@BackOfTheCAGE
We took it to Looneys! Shut them down and walked away laughing.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Next Level WINS 2026! -
Originally Posted by BrazeRohn

I assume you posted this before your parents made you go to bed?
You think that laughing at your opponent is something to be proud of? No wonder you’re the only NextLevel team down in a lower division.

Enjoy your time Mom, NL will be a non factor along with Looneys in a year. History has a way of repeating itself
We were undefeated this year in our division. You all wil lbe hearing from NL for a long time. Someone sounds a little bitter.
You didn’t take it to anyone. You didn’t shut them down. You won 5-3. Grow up and go back to math class.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You didn’t take it to anyone. You didn’t shut them down. You won 5-3. Grow up and go back to math class.

He's not going to math class. He's going to reclass and play for Crabs 2027 next year.
We were undefeated this year in our division. You all wil lbe hearing from NL for a long time. Someone sounds a little bitter.
AAAA. Be proud.
AAAA. Be proud.

Were there any fights at the game? Usually the trailer-trash dads from NL start some kind of foul mouthed altercation wherever they go.

Who exactly are you saying will be hearing from NL for a long time? In most age groups NL is on par with MadLax, VLC, and DCE, but in this group they have fallen behind. Are you saying that NextLevel is going to use a lower division championship as a jumping off point to make a run at being competitive with those teams?
Did you wear your kids champ hat to work today?
AAAA. Be proud.

Were there any fights at the game? Usually the trailer-trash dads from NL start some kind of foul mouthed altercation wherever they go.

Trailer-trash…someone definitely is bitter.

Oh yeah. 5-3 is a real beatdown. But you do you.
Did you wear your kids champ hat to work today?
He most definitely did.
AAAA. Be proud.

Trailer-trash…someone definitely is bitter.

Nope… just honest. Now get back to your double wide NL dad. Oh, excuse me, that last remark could refer to most of the NL moms.
You wish I was trailer trash, I wouldn't let any of you stand in my mudroom for a hot minute. We handled Looneys business, and those snotty adults were all about whining
This is an odd thread. Given the previous posts from the OP are about Baltimore, my guess is that this is a Looney’s troll and not someone with NL, which is based in Bethesda (apparently home to a lot of trailer parks).
Agree this is a troll. Somebody is trying to make NextLevel look like complete stunads, and they are doing a nice job. Too bad because they are good kids with good coaches.
You wish I was trailer [Censored], I wouldn't let any of you stand in my mudroom for a hot minute. We handled Looneys business, and those snotty adults were all about whining

Your mud room is probably the cleanest room in your doublewide and from what I hear.
© US Lacrosse Community Forum