@BackOfTheCAGE
Posted By: 365laxdad 365 Lacrosse -
Happy to report that there is a new metro U13 team that can start to compete with the dominanace of 91 and Express. We lost to the Express after only 3 practices 7-4 in our first outing a few weeks back. We admire what you have done, and are looking to replicate it across the bridges. You guys all played up at the Bulldog Classic this weekend (and had a really nice BBQ setup as well !! ) We won U13. Hope to see you on the fields this spring to keep our young lads playing at your level. Regards 365
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 365 Lacrosse -
What area is this program based from?
Posted By: CageSage Re: 365 Lacrosse -
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What area is this program based from?
365lax Contact Information and Locations
the link provided in the thread below is incorrect - 365 is a Superstar (Westchester NY) spinout that is not being run to make money - it is being done to assemble a talented group of players and exceptional coaches looking to further the sport without chaseing commercial interests -
respectfully cage sage - that is a different program - 365 is a Superstar spinout
Originally Posted by 365laxdad
respectfully cage sage - that is a different program - 365 is a Superstar spinout
No problems - having two programs with such similar names will cause this type of confusion. Send us the link for the program and we will have it added to our "upstate" NY club content island along the left side of the display.
Where can I get more info on this program?
Originally Posted by stich2681
Where can I get more info on this program?

Is this the 365 with the big car sticker 365LAX. I always see it on the bronx river pkwy
Many thanks cagesage - yes the name might get doubled up a little... sorry about that. As discussed, we are not run for commercial interests - no web site - no links - we are the new model in elite lacrosse. Our tryouts are word of mouth and invitation only... no tryout fees (imagine that !!!)... just the best lax we can bring. Hope to see you on the fields.
no stickers amigo - you will only see our possee at tourneys -
no stickers amigo - you will only see our possee at tourneys -

Okay, I was just curious because for the past year I have seen a grey maxima with a huge sticker on the back - 365LAX.

Many thanks cagesage - yes the name might get doubled up a little... sorry about that. As discussed, we are not run for commercial interests - no web site - no links - we are the new model in elite lacrosse. Our tryouts are word of mouth and invitation only... no tryout fees (imagine that !!!)... just the best lax we can bring. Hope to see you on the fields.

Who are you guys where are you based out of. Where can i see you play next?
What age groups? Westchester predators is much the same.
based out of mid westchester
gotcha - have not seen you guys at any tourneys -

we did showtime - lost to express in finals and yale so far - won that

do you have a true u13 team?? lets play
Is it same 365 lax that's listed on the list of LI clubs to the right of this page?
do you have a true u13 team?? lets play

Please Define your true u13.

A mix of 6/7 graders who's bday meet us lacrosse criteria
A 7 grade team whose bday meets us lacrosse criteria (who are or will all be 13 by the start of the spring season).

Or a 6th grade team.

Where are you coming from or do you have a field
You might want to change that name since the Michaelsen Bros. have been running a 365Lax in Bethpage,N.Y. for about 3 years now.
You might want to change that name since the Michaelsen Bros. have been running a 365Lax in Bethpage,N.Y. for about 3 years now.
This was discussed on the opening page of this thread - we agree that the potential for confusion with two programs named "365" is quite high!
Originally Posted by CageSage
This was discussed on the opening page of this thread - we agree that the potential for confusion with two programs named "365" is quite high!

I would also think - not appreciated by the first club.

Are you a one team "club" or are there other teams starting up as well? Sounds a little like True Blue's beginnings.

GL to the team!
technically the name is Superstar 365 - no true home field - using Kenneday Catholic and Ridgefield turf - 7th grade team -
How do you stack up against
prime time, westrock (interesting your practicing at JFK), Head heart and hustle, raptors, bombers or top side.

You guys are red white and blue I think i saw you guys at a few games. Where have you played

Who are the coaches, how can I get more info or even contact you .
Superstar 365 - that is even worse.
hahah - another hater worried about a silly name..... we don't care about names or fancy uniforms - just want to our kids be challenged and play to the best of thier abilities and have fun - see you on the tourney circut where talk is cheap
How do you stack up against
prime time, westrock (interesting your practicing at JFK), Head heart and hustle, raptors, bombers or top side.

You guys are red white and blue I think i saw you guys at a few games. Where have you played

Who are the coaches, how can I get more info or even contact you .

you responded to other posts probably from LI now respond to an inquiring mind from West/Put.
hey west / put -

prime time looked ok this summer - topside ok too - not sure i saw many of the others -

based on what i have seen this fall - this team would do well against them
© US Lacrosse Community Forum