@BackOfTheCAGE
Are there evening LAX camps. My son would like to attend one, but I am working and am unable to get him to the ones in the day. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Several options (starting 5:00pm in the evening) are available in the Summer 2013 Camps content island immediately to your right on the BOTC display. Consider the Lacrosse Position Camp (Tom Rotanz, Grades 8-11), Legacy/Zummo Camp, and First Look Camp (2015/2016 graduation years).
Thank you - I did check those out. Did not see anything. My son is going into 5th grade in September. Ones I saw for the evening are for the older kids.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Evening LAX Camps -
There is a <<Deleted>> evening camp for that age
Legacy Lacrosse/Tom Zummo camp is 4 Monday evenings. Last year there were tons of kids that were in or around 5th graders. Awesome camp too. It's like 1 coach for every 5 kids. It was great.
I WATCHED THE 2ND HALF THERE 4TH GRADE TEAM PLAY LAST WEEK AT LEHIGH. THEY WON 5-4 IN THE SEMIFINALS. GOOD LOOKING SETS AND SKILL LEVEL WAS DECENT. I AM GUESSING ZUMMO CAN COACH TOO. LOL!
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I WATCHED THE 2ND HALF THERE 4TH GRADE TEAM PLAY LAST WEEK AT LEHIGH. THEY WON 5-4 IN THE SEMIFINALS. GOOD LOOKING SETS AND SKILL LEVEL WAS DECENT. I AM GUESSING ZUMMO CAN COACH TOO. LOL!

Coach Zummo is a great guy, great lax player and an awesome coach!!!
© US Lacrosse Community Forum