@BackOfTheCAGE
Use this thread to discuss anything pertaining to the Boys PAL Lacrosse Season
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys PAL Lacrosse Season (2018) -
Games could be impacted this weekend with the qualifier happening. I know our team is going to be short on players. Add in the ones still on vacation and we may have to forfeit.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Games could be impacted this weekend with the qualifier happening. I know our team is going to be short on players. Add in the ones still on vacation and we may have to forfeit.

Hope for snow on Saturday then the games should be post pone for Sunday’s
Getting practices in has been rough.
PAL lacrosse just causes conflicts with real practice time on travel.

PAL is fun. My son gets to play with his friends. Nobody said your kid has to play. Feel free to walk away. We don't like you on the sidelines.

PAL is fun. My son gets to play with his friends. Nobody said your kid has to play. Feel free to walk away. We don't like you on the sidelines.

Every town hugger I know always says PAL is "fun". It's a bad product, in my opinion. It could be very good, but it's not.

Every town hugger I know always says PAL is "fun". It's a bad product, in my opinion. It could be very good, but it's not.

Town hugger?

Ok Brad
Which teams are playing in the Christian Koehler tournament? What age group? Hopefully they keep it to town only.
Which teams are playing in the Christian Koehler tournament? What age group? Hopefully they keep it to town only.

We know that this is a Town Team Tournament only and we will reach out to the tournament to find out what teams are registered.

Town hugger?

This “town hugger ” comment comes from a guy who pays thousands for his 4th grader to play club, and believes the nonsense coming out of the club coaches mouth. Truth is you live in a weak lax town, your son will play for a weak High School team, he nor you will ever know the feeling of winning it all. But hey, you’ll always have that fictional club title! Hahahahaha

Town hugger?

This “town hugger ” comment comes from a guy who pays thousands for his 4th grader to play club, and believes the nonsense coming out of the club coaches mouth. Truth is you live in a weak lax town, your son will play for a weak High School team, he nor you will ever know the feeling of winning it all. But hey, you’ll always have that fictional club title! Hahahahaha

Feelings are not always the truth...
So how was everyone's first weekend?
cold
cold

I second that!
windy too. you leave the house and think it's not that bad. get to the field and it's freezing and windy. wth

Having finished my last PAL season last year, this tournament is the one thing that I miss the most about pal lax. It is a great cause, good competition and your kids have fun. Bring a BBQ and make a day of it. Enjoy it now while you can. I miss it already and now watch from the sidelines at HS instead of coaching the boys.
Originally Posted by Colts21

Having finished my last PAL season last year, this tournament is the one thing that I miss the most about pal lax. It is a great cause, good competition and your kids have fun. Bring a BBQ and make a day of it. Enjoy it now while you can. I miss it already and now watch from the sidelines at HS instead of coaching the boys.

Couldnt have said it better myself!

The teams are listed already on Tourney Machine. And it is a superb event and every town should make an effort to at least send one team.
Originally Posted by LaxFacts

The teams are listed already on Tourney Machine. And it is a superb event and every town should make an effort to at least send one team.

Yea, practically every PAL team will be playing in the Christian Koehler. Like mentioned above, its a great event right before the PAL season ends & its a great little set up.
Any teams doing the King of Hill Tournament by Hills Lacrosse at the end of June?
© US Lacrosse Community Forum