Home
Posted By: Sons2020 Tri States Vs Stonybrook Clash - 04/07/13 02:13 AM
We are looking to either go to Tri States national tourney or Stony Brook Clash? 2020 PA squad inquiring.
Posted By: CageSage Re: Tri States Vs Stonybrook Clash - 04/07/13 02:28 AM
Not familiar with the Tri-States event - the Stony Brook Lax Clash information is available here on BOTC as you are aware.
Posted By: Sons2020 Re: Tri States Vs Stonybrook Clash - 04/07/13 02:51 AM
How is the competition at stony brook? does it get the big LI teams? express, 91, outlaws?
Posted By: CageSage Re: Tri States Vs Stonybrook Clash - 04/07/13 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by paswag
How is the competition at stony brook? does it get the big LI teams? express, 91, outlaws?
Following are the teams that attended the Stony Brook Lax Clash for 2012 and the division champions. For specific clubs in 2013, you would need to check their individual web sites for their 2013 Summer plans.

2012 Participating Clubs
Team 91
Dune Dawgs
Garden City
Generals 2015
Gladiator Lacrosse 2019
Harborfields
High Impact
Huntington Hawks
Hurricanes
LAX FOR HOPE
LI Jesters
LONG ISLAND PRIDE
Manhasset Maveriks
MIDDLE COUNTRY
Sayville Spartan Lacrosse
Stampede
Team ESM
Team Igloo
Team Long Island
Team Smithtown
Three Village

2012 Divisional Champions
2nd Grade: Team 91 Smash
3rd Grade: Igloo
4th Grade: Team 91 White
5th Grade A: Team United
5th Grade B: Garden City
6th Grade: Team 91 White
7th Grade: Gladiators
8th Grade: Team Long Island
9th Grade: Manhasset
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tri States Vs Stonybrook Clash - 04/08/13 01:46 AM
Between my sons I have been to Tri-state many times and can honestly say it is extremely overated. The tournament mandates a friday evening game so you need to get a hotel room for Friday night, then you play multiple games Saturday for seeding in order to play Sunday. The Tournament is so large that they line fields any where they can, so they suck, they get refs from where ever they can, so they suck. Then when you start traveling home Sunday you get slammed in NJ Turnpike traffic, so that sucks yeah great memories
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tri States Vs Stonybrook Clash - 04/08/13 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Between my sons I have been to Tri-state many times and can honestly say it is extremely overated. The tournament mandates a friday evening game so you need to get a hotel room for Friday night, then you play multiple games Saturday for seeding in order to play Sunday. The Tournament is so large that they line fields any where they can, so they suck, they get refs from where ever they can, so they suck. Then when you start traveling home Sunday you get slammed in NJ Turnpike traffic, so that sucks yeah great memories


So the traffic on LI to PA is better? Competition wise, Tri-State is better in the top divisions. Stonybrook may be drawing the top clubs, but not all their top teams. Tri-State does have it's drawbacks but, if your going strictly for the competition, go to Tr-State.
Posted By: Sons2020 Re: Tri States Vs Stonybrook Clash - 04/09/13 01:36 AM
Any feedback on the summer sizzle down in Maryland?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tri States Vs Stonybrook Clash - 04/09/13 10:10 AM
Summer Exposure by hogan lax is better....
Originally Posted by paswag
Any feedback uon the summer sizzle down in Maryland?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tri States Vs Stonybrook Clash - 04/09/13 03:13 PM
Tri-State is the Best and it is crowded but teams come from all over the country go there.
© Back of THE CAGE