Home
Posted By: TheBackOfTheCage Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 07/27/14 03:11 PM
BOTC is opening our Fall 2014 through Summer 2015 thread covering the Girls 2016 age group.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/17/14 01:48 AM
M&D 2026 Black wrapped up their final fall season together by winning the Mid Atlantic Tournament. M&D beat Capital Blue in the semis while Long Island Express beat Hero's.

M&D allowed only 13 goals in 7 games and won the championship 4-2 over LI Express.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/17/14 03:24 PM
2016 M&D put together another terrific tournament. Beating LI Express in the Championship was a great way to cap it off.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/17/14 03:55 PM
Oops...2016 not 2026!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/17/14 04:27 PM
Did any actual good long island teams attend.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/17/14 04:29 PM
Congrats to all the girl.. Can you post up the teams commit list I would be curious to see where everyone is going.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/17/14 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did any actual good long island teams attend.


No, neither Crossfire nor Team Misc. were able to make it.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/17/14 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to all the girl.. Can you post up the teams commit list I would be curious to see where everyone is going.


M&D does not post the commits on its website.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/17/14 11:45 PM
who ? oh my ... are you kidding me. LOL
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/17/14 11:46 PM
only 2016 teams from LI that matter are topguns and yellowjackets. come on man ....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/18/14 02:18 AM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
who ? oh my ... are you kidding me. LOL


It's sarcasm.

Yellow Jackets 2016 was not there. Neither was Top Guns. Best teams were MnD, LI Express, FSLAX, Heros, Capital, and NEMS.

You play who us on the schedule and you either win or lose. MnD won.

Onto Summer 2016 and one last hurrah.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/18/14 02:34 AM
Skywalkers 2016 Blue was also there. Good tournament with good competition.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/20/14 03:31 PM
How many of the top teams (M&D, Skywalkers, Top Gun, Yellow Jacket etc.) will be fielding teams in the summer 2015?

Most to the kids on those teams have been recruited by now, and I think for a couple teams all of the players have committed. Will they continue to travel to tournaments?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/20/14 05:51 PM
TG 2016 will play in 5 summer tournaments. Albeit 1 of those is the Hofstra tournament.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/24/14 05:53 PM
Team Elevafe 2016 is strong as well
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/24/14 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team Elevafe 2016 is strong as well


Please , strong as in they can win a tug of war or strong as in can compete with the top teams in the 2016 age group.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/25/14 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team Elevafe 2016 is strong as well


Please , strong as in they can win a tug of war or strong as in can compete with the top teams in the 2016 age group.


The 2016 Elevate Team went undefetaed at Presidents Cup, their goalie is going to UNC and a host of other girls have been recruited as well. Tug on that......
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/26/14 01:21 AM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team Elevafe 2016 is strong as well


Please , strong as in they can win a tug of war or strong as in can compete with the top teams in the 2016 age group.


The 2016 Elevate Team went undefetaed at Presidents Cup, their goalie is going to UNC and a host of other girls have been recruited as well. Tug on that......

Their goalie is descent although does not play much on her high school team. Who did they beat because when they played YJ blue the last time in a 20 minute game it was something like 10-0 . The Elevate 2016 team is a B level at best more like a C level YJ team. Couple of descent players , the best kid on the team was a B level YJ player.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/26/14 01:39 AM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team Elevafe 2016 is strong as well


Please , strong as in they can win a tug of war or strong as in can compete with the top teams in the 2016 age group.


The 2016 Elevate Team went undefetaed at Presidents Cup, their goalie is going to UNC and a host of other girls have been recruited as well. Tug on that......

Their goalie is descent although does not play much on her high school team. Who did they beat because when they played YJ blue the last time in a 20 minute game it was something like 10-0 . The Elevate 2016 team is a B level at best more like a C level YJ team. Couple of descent players , the best kid on the team was a B level YJ player.


Aside from being a moron and unable to spell the word - decent - you also have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to lacrosse. Their DECENT goalie is getting a scholarship to UNC - I would say you are above decent at that point. There are a host of other decent kids going to D1 colleges - again - you have no clue. You should descend (new and different word) back into your cave and finish your mad libs.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/26/14 02:01 AM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team Elevafe 2016 is strong as well


Please , strong as in they can win a tug of war or strong as in can compete with the top teams in the 2016 age group.


The 2016 Elevate Team went undefetaed at Presidents Cup, their goalie is going to UNC and a host of other girls have been recruited as well. Tug on that......

Their goalie is descent although does not play much on her high school team. Who did they beat because when they played YJ blue the last time in a 20 minute game it was something like 10-0 . The Elevate 2016 team is a B level at best more like a C level YJ team. Couple of descent players , the best kid on the team was a B level YJ player.


That B level YJ player who now is on Elevate lead all of Suffolk County in Assists last year and had the 2nd most points as well. Going to Princeton. Keep spewing your YJ hatred. It will serve you well in life.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/26/14 02:56 AM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team Elevafe 2016 is strong as well


Please , strong as in they can win a tug of war or strong as in can compete with the top teams in the 2016 age group.


The 2016 Elevate Team went undefetaed at Presidents Cup, their goalie is going to UNC and a host of other girls have been recruited as well. Tug on that......

Their goalie is descent although does not play much on her high school team. Who did they beat because when they played YJ blue the last time in a 20 minute game it was something like 10-0 . The Elevate 2016 team is a B level at best more like a C level YJ team. Couple of descent players , the best kid on the team was a B level YJ player.


That B level YJ player who now is on Elevate lead all of Suffolk County in Assists last year and had the 2nd most points as well. Going to Princeton. Keep spewing your YJ hatred. It will serve you well in life.


So the B level elevate team is comprised of girls going to UNC, Princeton, Ohio State and a bunch of other D1 schools. I will take that B level club!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/26/14 03:06 PM
You Elevate people really are a bunch of morons.Not knocking your individual players but the original poster stated the team went undefeated at a showcase tournament, who cares. If you want to make it about individual players we can do that, but to say your team is an A level team is a joke. Have you ever beaten a top team ? Is your goalie one of the better 2016 goalies , probably but not sure she made a save against the top level YJ team, is the kid with all the assists a very good player, probably, but would say the majority of those assists were to a YJ player and fact is she is your best player who left your team to play YJ and went back after a season on their B team. As far as the kids getting money to go to top level schools, how do you know this to be true because their daddy told you so.He must have been the same one that told you your daughter was on a top level travel team. Lets make it easy , what team have you beaten that places you in the same category as YJ ,M&D, or even TG in that age group.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/26/14 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You Elevate people really are a bunch of morons.Not knocking your individual players but the original poster stated the team went undefeated at a showcase tournament, who cares. If you want to make it about individual players we can do that, but to say your team is an A level team is a joke. Have you ever beaten a top team ? Is your goalie one of the better 2016 goalies , probably but not sure she made a save against the top level YJ team, is the kid with all the assists a very good player, probably, but would say the majority of those assists were to a YJ player and fact is she is your best player who left your team to play YJ and went back after a season on their B team. As far as the kids getting money to go to top level schools, how do you know this to be true because their daddy told you so.He must have been the same one that told you your daughter was on a top level travel team. Lets make it easy , what team have you beaten that places you in the same category as YJ ,M&D, or even TG in that age group.


All someone said was TE 2016 was a good team. They just went 4-0 at President's Cup and beat a very good Hero's Team along with everyone else in their bracket. You in your typical YJ nasty fashion were not OK with that success so you choose to knock the team and the girls. You show your class every time you write. Now you have to use names like moron. That is OK with us. You keep showing us your true colors and what is important to you. We will keep watching our kids have a great time, play some great lacrosse and get into great schools. Congrats to your kids for being so dominant, you as a parent are teaching them great lessons in humility.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/26/14 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You Elevate people really are a bunch of morons.Not knocking your individual players but the original poster stated the team went undefeated at a showcase tournament, who cares. If you want to make it about individual players we can do that, but to say your team is an A level team is a joke. Have you ever beaten a top team ? Is your goalie one of the better 2016 goalies , probably but not sure she made a save against the top level YJ team, is the kid with all the assists a very good player, probably, but would say the majority of those assists were to a YJ player and fact is she is your best player who left your team to play YJ and went back after a season on their B team. As far as the kids getting money to go to top level schools, how do you know this to be true because their daddy told you so.He must have been the same one that told you your daughter was on a top level travel team. Lets make it easy , what team have you beaten that places you in the same category as YJ ,M&D, or even TG in that age group.


wow. by the time your kid is a junior in high school one would figure pissing matches about "rankings" of club teams would be over. maybe be thankful that your girls are talented and passionate about their sport.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/26/14 03:50 PM
Actually the poster decided to put them in the same category as TG,Skywalker,M&D, YJ. Those teams have earned their reputation as being some of the top teams in the country, the Elevate team has not. Your Elevate partner was the one who decided to use the word moron but you are fine with that, does that show the class of your fellow Elevate parent. Such a classy organization when the owner follows kids from other teams berating them. These top teams have played against the best competition they can find, unlike your Elevate team, so yes its gets old when teams who are clearly not in the same level decide to insert themselves into that group without having earned it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 11/26/14 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You Elevate people really are a bunch of morons.Not knocking your individual players but the original poster stated the team went undefeated at a showcase tournament, who cares. If you want to make it about individual players we can do that, but to say your team is an A level team is a joke. Have you ever beaten a top team ? Is your goalie one of the better 2016 goalies , probably but not sure she made a save against the top level YJ team, is the kid with all the assists a very good player, probably, but would say the majority of those assists were to a YJ player and fact is she is your best player who left your team to play YJ and went back after a season on their B team. As far as the kids getting money to go to top level schools, how do you know this to be true because their daddy told you so.He must have been the same one that told you your daughter was on a top level travel team. Lets make it easy , what team have you beaten that places you in the same category as YJ ,M&D, or even TG in that age group.


All someone said was TE 2016 was a good team. They just went 4-0 at President's Cup and beat a very good Hero's Team along with everyone else in their bracket. You in your typical YJ nasty fashion were not OK with that success so you choose to knock the team and the girls. You show your class every time you write. Now you have to use names like moron. That is OK with us. You keep showing us your true colors and what is important to you. We will keep watching our kids have a great time, play some great lacrosse and get into great schools. Congrats to your kids for being so dominant, you as a parent are teaching them great lessons in humility.


Kind of funny that you say all someone said is they went 4-0 at the presidents cup and decide to give lessons in humility to the other guy. Who did they beat down at the presidents cup, just curious.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 12/01/14 04:38 AM
Hey Dads -
I'm a current college player who was checking up on what's going on with LI club lacrosse. I'm embarrassed of the comments that are being tossed around by all of you. This is about the KIDS. Someone posted the Team Elevate team was strong. I have heard that they are a talented team, but who cares if you think they match up to YJ or M&D? The poster never mentioned anyone else. Allow the kids to enjoy their sports and get off your computers and be with your families. There has to be better things to fill your days up with than petty nonsense about YOUTH sports. Please do not make this about you, because it's not. If your daughters are happy then that's all that matters. Please leave your dumb and overly competitive comments to yourselves because all they do are cause problems. I truly hope that your daughters will not follow in your hateful footsteps. Have a nice day, go enjoy the Holiday season with your daughters instead of obsessing over a girls lacrosse blog.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 12/01/14 12:24 PM
Total BS post made by an Elevate Mom. BTW next time you make a bogus post address it to the "Moms". Trust me they, like yourself post most of the BS on here. Your pathetic.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 12/01/14 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey Dads -
I'm a current college player who was checking up on what's going on with LI club lacrosse. I'm embarrassed of the comments that are being tossed around by all of you. This is about the KIDS. Someone posted the Team Elevate team was strong. I have heard that they are a talented team, but who cares if you think they match up to YJ or M&D? The poster never mentioned anyone else. Allow the kids to enjoy their sports and get off your computers and be with your families. There has to be better things to fill your days up with than petty nonsense about YOUTH sports. Please do not make this about you, because it's not. If your daughters are happy then that's all that matters. Please leave your dumb and overly competitive comments to yourselves because all they do are cause problems. I truly hope that your daughters will not follow in your hateful footsteps. Have a nice day, go enjoy the Holiday season with your daughters instead of obsessing over a girls lacrosse blog.


OK Dave
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 12/01/14 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey Dads -
I'm a current college player who was checking up on what's going on with LI club lacrosse. I'm embarrassed of the comments that are being tossed around by all of you. This is about the KIDS. Someone posted the Team Elevate team was strong. I have heard that they are a talented team, but who cares if you think they match up to YJ or M&D? The poster never mentioned anyone else. Allow the kids to enjoy their sports and get off your computers and be with your families. There has to be better things to fill your days up with than petty nonsense about YOUTH sports. Please do not make this about you, because it's not. If your daughters are happy then that's all that matters. Please leave your dumb and overly competitive comments to yourselves because all they do are cause problems. I truly hope that your daughters will not follow in your hateful footsteps. Have a nice day, go enjoy the Holiday season with your daughters instead of obsessing over a girls lacrosse blog.


Actually the poster said strong as well in response to someone talking about YJ, TG, Skywalkers , M&D ,which indicates the poster thinks Elevate is in the same category. Simply put they are not even close to any of those teams.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 12/02/14 12:15 AM
come on man ..... team elevate is not strong....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 06/08/15 04:34 PM
TE 2106 lost yesterday to a mixed 2016/17 YJ squad 17-1 in Maryland at the Summer Classic. The score should end the debate.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 06/08/15 05:10 PM
Uh, you mean there are still people debating 2016??? Fun while it lasted, but 2016---what's left of them---are largely playing for fun.

So, my advice? Have fun.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 06/08/15 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TE 2106 lost yesterday to a mixed 2016/17 YJ squad 17-1 in Maryland at the Summer Classic. The score should end the debate.


What debate , no has said the 2016 Elevate team is even close to top YJ team, they have played before.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 06/08/15 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TE 2106 lost yesterday to a mixed 2016/17 YJ squad 17-1 in Maryland at the Summer Classic. The score should end the debate.


Not a TE parent but maybe some research should be done before you start pounding your chest. I think the TE 2016 NE is a New England based team not the LI 2016 Team. But I know facts do not matter to a YJ Parent
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 06/08/15 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TE 2106 lost yesterday to a mixed 2016/17 YJ squad 17-1 in Maryland at the Summer Classic. The score should end the debate.


Check the schedule - it was the TE 2016 New England team and not the LI 2016 team.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 - 06/08/15 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TE 2106 lost yesterday to a mixed 2016/17 YJ squad 17-1 in Maryland at the Summer Classic. The score should end the debate.


Not a TE parent but maybe some research should be done before you start pounding your chest. I think the TE 2016 NE is a New England based team not the LI 2016 Team. But I know facts do not matter to a YJ Parent


Okay here is the facts for you , the 2016 YJ team and the Elevate 2016 team played once in a 25 minute game, game was over in about 3 minutes , final was 10-0 . Facts do not matter to YJ like winning does not matter to Elevate.
© Back of THE CAGE