@BackOfTheCAGE
Long Island Sports Hub Girls Lacrosse League - September 2012
Any idea what time games will take place? Maybe a range?
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any idea what time games will take place? Maybe a range?

Games will Be Sunday mornings starting at 8am up to about 1pm based on the number of teams we have. Please email us at aerolax@global-lacrosse.com to reserve your spot.
Remember that the Girls Indoor League at the Sports Hub kicks off on September 16th. While the application deadline was just before the Labor Day weekend, be sure to call them early this upcoming week to secure one of the slots for this Fall Season!
Last call for the Sports Hub indoor girls league starting on Sunday, September 16th.
can anyone tell me how many teams are signed up for this league by division? is it travel teams or town teams? looking for somewhere to put a high school tema in the winter
can anyone tell me how many teams are signed up for this league by division? is it travel teams or town teams? looking for somewhere to put a high school tema in the winter

High school division starts in November. The league that starts September 16 is just fifth sixth grade. We just contacted them for our high school team and it looks like it's going to be a great league.

High school division starts in November. The league that starts September 16 is just fifth sixth grade. We just contacted them for our high school team and it looks like it's going to be a great league.
© US Lacrosse Community Forum