@BackOfTheCAGE
It's the start of the Fall 2016/Spring 2017 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group
I heard that Smithtown West is looking for a new Girls Lacrosse Varsity Head Coach. Anyone have any info?
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I heard that Smithtown West is looking for a new Girls Lacrosse Varsity Head Coach. Anyone have any info?

Coach left shortly after the county finals.
Wasn't she just named the Suffolk coach of the year?
This isn't first hand, but I heard she attacked a player after county finals on the sidewalk at Dowling and didn't want the heat so she walked away. If that's the case "Coach of the year" is a joke
Any Idea why?
This isn't first hand, but I heard she attacked a player after county finals on the sidewalk at Dowling and didn't want the heat so she walked away. If that's the case "Coach of the year" is a joke

That is totally false. Something like that makes local news nowadays. There were rumors of certain parents of certain players from a certain travel club that didn't like the way she coached and the players she used. I heard a parent wearing a jacket with a Bee on it, walked onto the bus after the county finals and made a scene. Coach decided enough was enough
It was only one parent, who has had a problem with the coach since day 1. The bee parent in question was upset that his daughter was not put up for all county or all division. So like all wacky parents, "the coach hates my kid" syndrome kicks in. He thinks because his daughter plays on the blue team she has to be great. Coach made the right decision
WEST should of won that game.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda, but didn't
MC is gonna win this year
It was only one parent, who has had a problem with the coach since day 1. The bee parent in question was upset that his daughter was not put up for all county or all division. So like all wacky parents, "the coach hates my kid" syndrome kicks in. He thinks because his daughter plays on the blue team she has to be great. Coach made the right decision

What fool would take a job in a situation like that. Lots of luck in your search for a new coach. Feel bad for the seniors they deserve better.

Got out coached & out played in the final 4 minutes.
what kind of a d-bag father walks around in a YJ jacket? that's a new low....
If they sold a jacket with CR's face on it, he would wear it.
Getting a yellow in card in the final 2 min.s didn't help.
Do you copy and paste every year?
A yellow for a pushing foul 50 yards from the cage to the best player on the field
A yellow for a pushing foul 50 yards from the cage to the best player on the field

Thanks mom but you are the only one thinking that
No she's not. Terrible call
I know it's late by my daughter is a 2018 goalie and she just decided that she wants to play travel. Are there any 2018 teams looking for a 2nd goalie? Thanks
© US Lacrosse Community Forum