave wanted to send all the girls Chrsitmas gifts..but he wanted parents to mail a check to pay for them....

Funny, the Kotowski xmas Fund. NO checks, cash only!
The initial core of the team, the csh girls, all left Elevate.
CSH out, GC in.
Are they now the 2025 YJ Nassau Team?
Will certainly take me home a NJ mom!
Will certainly take me home a NJ mom!

NJ teams stink! I shall not mention "moms" and "stink" in the same sentence! Well, until now.
Lol...MD Moms and LI mom's general stereotypes are spot on. Again, not everyone, but stereotype rings true.
YJ 2025 looking strong playing box lax!!

Yup... should be good for at least 3 Yellow Cards per game this summer!

Elevate was a very good team last year. They will be a shell of what they were last year...

Yup... should be good for at least 3 Yellow Cards per game this summer!

Didnt they get a red card last summer? Thats not easy. You've got to work all winter playing box to get those.

Elevate was a very good team last year. They will be a shell of what they were last year...

Yeah, should be interesting. After Spallina the bridesmaid trophy in this age group is very well contested. Is it YJB, 9D1, Legacy, or Top Gun.

We should know soon.
Definitely not 9d1. I think Top Gun. My daughter plays for neither...
How often does Spallina show up for practice?

Never in the spring when SBU is full swing. He's around in the winter when a little something extra can be buried in the cost of the "indoor training space."

MB runs the show. Better get her on speed dial if little Suzy wants more time beating up on the younger boys learning to play box

Yeah, should be interesting. After Spallina the bridesmaid trophy in this age group is very well contested. Is it YJB, 9D1, Legacy, or Top Gun.

We should know soon.

Empire

We should know soon.

Empire

Only thing that matters at this age is how much your kid is improving and do they enjoy it nothing else. Parents care about which team is better than the others. Go where your kids bring challenged and coached.
YJ B empire TG and Legacy are all good teams Think Legacy will improve as time goes on Programs will get their teams in good tournaments etc.

Went through this nonsense with my oldesr daughters. One was on B team and was top on that team for awhile and suprpassed most of the A team kids my other was on a and plained out.

——-

We should know soon.

Empire

Only thing that matters at this age is how much your kid is improving and do they enjoy it nothing else. Parents care about which team is better than the others. Go where your kids bring challenged and coached.
YJ B empire TG and Legacy are all good teams Think Legacy will improve as time goes on Programs will get their teams in good tournaments etc.

Went through this nonsense with my oldesr daughters. One was on B team and was top on that team for awhile and suprpassed most of the A team kids my other was on a and plained out.

——-

This is very very true
Spot on

We should know soon.

Empire

——-

This is very very true
Spot on

Playing time in games is very important. If your kid is playing 5 minutes a game on the A team, she will not develop as much as girls playing substantial minutes on a B team. You can try to convince yourself that your kid will improve by playing with better girls during practice on an A team but game experience is when girls improve the most.
Again
you are comparing programs number 1 teams to YJ number 2 team. Seems a little strange to me . Why would you want to do that. YJ have been around for a long time and if your kid is on the number 2 team your in a good spot. Come high school age these two teams will have very good games. Remember your kid is playing not you!
Liberty? That would be a surprise if they are considered a top team this year. More the merrier. good luck.

We should know soon.

2025, is that 3rd grade? People got to relax.

MB runs the show. Better get her on speed dial if little Suzy wants more time beating up on the younger boys learning to play box

For real. A 6th grade girl has to be like a foot taller than the 5th grade boys they played. The boys are all seeing a doctor to deal with post-traumatic stress disorders from being bullied by older girls. Anything for that Instagram feed.

We should know soon.

Empire

——-

This is very very true
Spot on

Empire team was stronger a few years back. Team lost many of its best players for awhile this was a good team with solid coaching

-
Yellow Jackets Lomo is legit. Split with 91 over the last few weeks and throttled YJ Jeanelli. They are all right there behind YJ Spallina. Elevate will be a shell of itself, assume Top Bunz are still good.
Yellow Jackets Lomo is legit. Split with 91 over the last few weeks and throttled YJ Jeanelli. They are all right there behind YJ Spallina. Elevate will be a shell of itself, assume Top Bunz are still good.
My daughters experience at Elevate so far this year. Fall practices consisted of 4 teams all sharing one field. 60 kids scrimmaging, rotating every 5 min and only two coaches. My daughter was lucky to play 20 min and happy if she touched the ball twice. Instead of getting in reps she stands on the sidelines with 40 other kids watching for 1/2 the time. Winter team practices not much better. 4 teams crammed into northsport for an hour. Not uncommon to have 40 kids at a session in a space the size of a basketball court 10 min of line drills and 50 min of scrimmaging..again lucky if my daughter touched the ball a few times because she had to rotate every 5 min and watch 1/2 the time. Tuesday practices were selected via a lottery because Elevate only reserved like 2 time slots of indoor space for the entire organization. Spring practices....what spring practices??? She hasn't practiced with her team once all year. Has not learned one play, clear or defense.
You guys should just move to MD! Better lacrosse, weather and hotter moms...
Be Careful about how good you are and at least tell the truth.
Sound Like a Cold Spring Harbor DAD to me.
91 lost to Janelli
you lost to 91
you beat Janelli
If you are going to talk about a scrimmage at least tell the truth!!!
Sound like the guy who is never happy anywhere you play!
Key word scrimmage...........
Wondering when Elevate will finally handout Gala prizes from the raffle last August? It's been about 9 months with the 2019 Gala only 3 months away. You would think that would be more than enough amount of time to order some swag? Maybe they plan on handing out the prizes at our first practices....whenever that will be?
Um, the three way was games, with refs. Split with 91 over the last two weeks implies won one and lost won, didn't think which week which happened was at all relevant. 91 won one and lomo won one. All three teams at the 3 way went 1-1 hence the comment they are all right there. No pot left to stir for you guy, but nice try.
Where was Elevate for the three-way? Too busy sorting envelopes I imagine. No charges involved for any of the players on the three teams either-coaches and programs there were more concerned about getting their teams better and prepared than collecting $.
Caught the "three way" in person and it was nice to see the teams putting egos/bragging rights aside and working to get better in advance of the upcoming tournament season. All three team seemed evenly matched based on how the day went and from historical results, and all three could potentially vie for the second best team locally after YJA. This was also the first match-up with refs this year which can change the dynamic and I'm sure all three teams were missing significant pieces where it was a preseason event.

I agree Longo is for real, but CR has jammed some wood at the back end of the roster to "meet ends" which could hurt them down the road. Or maybe it's a non event and those kids will never see the field.

9D1 looks to have improved from last year picking up some solid players from Empire's demise and that YJC? kid who was a surprising pickup. The back end of their roster needs some work as well though and that organization scares me as a whole where their other girls teams have been consistently unsuccessful.

In my biased opinion YJB has significantly improved and is the best of the three based on the talent acquired from the YJA team and the overall depth of their roster. BJ plays the whole team consistently and they all can play.

All three teams appear to have solid goaltenders.

Love all the DK shots as he is a total turd whose brand is finally starting to really suffer as result of his laundry list of crimes against the game.
How will YJ 25’s fair in the NGLL nationals in Baltimore this weekend?
Will let you know Monday.
Which team are they bringing down to MD? Longo or Spallina? Or both?
LOMO is going.
so what is the ranking of the YJ2025 teams? who wins in a Janelli/Lomo full squad game with refs?

1. Spallina
2. Janelli/LOMO
3. Markowitz
Every player on roster or are we still bringing extras??????????
Can't win it BUY IT !!!!!
How did they fair in MD?
Lomo was
2-2
lost to hero's 6-8 and a bad loss to FL team which caused them to lose the tie breaker. Heros destroyed the FL team in the final by like 10 goals. Good competition but team has some work to do.

Lomo vs. Janelli game would probably be a toss up, but I'd give Lomo the edge given that they have only played once and Lomo won by like 4 goals.
I agree its tight.

Yeah Lomo won that day, but then they got stroked by 91 who Janeli beat in a close one?

This rivalry will be fun to watch as no one wants to be known as the C team.

The Whipple schedule for this weekend is a little disappointing in this age group, as Janeli will blow out everyone on their feather light schedule (not their fault), likely the same with Spalina who will humble that 91 Team.

I have 91 vs. Legacy as one that might me interesting.
YJ Lomo beat Janelli 8-1

beat 91 2x out of 3 total scrimmages
How does LI Top Gun at 2025 look? Was surprised to see Monsters get smacked at NGLL championship this past weekend.

Is YJ Lomo at Lax for the cure?
YJ Lomo beat Janelli 8-1

beat 91 2x out of 3 total scrimmages

All true, but the last scrimmages were the only ones to have actual refs, the other events were more of the controlled or let em play variety. Plus it's still the Spring and I'm sure all teams were missing their "soccer stars" and the coaches played kids who likely wouldn't see significant time in a tournament match-up.

Sadly Lomo is not at Lax by the Sea or Lax for a Cure.

Janelli is playing 91 next weekend at LBTS
And both Lomo and 91 are at LaxFest (yawn) so maybe they see each other there?

Other than that there will be little interaction between these teams unless that travel summer league actually gets off the ground.

It all starts Saturday, good health to all.
How did YJ Spallina do against 2024s? didn't see scores from the tourney.
How did YJ Spallina do against 2024s? didn't see scores from the tourney. [/quote]
Won by 8 or 9 and beat 91 by probably double that.
my kidds team folded. should i expect a refund?
How will they fare against the 2 Maryland teams. Think they play both Heros green and Mnd black in 2 weeks at live, love lax
YJ Spallina will go into the game with WINNING being the only thing on their mind. if i remember correctly, last year MND played everyone equally and in a showcase manner. Heros will probably try to play to win also. that should be really good go. Both Hero's and MND both beat YJ in the fall. love summer tourney season!!
YJC seemed out of sorts today against 91. The A team won as usual, but wasn’t as dominant with playing a few 1 and 2 goal games. I didn’t see the D team at all, but their schedule seemed pretty light and the B team wasn’t at LBTS.
SHHHH!
DID YOU BEAT SPALLINA?
NO
Why do you compare yourself to at B or C team if your a number A team?
Enjoy it because it doesn't happen to often.
Remember YJC plays everyone even every game!
91 is a joke, they crush YJC yesterday then YJA holds them to a goal in the finals. I predict YJB spanks 91 at Lax Fest next weekend.
Do you always predict 6th grade girls lax games? Or is this just a one time thing?
The pack is narrowing the gap with YJ Stonybrook coach namesake on LI.
It seems Elevate may have the names of its A team and its B teams mixed up and placed in the wrong divisions?
The pack is narrowing the gap with YJ Stonybrook coach namesake on LI.

Not so hard to do when the team is built around daddy ball and who can kiss the most butt.
What narrowing? All LI Teams got spanked by YJ A
There are only two legitimate debates in this age group.

1. Who is the bridesmaid to YJA?

2. Who is the YJB team?

My guess is that it's the same answer for both once Lomangino runs 9D1 off the field on Saturday while both teams are ducking any other competition hiding at Snooze Fest.
The scores are getting tighter, no matter who they play, and will continue to do so. The first part is fact and you know it. The second part is speculation but you probably know that is true as well.
YJ Janelli is better than Lomangnino and YJ Lomo has lost to 91 lololol.
Team YJ Lomo didnt play this past weekend because most of them plays on Team Elevate 2025 which got manhanndled in Jersey vs not only YJ but other teams. So kids can play on different teams but it’s the same players and why they are truly YJc Lost most of their games this weekend
eeks!
The bottom line is LOMOs team had about 7 practices together and not yet fully stacked, while the other YJ teams have been practicing together for years. The talent pulled from Elevate is the best of the best of 25s anywhere and they have a Goalie that is unmatched. It will be interesting to see what happens come fall after they have been practicing together all summer and have all the talent kinks worked out. Think about how easily they were able to spank YJB, without all that. Yikes!
Re: Elevate getting spanked. First of all, you are only as good as your weakest link (anyone who played the game knows that) and you can thank DK for that, by taking on all of GC tradition. Second, even with all that, the ONLY team Elevate lost to was YJA - so let's get the facts straight before posting nonsense. If we were really judging individual players - then every PAL team that has a YJA player on it should be undefeated - but they aren't .... so shoo ...
The bottom line is LOMOs team had about 7 practices together and not yet fully stacked, while the other YJ teams have been practicing together for years. The talent pulled from Elevate is the best of the best of 25s anywhere and they have a Goalie that is unmatched. It will be interesting to see what happens come fall after they have been practicing together all summer and have all the talent kinks worked out. Think about how easily they were able to spank YJB, without all that. Yikes!

Troll CSH DAD.
Re: Troll CSH dad - Better than the person stalking 6th grade girls who play on elevate and YJ!
My daughter plays for a NON YJ Long Island club and we were at the tournament. Everyone knows YJ C and elevate are practically the same team we witnessed the beginning of the YJ A game and it was ugly and by ugly I mean blowout. You have a great coach st Elevate enjoy it. . Why would you put this type of trash talk pressure on your 11/12 year old daughter. Just let her play and have fun
Wait I thought Janelli is the C team now?

Either way it’s impressive that the top three teams in this age bracket are from YJs and that none of the local teams can even give them a competitive game.
Lomo and Janelli played once and Lomo won 9-1. You can label either team whatever letter you want-that was the result head to head. Hopefully they meet again.
Held them to one goal wow, Lomo's goalie really is on another level.
I know the Lomo v Janelli game was lopsided, but was the score really 9-1??

Also Elevate and Lomo are NOT the same team, There were 6-8 girls that left Elevate for Lomo...
Held them to one goal wow, Lomo's goalie really is on another level.

You must be very proud parents.
you are talking about a scrimmage?
6th grade Girls???
The Coach , Team and Parents ....Hall of Fame!
You were 500 in Maryland
Really get a life.
Lomo goalie dad and I’d rather NOT use your name you are turning everyone INCLUDING your daughters teammates against her. How many times you want to tell everyone your daughter is on another level. This donk does not represent our team we are all pretty realistic with our team. We have a solid group that is a low level A team. Not anywhere close the YJA but the kids are being coached well and are improving
Lomo goalie dad and I’d rather NOT use your name you are turning everyone INCLUDING your daughters teammates against her. How many times you want to tell everyone your daughter is on another level. This donk does not represent our team we are all pretty realistic with our team. We have a solid group that is a low level A team. Not anywhere close the YJA but the kids are being coached well and are improving

You'll miss her next year when she wins a National Championship with Spallina and you end up with a C goalie or the A castoff.
Spallina has 2 good goalies, and wants none of your nonsense - keep next level bonding with your lomo team daddy.

Funniest post ever. We can all tell you’re new, goalie dad. Just try to make it through the season.

You'll miss her next year when she wins a National Championship with Spallina and you end up with a C goalie or the A castoff.

Wow. Just WOW. I'm shocked anyone would write this. It has to be a troll b/c no parent can be this notIntelligent. If it is her parent, your daughter isn't going anywhere if she's even half as notIntelligent as you.
Lomo goalie dad or mom your putting your daughter in a tough corner Shameful
(Popcorn in hand) this is great to follow. Lol
(Popcorn in hand) this is great to follow. Lol

Shouldn't be awkward at all at the YJB tent at Lax Fest this weekend.
I have full confidence it is not the goalie's father. He is a good man and a quiet guy. Its some other troll stirring the pot. And, what Lomo did or did not do in MD is irrelevant to the conversation regarding one occurrence when Lomo and Janelli played. As I stated, I hope they play again and doubt the score would be 9-1 again. Lomo tent will be just fine.
Lomo goalie dad or mom your putting your daughter in a tough corner Shameful

The real joke of it is it's not even true. Who knows what will show up come tryouts? Maybe a girl who doesn't play travel yet, maybe a girl who plays for another club, maybe a boy who identifies as a girl. A very ignorant statement. He'll learn the hard way.

"And how about that Lomo goalie" lol lol.
Just noticed that 9D1 reworked the schedule so they don't have to face YJB anymore this weekend.

That's a move typically reserved for CR in her events.
Hah, yes just saw that as well re: the schedule. Disappointed as well. Not familiar with the other teams in lomo bracket, but knew for sure would've had a good game vs. 91 at least. Perhaps those teams I'm unfamiliar with will surprise to the upside. 91 tristate perhaps?
I have full confidence it is not the goalie's father. He is a good man and a quiet guy. Its some other troll stirring the pot. And, what Lomo did or did not do in MD is irrelevant to the conversation regarding one occurrence when Lomo and Janelli played. As I stated, I hope they play again and doubt the score would be 9-1 again. Lomo tent will be just fine.

It’s very clear it’s him and it’s pathetic THESE are 6th grade girls. Who cares who wins. So much changes w time and puberty wait til she plays against the re classed Maryland kids

Does he like pina coladas? And getting caught in the rain? Def the goalie dad !!
DK takes BOTC undercover as “goalie dad” and then as accuser of goalie dad.. Interesting way to try to get your business back on track.

You could just try to actually build into your teams and coaches.
Coaches? Wait who is coaching Elevate this weekend?
Everyone is on here talking smack about yellow jackets. Did they not beat M&D and Hero's in same tournament ?? Something must be going right
Everyone is on here talking smack about yellow jackets. Did they not beat M&D and Hero's in same tournament ?? Something must be going right

People are smack talking YJ B and C not A People can’t argue. It’s YJ A M&D and Hero’s then a BIGGGG drop off
Remove Hero's from that list, or if you keep them on, then there are a number of other teams to be added that are in contention. Look forward not back. The pack is coming...
Cant wait to make a sign with my daughter and all it says is "BIGGGG" and drop it in your team huddle after they win-which I will; it'll be in the back of my car waiting. Its closer than you think. Enjoy your time at the top, but stay humble. You will see that sign if your daughter is even still on the team!
Why does tourney machine show LI Empire Green as being 2025 champion?
Cant wait to make a sign with my daughter and all it says is "BIGGGG" and drop it in your team huddle after they win-which I will; it'll be in the back of my car waiting. Its closer than you think. Enjoy your time at the top, but stay humble. You will see that sign if your daughter is even still on the team!

Goalie dad is back! Crazy part is my daughter in on a Maryland team and I can tell it's you sure the parents on that team adore you. To answer your statement yes things change but right now there is a BIG drop off after those three teams watching them play live they are extremely talented. Just for clarity my daughter is not one one of those teams but unlike yourself I am honest with my daughters teams ability. You'll realize someday if you don't ruin your daughters love for the game come 9th grade no one cares who wins So can you drop that sign in the huddle now Crazy Dad
BIGGGGGG
Why does tourney machine show LI Empire Green as being 2025 champion?

Empire was in the participatory bracket, YJB was the best team at Lax Fest, but played no one.

9D1 hid in the 2024 bracket and did nothing in a middling performance. They are a glorified daddy ball town team.

YJC kept it classy winning by 19 in one thrilling matchup and tied the only team who could catch and throw. Did BJ even show up? or did he let the team dad's run this one?

YJA got it done and is the top team on the planet, and while there is plenty of dbaggery in that camp, you can't argue with the results.

Apparently Top Gun is winning games and maybe they are the bridesmaid in this age group?
Great comment BadPerson. It was a showcase tourney, The MD coaches had every girl play, and substituted every 4/5 minutes. YJA only cared about winning and never substituted. How many championships has YJA won in a championship type format with Heroes and M&D in the field? ZERO.
DK takes BOTC undercover as “goalie dad” and then as accuser of goalie dad.. Interesting way to try to get your business back on track.

Very accurate

We should know soon.

Empire

——-

Exactly it's a long road and it is filled w peaks and valleys having gone through this already with my oldest just sit back and enjoy it and make sure your kids is getting better because it's all that matters

Besides daddy ball and butt kissing? How good would your team be without it? Yeah, exactly.
Great comment BadPerson. It was a showcase tourney, The MD coaches had every girl play, and substituted every 4/5 minutes. YJA only cared about winning and never substituted. How many championships has YJA won in a championship type format with Heroes and M&D in the field? ZERO.

Come on are you measuring things in t shirts wins last year or the most recent head to head competition I wasn’t there and can only go by scores but YJA seems to be much improved as we would expect and were impressive. hero’s and M&D have split their last couple contests and are both exceptional teams that YJ beat pretty handily that said would it shock anyone if it was reverse this weekend answer is No. Everyone is trying to gauge who the top team is and most of us know it doesn’t really matter. These are 6th grade girls it will change by the week just enjoy watching your kid play

Come on are you measuring things in t shirts wins last year or the most recent head to head competition I wasn’t there and can only go by scores but YJA seems to be much improved as we would expect and were impressive. hero’s and M&D have split their last couple contests and are both exceptional teams that YJ beat pretty handily that said would it shock anyone if it was reverse this weekend answer is No. Everyone is trying to gauge who the top team is and most of us know it doesn’t really matter. These are 6th grade girls it will change by the week just enjoy watching your kid play

YJA played all kids, all lines, all games. How would you know who they played anyway?
The games were all good games and all teams played well. Stop summarizing things you don’t know anything about.

YJA played all kids, all lines, all games. How would you know who they played anyway?
The games were all good games and all teams played well. Stop summarizing things you don’t know anything about.

You may want to confirm that with the backup goalie Mr or Mrs "I wasn't there". All things will has over the next 2-3 championship tourney's.

6th grade girls Let them have fun and develop who cares who wins the t shirt week to week things can change with these kids M&D Heros Skywalkers, YJ Monster in any order

6th grade girls Let them have fun and develop who cares who wins the t shirt week to week things can change with these kids M&D Heros Skywalkers, YJ Monster in any order

Exactly. All good teams with many strong players. Kudos to these kids.
It seems Elevate may have the names of its A team and its B teams mixed up and placed in the wrong divisions?

Was elevate able to correct this?

Very accurate

What does that even mean? Goalie dad?
Agreed. My daughter is new to M&D this year and it was frustrating earlier this summer at a showcase tourney, until someone reminded me about the "showcase" substitutions vs "championship" tourneys. The M&D director does make this clear before you join the club and before tourney season.

It will be interesting this weekend at LFTC to see what happens when the starters play the majority of the time when it counts. IMO, YJA, Heros, M&D and others could all win on any given day. These are 12 yr old girls so it depends on the day.

M&D Dad
Agreed. My daughter is new to M&D this year and it was frustrating earlier this summer at a showcase tourney, until someone reminded me about the "showcase" substitutions vs "championship" tourneys. The M&D director does make this clear before you join the club and before tourney season.

It will be interesting this weekend at LFTC to see what happens when the starters play the majority of the time when it counts. IMO, YJA, Heros, M&D and others could all win on any given day. These are 12 yr old girls so it depends on the day.

M&D Dad

CR the director of M&D doesn’t care what the format is which is why he only puts 16-18 total players on our rosters playing time is simple with limited substitutions. This was something noticeable Teams all played all their kids YJ didn’t play second goalie but both teams played all their kids. As parents we can help make this a healthy rivalry. These are young girls week to week it will be different and there is so much talent on both these teams YJ got us last week and all the results could very well be completely different this week. Just enjoy the ride with your kids Is your daughter getting better and having fun doing it ? Only thing that matters
Or is it Getlleman, who Brought the onslaught of Garden City kids with his deal with DK to Elevate to make their roster almost 30-------and is now coaching the team---- posing as Goalie dad---bc he's bitter about CSH kids leaving to play for YJ Lomo with a small roster and coaches who know their kids name
[quote=Anonymous]Or is it Getlleman, who Brought the onslaught of Garden City kids with his deal with DK to Elevate to make their roster almost 30-------and is now coaching the team---- posing as Goalie dad---bc he's bitter about CSH kids leaving to play for YJ Lomo with a small roster and coaches who know their kids name

Why are we bringing up Lomo goalie dad again? This Lomo goalie conversation
has been circling the drain for a while now. No one cares. It’s apparent this guy has made a name for himself off this forum as well. Let it go goalie dad, let it go.
YellowJackets 2025 Spallina sitting on the throne again. Win the Mid-Atlantic in 3 weeks and claim the best 2025 team in the country.
YJC reveling reveling in mediocrity at LFTC, serious changes forthcoming for sure. How is that team ranked ahead of Lomo?

Did they really tie the Grizzlies B Team?
YellowJackets 2025 Spallina sitting on the throne again. Win the Mid-Atlantic in 3 weeks and claim the best 2025 team in the country.

The absurdity of this post is beyond words. It could only be written by a parent who's kid warms the bench. Stop trying to justify it. You're only hurting your daughter.

The absurdity of this post is beyond words. It could only be written by a parent who's kid warms the bench. Stop trying to justify it. You're only hurting your daughter.

Those parents are all total turds, but it’s hard to argue with the factual accuracy of that statement..

This can not be written by someone on the YJA team. So do everyone a favor and stop writing pot stirring nonsense. Right now you’re the bridesmaid to the Lomo goalie dad.
YJC reveling reveling in mediocrity at LFTC, serious changes forthcoming for sure. How is that team ranked ahead of Lomo?

Did they really tie the Grizzlies B Team?

Clamp it Troll with the C team nonsense! Anyone who has played us knows we are an A team that happens to be in an organization that has a AA team. Have you seen the national rankings?

We compete in the top tournaments while others hide in the shadows. Play us when all our girls are healthy and then lets talk.
There is NO way you are from either one of those teams.
Worry about your own team and stop trying to cause problems with 6th grade girls!

You should be ashamed.
Very sad and they will find out who you are it is possible!!!
Be careful
WOW
You got VERY quiet.........
Ready to sign your name? I'm sure your team parents will be very happy with you!
What's up there fruitcakes?

Hey listen up. Was just talking with Goalie Dad and word on the street is that he and Bagel Boss Guy are forming a girl's team that's gonna be da bomb. No shiz. They had a pow wow in Bay Shore over a few cocktails and the team will be like nuthin' youse ever seen. Get ready to have your candy arses roasted by this group of A listers. CSH Lax 4 evah! Peace out.
Any major changes expected for 25 Spallina team? Didn’t see the bench play all that much. Really only substituted middy line.
Any major changes expected for 25 Spallina team? Didn’t see the bench play all that much. Really only substituted middy line.

Are you stalking playing Time of 11 year old girls Are you using a stop watch or are you charting runs There is nothing weird about that at all. Oh my
"CSH Lax 4 evah"

Funny. I'm sure this was a CSH parent writing this... Haters gonna hate. Enjoy summer with a break from the talk of $40 in an envelope, goalie dad, Lomanspallinagelli team etc.,
© US Lacrosse Community Forum