@BackOfTheCAGE
Anyone know the link to the Suffolk PAL boys (elem school kids) schedule for this year?

Thank you
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Suffolk PAL schedules -
You must he new. No link exists. Nor will it ever. They wont print schedules or scores. I don't think anyone knows the 2014 schedule beyond week 1. Is Nassau this dysfunctional?
Yeah the Suffolk Pal site useless. In an age of social media, etc. You would think they would keep it up to speed. With travel being year round PAL and town is waste of time.
There is a website I found when I googled it but it hasn't been updated for years and I can't find anything else.
Bringing together, and keeping together a group of players that represent their home town is not a waste of time, PAL teaches our youth how to love the game in an environment that encourages, guides and inspires, PAL helps grow the game. I wouldn't trade one moment of watching my son play for his town team, or consider what he learned, and applied both on the field and off the field as a waste of time.............It is refreshing to feel that there is still a venue to play in that embraces more than winning............stay humble smile
I agree that PAL town ball is important. It can also compliment the club team experience. Especially if there varsity involvement. In looking for schedules I noticed that there are allot of suffolk teams in nassau PAL. How could that be?
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree that PAL town ball is important. It can also compliment the club team experience. Especially if there varsity involvement. In looking for schedules I noticed that there are allot of suffolk teams in nassau PAL. How could that be?

Very simple, it's much better than the suffolk league, better run and much better competition across the board. Anyone can join Nassau PAL if they are close enough to make the travel realistic for all involved.
Better competition in NCPAL
Is it possible for a town to be both?

Very simple, it's much better than the suffolk league, better run and much better competition across the board. Anyone can join Nassau PAL if they are close enough to make the travel realistic for all involved.

Close doesn't matter. They let Shoreham Wading River in it.
Games cancelled?
© US Lacrosse Community Forum