@BackOfTheCAGE
Long Island Sports Hub Boys Winter Lacrosse League - 2012/2013
Remember that teams registering for Session I (November) are guaranteed acceptance for Session II (January). On-line registration is now available.
Originally Posted by CageSage
Remember that teams registering for Session I (November) are guaranteed acceptance for Session II (January). On-line registration is now available.

Heard lots abput the hub, is it full field indoors (what are the dimensions)
What teams are playing in the first session here and are they mixed grades or straight grades ?
Originally Posted by FSlacrosse
What teams are playing in the first session here and are they mixed grades or straight grades ?

Is there a girls schedule out yet?
What teams and age groups are playing in the boys league? I hear the facility is nice.
I think the standings for fifth sixth are wrong Spartans two wins one loss only to cold spring harbor. They beat Express opposite score seems reversed.
This place is great and the fields are perfect for 8 on 8. Field 2 has limited views because of the workout area, but as far as playing goes the kids love this place.
hi all,

my son is in 4th grade, 90lbs 4feet 8inches, i would say he is an 'above average' lax player, and he would love to get on a team for the upcoming winter session being played at LI sportshub. if anyone has an open spot, would greatly appreciate the opportunity to play with your team. i dont post here with any regularity, so im not sure if im going to get lambasted for putting my cell number up, but call or text me at 917 273 2677 if you have an opening for my son. thanks in advance.
© US Lacrosse Community Forum