@BackOfTheCAGE
Hello All,

I am a representative from Stony Brook University and the NCAA. I am here to provide information and answer any questions you may have regarding the Division I Women's Lacrosse Semifinals and Championship being hosted at Stony Brook University on Long Island May 25 & 27.

We are currently offering discounted tickets to groups of 20 or more so sign your team up today!

For any questions please feel free to call or email Chris Murray at 631-632-7196 cmurray@notes.cc.sunysb.edu or leave a message here and I will answer it as soon as possible.
Originally Posted by NCAA Champs Info
Hello All,

I am a representative from Stony Brook University and the NCAA. I am here to provide information and answer any questions you may have regarding the Division I Women's Lacrosse Semifinals and Championship being hosted at Stony Brook University on Long Island May 25 & 27.

We are currently offering discounted tickets to groups of 20 or more so sign your team up today!

For any questions please feel free to call or email Chris Murray at 631-632-7196 cmurray@notes.cc.sunysb.edu or leave a message here and I will answer it as soon as possible.

What is the stadium capacity? There was a big crowd last year and I'm sure it will be even bigger this year. I was able to purchase tickets online a couple days before the games last year, what are your thoughts on doing the same this year?
LaValle Stadium can hold approximately 8,300. Last year was just a few hundred short of a sell-out and we are hoping for even bigger numbers this year. I would definitely recommend purchasing tickets in advance by visiting goseawolves.org or by calling 631-632-WOLF.

**If you are part of a team or group of 20+ you can purchase discounted group tickets.
Tickets sales have really picked up this week!

Don't forget to mention you want the group rate if you are coming down as a team!!

631-632-WOLF
© US Lacrosse Community Forum