@BackOfTheCAGE
Download the master schedule for the 2014 Shamrock Shootout plus:
Boys Town Teams: Saturday March 15th
Boys Travel Teams: Sunday March 16th
Girls Teams: Sunday March 16th
Rules
Field Maps

Attached File
SS_GIRLS RULES 2014.pdf  (236 downloads)
Attached File
SS_BOYS TRAVEL RULES 2014.pdf  (301 downloads)
Attached File
Attached picture Seneca_Middle_School_FIELDMAP.jpg
Attached File
Attached File
Attached File
Attached picture SS_SACHEMNORTH_FIELDMAP.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Shamrock Shootout Master Schedule -
how shocking that the tournament doesent have an attachment for boys town rules.just run what you brung. alot of talk hope it lives up to all the hype the laxdaddies put up. enjoy
Originally Posted by Anonymous
how shocking that the tournament doesent have an attachment for boys town rules.just run what you brung. alot of talk hope it lives up to all the hype the laxdaddies put up. enjoy

It's posted on the website.
Any thoughts on the schedule?

Yeah, looks like 2 good days of lacrosse.

Here's one. I hate the fact that my 9th grade girl is going to play 6th graders. At this age, it is a huge size difference. Just don't think the organizers should allow a team to play more than one year up.
2020 A/B should combine to one bracket... Otherwise they are both weak.

Here's one. I hate the fact that my 9th grade girl is going to play 6th graders. At this age, it is a huge size difference. Just don't think the organizers should allow a team to play more than one year up.

what team are you talking about that has 6 grades playing JV division?
How is 2020 91 titanium in B bracket?? why? Are the players parents happy about that? I thought that team was suppose to be the Next A team under crush? and cyclones were the B. is this 91's version of fixing being they own the tournament?

Why is Riverhead (Team Bolla) playing in the 7th grade B division? I thought they were an A team.
How is 2020 91 titanium in B bracket?? why? Are the players parents happy about that? I thought that team was suppose to be the Next A team under crush? and cyclones were the B. is this 91's version of fixing being they own the tournament?

Very weak bracket. If Titanium plays in A then the student beats his coach if thy lose to Legacy
Student / coach? Not sure we, or you for that matter, know what you are talking about. Save the drinking for the weekend buddy.
If combining them gets my Sons out of playing back to back we are for it.
Student / coach? Not sure we, or you for that matter, know what you are talking about. Save the drinking for the weekend buddy.

Atlas coached Zummo. I'll join you this weekend for a cold one
My kid plays 2022 so I'm looking forward to the 5th Grade B bracket. There was a lot of chatter among Igloo, Smash, and United so will be good to see how these teams stack up against each other. TLI is MIA again.
How does smash avoid playing Igloo and United? Easy scedule for Smash. United scedule looks very easy too except for Playing Igloo.

My kid plays 2022 so I'm looking forward to the 5th Grade B bracket. There was a lot of chatter among Igloo, Smash, and United so will be good to see how these teams stack up against each other. TLI is MIA again.

I personally know the head coach of Titanium, Josh Marksberry. Neither the coach nor the kids/parents are happy about being forced to play in the B bracket. The "powers that be" unfortunately are not giving them the choice. If there is a team in A that would like to switch, I am sure they would be more than happy to swap.
Wow 2019 white graduated to the a bracket. I guess they have no fun beating up in the B bracket anymore. And they playing 91 orange. I'm surprised the powers to be did that one.

I personally know the head coach of Titanium, Josh Marksberry. Neither the coach nor the kids/parents are happy about being forced to play in the B bracket. The "powers that be" unfortunately are not giving them the choice. If there is a team in A that would like to switch, I am sure they would be more than happy to swap.

Don't you get it? It's not about the kids development, it's about another picture for the 91 website... Strategy could not be more clear.
They played in the A bracket last you too. You're probably the same jackass that complained when they played B and rolled over people now your the same jackass complaining because they moved up. Worry about your own kid. Maybe your just sore that he didn't make the cut for 91. Have fun watching your own son. Worry about him.
Wow 2019 white graduated to the a bracket. I guess they have no fun beating up in the B bracket anymore. And they playing 91 orange. I'm surprised the powers to be did that one.

Fire and Ice
fl$ enters on B levels? What a fall from grace. How do you pay that money to play 2nd level and younger teams?
fl$ enters on B levels? What a fall from grace. How do you pay that money to play 2nd level and younger teams?

Fall from grace? I'm not even a fl$ fan but that's harsh about a 4th grade team in a spring tournament. First year having tryouts at that level.
They played in the A bracket last you too. You're probably the same jackass that complained when they played B and rolled over people now your the same jackass complaining because they moved up. Worry about your own kid. Maybe your just sore that he didn't make the cut for 91. Have fun watching your own son. Worry about him.

Me too! And to the poster insulting people. Why don't YOU worry about YOUR kid. This is a lax forum, if you can't participate without insulting people, maybe this is all a little much for you. Take a break and learn how to communicate like an adult.

F&I is a 6th grade team made up of YJ kids. They are in the same division as teh 2017 YJ teams? How is that possible? If the 2017s dont beat them - something is very wrong with that program. Hopefully the 6th graders wont get hurt playing against bigger kids. They may have good skills but they dont have the same size, strength, etc.

Fire and Ice
How does that shock you? Smash and United, 2 Team91 teams have soft schedules in a 91 run tournament. If I had a dollar for everytime that happens.

I was shocked to see that too. It's about time they manned up and played A. I didn't realize they're scheduled to play Orange. That will probably change!!

I was shocked to see that too. It's about time they manned up and played A. I didn't realize they're scheduled to play Orange. That will probably change!!

Shocked? No. Shocked would have been Crush vs Orange playing each other. Although I could see the schedule changing to see white play jesters fl$ and Legacy.
Face it your team is compiled with hopes and dreams , not getting anywhere positive anytime soon. Josh needs to focus on his younger team period ! and stop trying to appease certain people ,in this mess when it all isn't what its suppose to be such as an "a" team. Recruiting a couple of kids who bailed ship from other travel teams is a slap in their face to play in a B bracket right off the Bat. If they were smart he would bail. No matter what happens if they don't win B bracket they will never hear the end of it and if they do win it will be the same scenario. Its all a marketing strategy by the powers above and your goals are not the main objective.
Sometimes even a fantastic coach does not have all the pull and answers !

Shocked? No. Shocked would have been Crush vs Orange playing each other. Although I could see the schedule changing to see white play jesters fl$ and Legacy.

If it all plays out as expected 2020 Crush will likely play 2019 Orange in the championship. We will see what happens sunday.
Agreed. That's what they are hoping for. Why is the True Blue 2019 A team playing in the B bracket??

If it all plays out as expected 2020 Crush will likely play 2019 Orange in the championship. We will see what happens sunday.
That's exactly what will happen. They should have had crush play orange during pool play so they could have someone else get to the championship. Yeah right like they would do it lol.
True blue's B team from last year is now their so called A team. I heard they know they have to play in B. Not a strong team from what I have been told.
That's exactly what will happen. They should have had crush play orange during pool play so they could have someone else get to the championship. Yeah right like they would do it lol.

I don't have a kid in this age group but why are you complaining? Isn't this what should happen, the two best teams playing in the championship game? Better to have them play in pool and have a less competitive championship game? I'm sure you'd complain about that too.

This tournament needs to do a better job on what type of teams are allowed to "play up" an age bracket. Screws up the tournament for the other teams that expect to play against their own age group and there is probably only one team that can legitimately play up. To play up in a B bracket instead of playing in the A division in your own age group is lame.
True blue's B team from last year is now their so called A team. I heard they know they have to play in B. Not a strong team from what I have been told.

Thanks for the update Quint.
How does that shock you? Smash and United, 2 Team91 teams have soft schedules in a 91 run tournament. If I had a dollar for everytime that happens.

The biggest laugh of all was that Halloween Havoc tournament. The championship t-shirts might have well had their names on the back too

The biggest laugh of all was that Halloween Havoc tournament. The championship t-shirts might have well had their names on the back too

Huh? Smash beat Igloo twice in that tourney. Should they have played a third time?
Smash would beat all but about 5 or 6 2021 teams and can probably play and beat most of the teams in the 2021 A bracket at Shamrock. Smash should be playing the most dificult Schedule not the easiest in the B bracket.

Huh? Smash beat Igloo twice in that tourney. Should they have played a third time?
Maybe the Smash kids will be hungover and not be very sharp at 7:30am?
Think the problem most people have is that Smash is the best team at 2022. They don't need 91 to protect them. They don't want 91 to protect them, but 91 does it anyway. United on the other hand is only playing up because the 2022 A bracket is so weak. They would crush those teams.
Although I don't agree with the previous poster going after someone's son who may or may not have made a particular team, I don't think it is necessary for the negative comments about a team wanting to challenge themselves. It would have been difficult to have three teams in I think seven team bracket and not play each other . If they go 0-3 I guess on Monday you can continue the negativity . If they played in the B division then what ? More negativity about sandbagging . Best of luck to your son and his team. Enjoy the ride they grow up really fast.
Smash's head coach is a director at 91 if I am not mistaken.
Although I don't agree with the previous poster going after someone's son who may or may not have made a particular team, I don't think it is necessary for the negative comments about a team wanting to challenge themselves. It would have been difficult to have three teams in I think seven team bracket and not play each other . If they go 0-3 I guess on Monday you can continue the negativity . If they played in the B division then what ? More negativity about sandbagging . Best of luck to your son and his team. Enjoy the ride they grow up really fast.

Teams should play in their own age bracket unless that age bracket doesn't supply adequate competition. From what I've seen there is plenty of competition in the 2022 age bracket. The only two teams that truly should ('ve) played up are the Turtles and Crush.

Teams should play in their own age bracket unless that age bracket doesn't supply adequate competition. From what I've seen there is plenty of competition in the 2022 age bracket. The only two teams that truly should ('ve) played up are the Turtles and Crush.

Right... play in the proper bracket. Extreme is playing in the 2018 bracket. They'll win - but those other teams want to play them and compete against the best.
Agreed. That's what they are hoping for. Why is the True Blue 2019 A team playing in the B bracket??

2019 Jesters team will be competitive.

And if your team is that good, go in the A bracket when you play up like Crush does.
Are u serious 2019 jesters will be competitive?

yup
To the idiots that post about 2022 rankings and that Team LI being MIA during a 91 run tournament since they always rig them and change scheduling to favor themselves. It really doesn't matter since I don't see the recruiters out there scouting 4th graders. Just enjoy the game and stop living through your son, LOSERS!
91 United parents are losers. Their kids will realize it some day.

yup

Nice! Jester's Got a good draw fl$ crush and white. Great competition. fl$ has a good draw too. They play jesters crush orange legacy. Would have been nice to see white vs fl$.

They only thing which would have made the 2019 bracket better would be if outlaws Express dd would have joined.
How is the 2022 team 91 united ? They are playing up in the 2021 B bracket
Jesters got good dream? They go 0-3 mark my words.

You people crack me up talking about 7th graders. Like this is a NY Jets forum. Nice grammar by the way.

Who cares what they go record wise. They will play great competition. I am not sure about you but no matter what your team's talent is go into each game thinking you can lose but should win. I did that as a player and I do that as a Parent.
and I teach my son the same.

If my team goes 0-3 and plays competitively who cares. Yeah, you want to go 4-0 and you play to win games, but you win some and lose some. Remember the better team doesn't always win that is why you play the games.

For who is going to this tournament I think 2019 is a great bracket. Could it have been done different

Fire and Ice wins the JV bracket
JV division was canceled for boys

Could be the best 2022 team. They will easily handle igloo and my guess is they play in the championship against smash. Hopefully they actually play each other instead of calling it a tie and giving both teams the championship.
How does smash avoid playing Igloo and United? Easy scedule for Smash. United scedule looks very easy too except for Playing Igloo.

SO playing back to back games at 7:30 against older teams in 40 degree weather is an "Easy" schedule? Bayport/Sayville gives united a run for its money, dont be surprised if they win

SO playing back to back games at 7:30 against older teams in 40 degree weather is an "Easy" schedule? Bayport/Sayville gives united a run for its money, dont be surprised if they win

Smash does have the easiest schedule but regardless. I beleive smash will see united in the finals. I don't know anything about bayport, but igloo is a completely new team from last year and they will need some outdoor practice time before they can compete. Not bashing, I saw them at the hub and they have some good players, just didn't appear to jell yet. Smash and united are the 2 best 2023 teams in my opinion.
I didn't happen to see Team LI or the Outlaw$. Where are they hiding ?

Smash does have the easiest schedule but regardless. I beleive smash will see united in the finals. I don't know anything about bayport, but igloo is a completely new team from last year and they will need some outdoor practice time before they can compete. Not bashing, I saw them at the hub and they have some good players, just didn't appear to jell yet. Smash and united are the 2 best 2023 teams in my opinion.

How are we judging schedules when most of these teams haven't been seen in 6 months?
Probably the same place as true blue
Is there any comp for team91 7th grade A? The bracket looks weak.

How are we judging schedules when most of these teams haven't been seen in 6 months?

Igloo had two winter teams. I would guess to probably maximize playing time in indoor. Plus, they looked just fine to me at the Havoc. And United tied the Minutemen at the Havoc. And the Minutemen played all winter and played Igloo indoor. So bend the data anyway you like this group is very competitive. I hope they all meet up at a tourney this year.
Is there a tournament other then Shamrock this weekend?
Why are there so few 2023 travel teams playing? Where are the Express teams?
I didn't happen to see Team LI or the Outlaw$. Where are they hiding ?

Outlaws are playing in Blatant Spring Jam next weekend

Could be the best 2022 team. They will easily handle igloo and my guess is they play in the championship against smash. Hopefully they actually play each other instead of calling it a tie and giving both teams the championship.

Really????? They will "handle" igloo?? where the heck do you come up with this stuff? what a loser
LMFAO

As I recall they were beat by a 2021 pick-up team Wildkatz at stony brook last summer so slow down there killer !
Baby steps Baby steps , don't rush perfection as you are far from what Crush was at that age!

Really????? They will "handle" igloo?? where the heck do you come up with this stuff? what a loser
Why dont all the dads just take out a ruler and measure yourselves to determine who is really the best....because that is effectively what you are doing on this site.

Does anyone realize how foolish you sound and how obvious it is you are talking about yourselves and not the kids???

It is the first spring tournament for a bunch of middle school kids!
I sam igloo beat united at havoc and then lost by 1 to smash in the finals , should be some good games on sunday good luck to all the kids
Originally Posted by Auslander91
Is there any comp for team91 7th grade A? The bracket looks weak.

Great question. I guess the other teams shouldn't bother showing up.
Why don't you have your coaches schedule a round robin with Dune Dawgs and Express Wolverines rather than whine about how your team has no comp for the first spring tournament. Or have them play up like Crush is.

I sam igloo beat united at havoc and then lost by 1 to smash in the finals , should be some good games on sunday good luck to all the kids

All three of these 2022 teams should be playing in their own age bracket - 4th Grade A division. Lame that they all decided to play in the 5th Grade B bracket.
I hear the second grade division is really stacked this year. LOL

All three of these 2022 teams should be playing in their own age bracket - 4th Grade A division. Lame that they all decided to play in the 5th Grade B bracket.

yes this is the biggest ploy on who is the better team. When you have 3 or more teams that feel they need to move up why play a b bracket. You know the competition is not there. Most of the coaches and organizers have older kids. They know what they are doing.

Not sure where there this is coming from. Most of the United parents were respectful and humble last year. Most were very nice people. United has never beaten Igloo. They have played about 6 times They have lost by as few as 1. And as many as 10. United is an excellent team with talented players. But to say they will handle Igloo, in such a way to literally dismiss the talent of Igloo is simply disingenuous. I think that type of statement such be reserved until United has a few checks in the win column when playing against Igloo. Good luck at the tourney.

I agree....They are 4th grade 2022 teams. They cannot and WILL NEVER compete with true 2021 teams. Why are they not all playing in the 2022 bracket. What are you trying to prove? If you want to play 2021 play the real 2021 teams and get a dose of reality....

This sounds so foolish its ridiculous. Anyone who has seen Smash, Igloo, or United play knows that all the kids on these teams are really good 9 year old players. Igloo beat United at Havoc by a goal. Big deal. Maybe this week United beats Igloo. Or maybe not. Maybe this tournament or the next one of them beats Smash. My kid plays on one of these teams. He could stay up late watching TV the night before the tournament and stink the next day. Or he could play great. Either way they are young boys and let's not analyze them like they are professional athletes. Let's enjoy these years and stop acting foolish.
Didnt one of the Honeybadgers verbally commit to Harvard?

Not sure where there this is coming from. Most of the United parents were respectful and humble last year. Most were very nice people. United has never beaten Igloo. They have played about 6 times They have lost by as few as 1. And as many as 10. United is an excellent team with talented players. But to say they will handle Igloo, in such a way to literally dismiss the talent of Igloo is simply disingenuous. I think that type of statement such be reserved until United has a few checks in the win column when playing against Igloo. Good luck at the tourney.

Glad to hear that the 91 United parents are staying humble. After all, as the parents of 4th graders destined to be future D1 early commits they could be bragging if they wanted to.
Didnt one of the Honeybadgers verbally commit to Harvard?

All wrong. His 1 year old brother took out his binky and gave a hearty goo goo gaa gaa to Desko at Syracuse
Where are the Honey Badger's? I thought they were signed up, but they are not on the revised schedule. Not many express teams on the list. Are they worried that it will be too cold?
Now we know why smash is not playing Igloo. That was a close game and could go the other way if they play Sunday. I guess it was safer to avoid Igloo and avoid a possible loss and not get to the finals. One loss will knock a team out for sure.Igloo practices all winter. I'm sure they are much better now then they were in the fall. I still think Smash is the best 2022 team until someone beats them. I just wish they had a tougher scedule to get to the finals so we would know for sure.

Now we know why smash is not playing Igloo. That was a close game and could go the other way if they play Sunday. I guess it was safer to avoid Igloo and avoid a possible loss and not get to the finals. One loss will knock a team out for sure.Igloo practices all winter. I'm sure they are much better now then they were in the fall. I still think Smash is the best 2022 team until someone beats them. I just wish they had a tougher scedule to get to the finals so we would know for sure.

Dude, you have issues.
Originally Posted by tennesseejed
Where are the Honey Badger's? I thought they were signed up, but they are not on the revised schedule. Not many express teams on the list. Are they worried that it will be too cold?

HBs have a bunch of boys at a hockey tournament this weekend

Nobody cares about 4th grade lacrosse

Obviously the parents of these teams above, care way too much about the results of 4th grade lacrosse. If there was a definition of living vicariously thru your child in the dictionary, there should be pictures of many them next to it.
I'm sure everyone with a 4th grader,cares about 4th grade lacrosse
I'm sure everyone with a 4th grader,cares about 4th grade lacrosse

they also care about what toy comes in their happy meal!
I doubt it. They probably would rather look at played from teams that actually WIN!
Did they know about the hockey tournaments when they signed up for this tournament?

That's not true 4th graders care about 4th grade lacrosse. At least until the game is over then they care about food. Parents care way too much about 4th grade lacrosse most should take a page from their kids book and let it roll off their back and just enjoy.
Did they know about the hockey tournaments when they signed up for this tournament?

Sort of. Playoffs
Oh no, did the 2019 Jesters really go 2-1 and give the 2020 Crush a game? So much for the genius who predicted 0-3.
Where are the results posted?
Faceoff kid from jesters did a good job neutralizing crushes dominance at the x
Originally Posted by dm1075k
Faceoff kid from jesters did a good job neutralizing crushes dominance at the x

What was the score?
While there was a stalemate at the x the referee ensured continued dominance by the Crush. Talk about getting every call. It was a joke.
Who won the 2019 A and 2020 A brackets today?
I agree....Crush was good as always but it was really disappointing to watch the officiating. I am not going to speculate on the why's because that is a rabbit hole we don't need to go down, but it actually tarnishes the accomplishments of the Crush kids that probably would have won anyway.....For now we ALL shake our heads and say "How much help do they need and will they get to keep the brand going?"

9-5, but was closer than that until last minute penalties and goals.
Did fl$ win a game all day, in any age group, at ant level?
91 Heat on twitter??!?!?
Heat the new Orange? 2021 division. Officiating was gross on many levels. Some stripes allow the boys to hit while others call it like a girls game no consistency

And don't forget a disallowed goal, that was unbelievably overturned and counted by the official who was away from the play. He was also the one calling a violation on every face off against the Jesters.
While there was a stalemate at the x the referee ensured continued dominance by the Crush. Talk about getting every call. It was a joke.

What should really be talked about is the disgraceful behavior by some of the Jesters players and head coach, despicable.

2020 Crush Won 2019 A bracket.

yup

Told you so

What should really be talked about is the disgraceful behavior by some of the Jesters players and head coach, despicable.

What did they do?
jetsres lost by 4. got ugly at the end. Refs gave some bad calls and took wind out of the jesters. could have been closer. nice match though
Jesters players? sounds like sour grapes mommy. It was a Crush player that coldcocked the Jester attackman and started the mini brawl. Jesters coach always loud. Ive only seen him get nasty with officials- never another coach or player. What

And don't forget a disallowed goal, that was unbelievably overturned and counted by the official who was away from the play. He was also the one calling a violation on every face off against the Jesters.

I would like to play this Jester team again
We have had several private travel teams show interest in recruiting my son. But after listening and watching you bad mouthing and bickering at each other I would rather keep my son on a school team and hope for the best.
jetsres lost by 4. got ugly at the end. Refs gave some bad calls and took wind out of the jesters. could have been closer. nice match though

It was a competitive game until the circus act put on by the coach and some of the players, composure and poise and disciplined behavior are a huge part of any game jesters have none and would rather blame the refs for loosing to a 6th grade team...facts plain and simple

It was a competitive game until the circus act put on by the coach and some of the players, composure and poise and disciplined behavior are a huge part of any game jesters have none and would rather blame the refs for loosing to a 6th grade team...facts plain and simple

ah Come on Brother! I was here today from CT. You cant play up an age group and then complain about getting knocked around a bit. Coach undisciplined? maybe yes. Those boys- just playing hard and trying to save face agaist a very strong younger team.
Rising Sons won the 2020A Bracket 5-1 over Legacy
We have had several private travel teams show interest in recruiting my son. But after listening and watching you bad mouthing and bickering at each other I would rather keep my son on a school team and hope for the best.

Keep your son a school team no one wants him anyway...good luck with that.
Jesters players? sounds like sour grapes mommy. It was a Crush player that coldcocked the Jester attackman and started the mini brawl. Jesters coach always loud. Ive only seen him get nasty with officials- never another coach or player. What

If it were closer I'd say the refs may have had a hand, but 4 goals difference? I think the coach is to blame- he sets the tone- if he was screaming like a lunatic, the kids get frantic and penalties are bound to happen. There are bad calls and good calls every game. I think the coach just didn't want to lose to 6th graders. Heard a player and the coach got thrown out- seems like tempers were rising and focus lost. I'm sure these two teams will meet up again and if Jesters are as good as they say- they will have another shot. This one is over though.
So love the sour grapes of a loss to a 6th grade team , when although most are six graders please don't forget about the forth grader who competed as well... Just like to share that with the Jester organization !

If it were closer I'd say the refs may have had a hand, but 4 goals difference? I think the coach is to blame- he sets the tone- if he was screaming like a lunatic, the kids get frantic and penalties are bound to happen. There are bad calls and good calls every game. I think the coach just didn't want to lose to 6th graders. Heard a player and the coach got thrown out- seems like tempers were rising and focus lost. I'm sure these two teams will meet up again and if Jesters are as good as they say- they will have another shot. This one is over though.

Was watching waiting to take the field next. The refs (not saying the coaches are not at fault) have feel the ground swell and at least try to temper it. Walk over to the coaches calm things. Because when coaches get ignored they yell louder. Just say "hey coach I hear you but here what I saw, kids are playing great you need a line change..." The coach asked 5 times what the call was and was ignored. Again, two paths the refs put ear muffs on until they had enough or try settle it. Not saying trying to settle a coach will work, I feel a ref has to try.
Seen it 1000 times. Younger team plays up, gets knocked around, and officials give every call to smaller team. Bigger team gets frustrated and you end up with ugliness at the end.

What a surprise.....let me guess - the 91 Extreme won the 2018 A too?

Keep your son a school team no one wants him anyway...good luck with that.

Recruiting your son? Don't worry, keep your 2nd grader on the town team.

Was watching waiting to take the field next. The refs (not saying the coaches are not at fault) have feel the ground swell and at least try to temper it. Walk over to the coaches calm things. Because when coaches get ignored they yell louder. Just say "hey coach I hear you but here what I saw, kids are playing great you need a line change..." The coach asked 5 times what the call was and was ignored. Again, two paths the refs put ear muffs on until they had enough or try settle it. Not saying trying to settle a coach will work, I feel a ref has to try.

Agreed
Originally Posted by Sons2020

Did the 2020 Jesters win any games?
Not much said about the 91 2019A. Did they Play?

The coach was an annoying loudmouth but he yelled at his players and the refs.
The reason the team did well is because they brought in an impact player or two from Florida.

Nevertheless they played well. Decent competition all around at the 2019A level.
Shamrock this weekend brought to light this hidden truth.

THERE IS NO CLEAR DOMINANCE in 2021 if you look at the results!!!!

Any of these teams have a shot of winning any tournament on any given day. Its what you want. This year is going to be exciting.
Seen it 1000 times. Younger team plays up, gets knocked around, and officials give every call to smaller team. Bigger team gets frustrated and you end up with ugliness at the end.

Good, aggressive, CLEAN physical play is always encouraged, and if a younger team chooses to play up, so be it, its there choice. However repeated cross checks to the head and throat should never ber tolerated, period. I have extensive video and sorry the video doesnt lie. I honestly think I need to send it to US Lacrosse and get their opinion on the Jesters team and their great head coaches behavior. DISGUSTING. NO EXCUSES, stop with the ref nonsense, they didnt want to loose to a much younger team. No im not a 91 parent
fl$ parents were saying that since September they have had only 6- 8 team practices and now fl$ is making them pay extra for spring practices and the Shamrock event was part of the paid for extra practices. Many parents did not pay for the extra practices so the kids were not allowed to play at Shamrock. All fl$ teams were missing kids. I don't know if they won any games.

Did fl$ win a game all day, in any age group, at ant level?
A little too proud of the tender ages of your young tykes Crush Mommy. Several of those sixth graders were born in 2001 and should be in 7th grade by NYS educational guidelines. And the coaches son is a wee bit older than the average 4th grader. Crush is a dedicated, well coached, hard working team that competes with the best 2019 teams. Just a fact that many of the best players are playing against their own age at 2019.
So love the sour grapes of a loss to a 6th grade team , when although most are six graders please don't forget about the forth grader who competed as well... Just like to share that with the Jester organization !

yup

Told you so
Right u told us so. But you guys had to bring in kids from Florida to compete. Those couple of big middies were very good. They made a huge diffrence. But I have to admit the 2019 jesters were a very good team.
Really liked how mylacrosse tournaments posted score cards and winners. Would like them to expand on that, either using a mobile App (for realtime scores) or finish the score cards to completion before posting as its great to go back and see how a team has progressed from tournament to tournament. Here are the winners I was able to gather from the feeds:

From mylacrosse Tournaments Facebook/Twitter feeds:

Travel:
Manhasset 4th Grade Bracket
Team91 Orange Heat 5th Grade A Bracket
Team91 Smash 5th Grade B Bracket
Rising Sons 6th Grade A Boys Bracket
Team91 Crush 7th Grade A Bracket * Not on feed
Team91 Stampede 7th Grade B Bracket
Team91 Extreme 8th Grade A Bracket * Not on feed
Legacy 8th Grade B East Bracket
Vipers 8th Grade B West Bracket

Girls:
Road Runners 5th Grade Girls Bracket
Team Smithtown 4th Grade Girls Bracket
Lady Rebels 7th Grade Girls Bracket

Town:
BBP 2nd Grade Bracket
New Fairfield 7th Grade A Backet
Manhasset 6th Grade A Bracket
Team Smithtown 8th Grade A Bracket
Bayshore 5th Grade A Bracket
Cold Spring Harbor 4th Grade A Bracket
Anyone know how Legacy 2019 A did yesterday??
What was the Final score from the Crush/3 Tribes final ??

Not much said about the 91 2019A. Did they Play?

They lost in pool play and didn't make it to the final.
Their coach must have been happy to see that the 91 6th grade team won "their" 7th grade bracket.
Yeah genius u guys had to bring in players from florida to compete. Against our team they scored all 4 of their goals.
How did fl$ 2019 do?
A little too proud of the tender ages of your young tykes Crush Mommy. Several of those sixth graders were born in 2001 and should be in 7th grade by NYS educational guidelines. And the coaches son is a wee bit older than the average 4th grader. Crush is a dedicated, well coached, hard working team that competes with the best 2019 teams. Just a fact that many of the best players are playing against their own age at 2019.

Here we go again with the age nonsense, they are all age approriate for 6th grade period. So when you say "several kids" are older either you are misinformed or just blantly lying. There are 2 midfielders on that team that were born very late in the last month of 2001 the REST OF THE TEAM are 2002 kids and fall WELL within the guidelines of 6th grade. Im not a Crush parent and I have heard all of the misinformation for to long, and if it were true had intentions of caaling them out and trying to put a stop to it, However I verified it for myself, they are all well within the NYS guidelines for 6th grade.

Good, aggressive, CLEAN physical play is always encouraged, and if a younger team chooses to play up, so be it, its there choice. However repeated cross checks to the head and throat should never ber tolerated, period. I have extensive video and sorry the video doesnt lie. I honestly think I need to send it to US Lacrosse and get their opinion on the Jesters team and their great head coaches behavior. DISGUSTING. NO EXCUSES, stop with the ref nonsense, they didnt want to loose to a much younger team. No im not a 91 parent

Much younger?
What was the Final score from the Crush/3 Tribes final ??

13-5 Crush

yup

Told you so
Right u told us so. But you guys had to bring in kids from Florida to compete. Those couple of big middies were very good. They made a huge diffrence. But I have to admit the 2019 jesters were a very good team.

Didn't have to.....they wanted to play. Just like 91 has kids from Upstate, CT, and North Carolina on their team.

So your not a 91 parent and you video taped the game??

That might be most concerning thing I have heard so far today!!!

The Crush Parents on here are what's wrong with youth sports. Be glad that your kids are successful players and hope that they keep playing and don't get hurt. Pray that your coach doesn't get too busy to keep coaching all the teams he has right now. Try to be humble and teach your kids some humility too it will take them much further in life than the attitude you teach them now. Now I'm not saying it's all crush parents but the ones on here give all of them a bad name and just for the record before you start crying that it's sour grapes I don't even have a 2020 or 2019 kid but I do see you in action at tournaments and I read this board because it is talking about multiple grades. As for your forth grade player that you love to rave about...puberty doesn't lie...yes he will hit it too but years after the kids he is playing against so when that change comes he is in for a rough couple of years. Something's you can't force as a parent no matter how hard you try.
What was the score of the 2020 Crush- 2019 91 orange final game ?
Not a very good job with verification. Parents and kids used to be open about the boys real DOBs before Crush. Kids celebrate birthdays with their friends (not in December). One kid played PAL football with 2019s (Not allowed for a 12/2001 DOB in that organization). Another boy's parents used to be very open about holding their son out a year because they felt he wasn't ready emotionally. There are many legitimate reasons for giving a kid an extra year. Since Crush generally plays up anyway, the point is moot. Just saying that the age obsessed 39++++ Mom should tone it down a little. It's not that surprising that the best players can compete at 2019. Doesn't take away from their hard work.

Here we go again with the age nonsense, they are all age approriate for 6th grade period. So when you say "several kids" are older either you are misinformed or just blantly lying. There are 2 midfielders on that team that were born very late in the last month of 2001 the REST OF THE TEAM are 2002 kids and fall WELL within the guidelines of 6th grade. Im not a Crush parent and I have heard all of the misinformation for to long, and if it were true had intentions of caaling them out and trying to put a stop to it, However I verified it for myself, they are all well within the NYS guidelines for 6th grade.

They dodn't play each other, different bracket
What was the score of the 2020 Crush- 2019 91 orange final game ?
Kids from Florida? What's the story?
91 2019 orange ?
Your full of BS...you verified. If you're not a Crush parent - your really have no way to verify the roster at all. Anybody can put on the uniform and helmet. The Lax world doesnt have any motivation to change or challenge the current status quo. Too much money is at stake to rock the boat.
AGREED - Good teams, good players and good competition. It is anyones game. NO top dog this season.
91 2019 orange ?

Lost in pool play
The 2019 bracket was very competitive. All teams were good. Jesters came to play and did well, Crush shows they are an elite team and are hard to beat if u make mistakes, 91 orange shows they are not invincible, 91 white shows they should play in A, 3 tribes comes to long island and does real well beating 91 orange but then losing to 91 white, but not sure how legacy and fl$ did. Someone said fl$ went 0-4 if that's true that is not good. Let's not all get crazy it's the beginning of a long lax season. Good luck to all.

What was your scores against Jesters and fl$?
This is really comical. As the parent of a ninth grader, most of you are in for a rude awakening. Puberty and genes are one [lacrosse] of an equalizer. The power of testosterone is amazing. Beat your chests about wins now. We will see when the kids with the hairiest muscular legs come to play. Then we will see if everyone here is ok with a little bit of a change in the results they have enjoyed since the 3rd grade.
I love the disclaimers....I'm not a Crush parent....I'm not with 91....Right....Thank you for your honesty...Now just put your real name instead of anonymous and we will all believe you.
fl$ needs help, not the kind money can buy. Titanium would have been better in the A bracket and fl$ in B.
Thank you Jesters parent.

2020 jesters 4 fl$ 4
2019 jesters 5 fl$ 1
Rising sons were clearly an older team. You can not tell me the kids were just big they were more mature
You're welcome.
Yeah genius u guys had to bring in players from florida to compete. Against our team they scored all 4 of their goals.

Who is your team?
The 2019 bracket was very competitive. All teams were good. Jesters came to play and did well, Crush shows they are an elite team and are hard to beat if u make mistakes, 91 orange shows they are not invincible, 91 white shows they should play in A, 3 tribes comes to long island and does real well beating 91 orange but then losing to 91 white, but not sure how legacy and fl$ did. Someone said fl$ went 0-4 if that's true that is not good. Let's not all get crazy it's the beginning of a long lax season. Good luck to all.

Lets not get all crazy? To late. If you have that kind of a dissertation on the grade I am sure you know how Legacy and fl$ did? Both winless, they tied when they played each other. I guess you would say Legacy didn't do well either misery loves company?!

Now if you did not play either set up a scrimmage and see for yourself what they are about. I am sure both would accept, click their organization's page and have your coach or director send an email.

Maybe a 4 team scrimmage on Sunday White, jesters, fl$ & legacy.

Not a even a parent of this age bracket,waiting for the field next and watched the CT Three Tribes/Crush game. Great to see a new team in the mix and hope they return for more tourneys. Apparently Three tribes beat legacy, 91 orange and one the other game played to get to the final. They were holding their own in the first half against the Crush, which few teams can do. The Crush just is an unbelievably talented team. Great game from both teams.
What was the score of the the Risng Sons vs. Jesters?

2020 jesters 4 fl$ 4
2019 jesters 5 fl$ 1

Did fl$ 2020 win any games?

Does anyone know the 2nd and 3rd grade travel results?

If you're talking about the big lefty midfielder, a Massapequa kid. You know, the one you couldn't stop. Nice try though. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
91 white 2019 beat 3 tribes 5-3.
12-0
3 tribes called themselves New Fairfield on Saturday and snuck into the 7A town team division and won against West Islip 6 to 3 in the finals. You thought the tribe coach just won the freeking superbowl...

Not a even a parent of this age bracket,waiting for the field next and watched the CT Three Tribes/Crush game. Great to see a new team in the mix and hope they return for more tourneys. Apparently Three tribes beat legacy, 91 orange and one the other game played to get to the final. They were holding their own in the first half against the Crush, which few teams can do. The Crush just is an unbelievably talented team. Great game from both teams.
Agreed. All the top teams were there. What a great day of lacroosse
which game was 12-0?
Three Tribes lost to 91 white in a very good game. 2019 seems like it is going to be alot of fun this summer. Many teams very close talent wise .
which game was 12-0?

I assume that was the answer of the Rising Sons vs. Jesters 2020 question
[quote=Sons2020]Rising Sons won the 2020A Bracket 5-1 over Legacy

2020 jesters 4 fl$ 4
2019 jesters 5 fl$ 1

Did fl$ 2020 win any games?

It sounds like fl$ and Jesters 2020 tied each other, and both lost their other 2 games.
2019 is going to be real exciting this summer. Teams are very close in talent. But many of these teams are doing diffrent tournamnts. The talent is spreading out.
Why do you say they snuck in, are they not a true town team? Heaven's no. You barely ever get a town team when you play an off island team. Some question the validity of a full town roster on LI town teams. WI did you have all WI players on your team. Bay Shore did you. NO! We play with these kids so we know where they all live. No hate just facts.

Now about 3 tribes. Some may say they aren't a 7th grade team rather a 7/8th grade combo team. I don't care they didn't blow anyone out of the water that they played. It was good for competition. That is what it is about. Challenging the players.

Who did New Fairfield/Fairfield Prep or 3 Tribes play and what were the scores on Saturday and Sunday. Great to see another team close by to play for competition.

If only 1 or 2 8th graders no problem with 1 or 2 out of town players too right :-)

http://www.3tribeslacrosse.com/

3 tribes called themselves New Fairfield on Saturday and snuck into the 7A town team division and won against West Islip 6 to 3 in the finals. You thought the tribe coach just won the freeking superbowl...

Many 2019 B teams are close in talent not against the A teams. The 2019 A teams did not play in the tournament. Have fun with the B teams and be very worried when you meet the A teams.
Many 2019 B teams are close in talent not against the A teams. The 2019 A teams did not play in the tournament. Have fun with the B teams and be very worried when you meet the A teams.

What are you talking about? Your saying that the 2019 teams that played in the A division were not A teams? Think your mistaken.
I remember seeing something about a new fresh organization that will have their 2021 team rival igloo, 91 orange, and express this year. How did they do this weekend ?
Where were the Express teams at this tournament? Your telling me the 2020 Terps had to drive to Maryland for better competition when they could have just stayed on long Island and got all the competition they needed! Or maybe they wanted to avoid true competition!
Seriously guy what are u talking about. The A bracket in the shamrock was very talented. What A teams were not there that we should be worried about? ok maybe Havoc Dune Dawgs in 2019 bracket. And I will even give u express wolves. But hear that team is in turmoil. Other then that what do u have?
Tribe was up 10 to 0 against WI in game 4 and the 3 tribes coach is screaming at their kids to score more goals.. common Chief of the tribe give me a break. There was 5 or 6 different helmets on that team. Travel team Yes...Town team no.
And WI only has 1 kid on its team from another town. A WI player also suffered a broken wrist in game 1 on Saturday. It was a rough day for us but we stayed and played in the final even though we know we couldn't win because we play as a team and lose as a team.
Stick that in your Peace Pipe and Smoke it Chief !

Why do you say they snuck in, are they not a true town team? Heaven's no. You barely ever get a town team when you play an off island team. Some question the validity of a full town roster on LI town teams. WI did you have all WI players on your team. Bay Shore did you. NO! We play with these kids so we know where they all live. No hate just facts.

Now about 3 tribes. Some may say they aren't a 7th grade team rather a 7/8th grade combo team. I don't care they didn't blow anyone out of the water that they played. It was good for competition. That is what it is about. Challenging the players.

Who did New Fairfield/Fairfield Prep or 3 Tribes play and what were the scores on Saturday and Sunday. Great to see another team close by to play for competition.

If only 1 or 2 8th graders no problem with 1 or 2 out of town players too right :-)

http://www.3tribeslacrosse.com/

fl$ lost 5 to 2 to rising sons and 6 to 4 to Legacy in the 2020 division.

Who did Fire and Ice beat in the finals?

I thought fl$ played well, kids could definitely catch and throw. We had to work, was not an "easy win".
One suggestion: get some face off training. Kid has talent, but needs training from someone who knows what they are doing!
I remember seeing something about a new fresh organization that will have their 2021 team rival igloo, 91 orange, and express this year. How did they do this weekend ?

If you are referring to Icon , they made it into the championship but lost to 91 orange
Shamrock this weekend brought to light this hidden truth.

THERE IS NO CLEAR DOMINANCE in 2021 if you look at the results!!!!

Any of these teams have a shot of winning any tournament on any given day. Its what you want. This year is going to be exciting.

Agreed. Some great games against some top teams. 91 de-throned the mighty igloo. The didnt make it to the show. Lots a teams out there that made a statement. Can't wait for the next one.
Originally Posted by acblax
Really liked how mylacrosse tournaments posted score cards and winners. Would like them to expand on that, either using a mobile App (for realtime scores) or finish the score cards to completion before posting as its great to go back and see how a team has progressed from tournament to tournament. Here are the winners I was able to gather from the feeds:

Travel:

Girls:

Town:
BBP 2nd Grade Bracket

Anyone know who won boys 6th grade B? Why are some years not on the feed? It would be nice to see more consistency if they are going to post. Why so many girls teams from the feed?
2019 91 White looked real good keep up the good work !

Originally Posted by acblax

Travel:

Girls:

Town:
BBP 2nd Grade Bracket

Anyone know who won boys 6th grade B? Why are some years not on the feed? It would be nice to see more consistency if they are going to post. Why so many girls teams from the feed?

Meant to say- why so many girls teams NOT on the feed- and lacking posted results?

Who did Fire and Ice beat in the finals?

Fire and Ice did not win girls JV bracket-Yellow Jackets 2017 Lyons/Bert/Dowsett Did. They played Yellow Jackets 2017 Baker for the championship.
Lost to Jesters.

How does that happen to a "studlete"?

How good did they look ? Went 1-2 losing to Jesters.
New Fairfield is a small western Connecticut town which has a High School graduating class of about 200 each year. The town team that played Saturday was all 7th graders with the exception of one 6th grader. This group has been playing together for many years and are an exception bunch with exceptional coaching. The same team plays travel lacrosse under the name 3 tribes. They usually pick up 3-4 players from the surrounding towns. On Sunday it was the same town team as Saturday with the exception of one talented 7th grader from Scarsdale. So disappointing that parents have to look for excuses when their team loses. It minimizes the hard work of the kids. As for the head coach acting like they just won the superbowl after beating West Islip on Saturday.... Not in a million years he is way to professional and classy.

[quote=Anonymous]91 white 2019 beat 3 tribes 5-3.

How good did they look ? Went 1-2 losing to Jesters.
[/quote

Game could have gone either way! Exciting, well matched, and Jesters different team than last year. Team white went on to beat the bracket champion In their last po
Game
Up 10 ZIP playing in the Town division and screaming for 40 minutes is classy ???
Not in Long Island Pal !!!

New Fairfield is a small western Connecticut town which has a High School graduating class of about 200 each year. The town team that played Saturday was all 7th graders with the exception of one 6th grader. This group has been playing together for many years and are an exception bunch with exceptional coaching. The same team plays travel lacrosse under the name 3 tribes. They usually pick up 3-4 players from the surrounding towns. On Sunday it was the same town team as Saturday with the exception of one talented 7th grader from Scarsdale. So disappointing that parents have to look for excuses when their team loses. It minimizes the hard work of the kids. As for the head coach acting like they just won the superbowl after beating West Islip on Saturday.... Not in a million years he is way to professional and classy.
Lost to jesters 4-3 which that game was evenly matched. Could have gone either way. We will see them again in the near future. And it will be another great game. Kudos to both teams playing hard. 91 whites other loss was to 91 orange 10-5. We were up 5-4 at one point. Another great game. Beat three tribes who beat 91 orange. It is only the beginning folks. Long season ahead for all. Remember this is about having your son enjoy this great game of lacrosse, and learning. We are so fixated on winning when there is more to it at this point. They are still only 12 going on 13 so there is alot of growing and maturity still ahead. Teams are starting to even out more as these kids go through puberty.
Maybe all the town teams they beat like WI should get a few kids from their surronding towns like 3 tribes did next time...Oh wait that would be the Travel Division !!!! oops...

And change their team names from day to day

WHo could the jesters have added to make them so much better?

I know 3 tribes played the 2020 91 Crush in the 2019 A championship. I heard Crush blew them out, what was the score ?
Stop crying WI. Did u read it correctly ? When they play travel is when they get kids from surrounding towns. You can't win every year. Stop teaching your team to complain and look for excuses. Parents / coaches should lead by example.
I have one very important question: Why are there two Shamrock threads?

I know 3 tribes played the 2020 91 Crush in the 2019 A championship. I heard Crush blew them out, what was the score ?

Good game for tbe first 10 min Crush totally took over the game in the second half winning 13 - 5 in the 2019 A championship game.
What does this say ??
New Fairfield is a small western Connecticut town which has a High School graduating class of about 200 each year. The town team that played Saturday was all 7th graders with the exception of one 6th grader. This group has been playing together for many years and are an exception bunch with exceptional coaching. The same team plays travel lacrosse under the name 3 tribes. They usually pick up 3-4 players from the surrounding towns. On Sunday it was the same town team as Saturday with the exception of one talented 7th grader from Scarsdale.
Stop crying WI. Did u read it correctly ? When they play travel is when they get kids from surrounding towns. You can't win every year. Stop teaching your team to complain and look for excuses. Parents / coaches should lead by example.
I have one very important question: Why are there two Shamrock threads?

I did that. I wanted the schedule to be noticed when it came out.
any reason why all the results are not posted somewhere?
Thanks. Top F/O guy was out with a broken wrist.
titanium 91 won 6th grade B-josh marksberry team
any reason why all the results are not posted somewhere?

Because nobody cares
Thanks. Top F/O guy was out with a broken wrist.

What team?

No competition in that division. It was a joke. Smash could have beat the other 3 teams.

If you are referring to Icon , they made it into the championship but lost to 91 orange

No, I was referring to Legacy...there was so much buzz. So many people had pitcher after pitcher of cool aid at the try outs.
Your kidding right. Smash is a great team but to say they would have beat three 2020 teams is a little insulting to the those kids don't you think? Yes Titanium was clearly the top team but then again they didn't belong in the B division.

Who'd they play in the championship game? Score?
No championship Game. It was assumed that they could beat 91 Cyclones or the tournament directors thought it was to cold to play. So they were given the championship.

WoW , honestly that should not have been the case , and proof that titanium should NOT have been in B bracket to steal the show away from Cyclones , What ever happened to playing all the teams in a competitive bracket ? give your team a challenge ? especially when a low turnout in a B bracket you could have just combined all 6th grade teams.
A few parents from titanium were overheard complaining about the weak competition and bracket placement and not so happy ,yada yada yada , as you will never make everyone happy in travel but If this continues with High expectations from the parents, and 91 does not challenge this team and play them in A , chances are it will self destruct and people will jump ship.

No championship Game. It was assumed that they could beat 91 Cyclones or the tournament directors thought it was to cold to play. So they were given the championship.
Your kidding right. Smash is a great team but to say they would have beat three 2020 teams is a little insulting to the those kids don't you think? Yes Titanium was clearly the top team but then again they didn't belong in the B division.

The entire 2020 B bracket consisted of weak teams, none of which would have been successful in a True A bracket.

Titanium is a solid B team. Josh is a great guy/coach and can hopefully continue to recruit new boys. Until he can they will struggle in an A division.

Heard from a few people Team Long Island 5th grade players are going over to titanium with Josh,?? True?? Even With those additions they still will not compete in 6th grade A .

Titanium is a solid B team. Josh is a great guy/coach and can hopefully continue to recruit new boys. Until he can they will struggle in an A division.
fl$ 2020 was missing their primary face off guy. In response to the comment that they couldn't win a face off and the boy doing them looked to have no formal training but was scrappy--you are probably correct.
One comment from the girls side was that officiating was beyond terrible. Refs were cold, didn't move and for the most part were clueless to the rules.
One comment from the girls side was that officiating was beyond terrible. Refs were cold, didn't move and for the most part were clueless to the rules.

Refs on the boys side were horrible (and my kid's team did fine). Actually the whole experience stunk, once again. It was still dark when we arrived and frigid. My kid and his friends are hearty kids and they did not have fun and neither did I. Hopefully next year his team skips it. If not, I may have to make sure I have a prior commitment that day!

Refs on the boys side were horrible (and my kid's team did fine). Actually the whole experience stunk, once again. It was still dark when we arrived and frigid. My kid and his friends are hearty kids and they did not have fun and neither did I. Hopefully next year his team skips it. If not, I may have to make sure I have a prior commitment that day!

Refs were terrible, inconsistent in general and 100% called the games in favor of 91...this is not just my opinion but several coaches I spoke with at different age levels. Also schedules were stacked in favor of 91. Combine that with frigid temps, some undersized fields and I agree the experience stunk once again his year.

Refs were terrible, inconsistent in general and 100% called the games in favor of 91...this is not just my opinion but several coaches I spoke with at different age levels. Also schedules were stacked in favor of 91. Combine that with frigid temps, some undersized fields and I agree the experience stunk once again his year.

What's funny is that everyone knows this tournament stinks, the refs call games in favor of 91 teams and 91 stacks the schedules in their favor, and despite that all the teams keep coming.

What's funny is that everyone knows this tournament stinks, the refs call games in favor of 91 teams and 91 stacks the schedules in their favor, and despite that all the teams keep coming.

Oh please, stop it with the excuses. You say the same thing when express or outlaws run a tournament. You'll never be satisfied unless you run your own. Just go off LI for all your tournaments and enjoy the ride.

Oh please, stop it with the excuses. You say the same thing when express or outlaws run a tournament. You'll never be satisfied unless you run your own. Just go off LI for all your tournaments and enjoy the ride.

Would love to! Miserable tourney! between the frigid weather and the sketchy calls, not fun!
It is amazing that teams still play in this tournament. We stopped bringing my son's team a few years ago. My daughter played last year, and it reminded me of why we stopped with the boys. Fortunately, we weren't there this year, and never will be again! I think people are so anxious to get outside that they can't resist registering for this crappy, half-rigged tournament!

Would love to! Miserable tourney! between the frigid weather and the sketchy calls, not fun!

Refs must have found themselves in a real predicament when 91 played each other. I thought the refs let the kids play this weekend. More physical then I expected, especially considering the cold weather.

Attendance in this tournament has started to decline over the years.2020B bracket was 2 91 teams and 2 others. The weather seems to be the biggest issue for a lot of people. They will continue to draw just because it's the first spring event but it also may get smaller over the course of time. y sons team is playing this weekend and it is forecasted to be 55 degrees. all luck of the draw with mother nature this time of the year.
Birthdate Age Bracket
Born on or after 9/1/1998 U15
Born on or after 9/1/2000 U13

League and Association Play. Leagues and associations should organize competition by age, and consider physical, cognitive, and emotional maturity when grouping players. For leagues or associations in which some local programs choose to organize their teams by grade, those teams should play in the age division determined by the oldest player on their roster. Teams organized by single birth year or single grade are suggested, but if a league
needs to group two years/grades together it should strive to limit the maximum age difference between players in a
youth game to no more than twenty-four (24) months.

The entire 2020 B bracket consisted of weak teams, none of which would have been successful in a True A bracket.

2020 Titanium is an A team. Did you see them play?

I did. They look like an A team against weak teams. Put them against true A teams and they look like a B team. Nothing wrong with that. Good talent. Just need more depth.

I did. They look like an A team against weak teams. Put them against true A teams and they look like a B team. Nothing wrong with that. Good talent. Just need more depth.

Well said but I disagree. I saw them play and feel they will do well in an A bracket. I guess we will have to wait and see. Good luck to all the boys this spring!!!

Sounds like that short, gray haired annoying ref was there from 3 village. The one with the big mouth.

Sounds like that short, gray haired annoying ref was there from 3 village. The one with the big mouth.

Lol
© US Lacrosse Community Forum