@BackOfTheCAGE
Thread for Nassau Girls.
How about a thread for Suffolk County Girls Lacrosse League (SCGL)?
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How about a thread for Suffolk County Girls Lacrosse League (SCGL)?

I will make it for you but did you know that a registered user can make new posts. You can actually make your own.
where is the schedule for Nassau PAL I looked on the website and nothing is posted???
where is the schedule for Nassau PAL I looked on the website and nothing is posted???

Don't think they post it - the league-wise schedule was e-mailed to the Directors, what they forward to their coaches is up to them.

Don't think they post it - the league-wise schedule was e-mailed to the Directors, what they forward to their coaches is up to them.

Fast forward a year, spring season 2016 kicks off next weekend and still no schedules. Any idea when they will be released?

Fast forward a year, spring season 2016 kicks off next weekend and still no schedules. Any idea when they will be released?
they should be out sat. Thanks for volunteering on the scheduling committee. You were a big help

they should be out sat. Thanks for volunteering on the scheduling committee. You were a big help

Good to know they let outsiders in now! In the past the fiefdom was run by a select few with zero transparency.
when does PAL in Nassau start for girls? If my town doesn't have a team at her grade, can my daughter play elsewhere and how do we find out? I know it is late but she just decided she wants to start.
when does PAL in Nassau start for girls? If my town doesn't have a team at her grade, can my daughter play elsewhere and how do we find out? I know it is late but she just decided she wants to start.

Registration with PAL is usually in February, so towns start as early as Nov/Dec to get everything in order. Games start around April 1st, depending on how the calendar falls with Easter. PAL has both single grade divisions and combined, so towns find a fit depending on the number of girls in each grade - your daughter would play up if not combined.

Probably too late for this year, since games already started. I would see what your town offers for the summer and winter - or check out some clinics offered by the travel clubs - and watch for announcements in the fall.
© US Lacrosse Community Forum