@BackOfTheCAGE
Use this thread to discuss the Girls 2022-9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 Season
Looks like the best team in the age group, Monsters, who is also age appropriate, decided to go to Lake Placid instead of US Lacrosse. US Lacrosse is just going to be a pathetic waste of time. Nobody does it anymore because its dumb.

Why is the US Nationals Dumb?

the invite went out to all eligible club teams.. I would love to know why so many club declined this year. I realize the Md teams have been playing together since spring and have had enough, and traditonally have gone since 2013.. but why did Liberty, Topguns Legacy bail on the tournament this year?

Monster went to lake placid to play who exactly?.. beating smaller club teams 18-4 .. sounds like fun for both teams.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like the best team in the age group, Monsters, who is also age appropriate, decided to go to Lake Placid instead of US Lacrosse. US Lacrosse is just going to be a pathetic waste of time. Nobody does it anymore because its dumb.

Why is the US Nationals Dumb?

the invite went out to all eligible club teams.. I would love to know why so many club declined this year. I realize the Md teams have been playing together since spring and have had enough, and traditonally have gone since 2013.. but why did Liberty, Topguns Legacy bail on the tournament this year?

Monster went to lake placid to play who exactly?.. beating smaller club teams 18-4 .. sounds like fun for both teams.

Monster is the best team in the 2022 division?
Why travel to Delaware, when Lake Placid is a lot closer to home.

Plus the atmosphere at Lake Placid is so awesome! It’s the best tournament in the country. US Lacrosse National Championship is a joke, competition wise.

Yes, From a coaching/officiating perspective, Monster is one of the best, if not the best 2022 teams.

Plus the atmosphere at Lake Placid is so awesome! It’s the best tournament in the country. US Lacrosse National Championship is a joke, competition wise.

Yes, From a coaching/officiating perspective, Monster is one of the best, if not the best 2022 teams.

Best tournament in the country? You’re kidding, right?

Lake Placid is a joke competition wise too.

You’re right, my bad. Since the UMD, UNC, FLA, Syracuse, etc commits don’t pertain to the 2022 age group, you have a point. Oh, and the fact that the best HS boys teams play as well.

I would hope that most directors would choose the Summit Classic tournament over the US (BS) National tournament. The experience itself is iconic. Those that make negative comments must have never been.

You’re right, my bad. Since the UMD, UNC, FLA, Syracuse, etc commits don’t pertain to the 2022 age group, you have a point. Oh, and the fact that the best HS boys teams play as well.

I would hope that most directors would choose the Summit Classic tournament over the US (BS) National tournament. The experience itself is iconic. Those that make negative comments must have never been.

I agree with you on all of that. However we are talking about the competition for 2022. That was the conversation.

I agree with you on all of that. However we are talking about the competition for 2022. That was the conversation.

So I guess if the competition is the same at this age group, why not play closer to home, be done already, and have a blast in the gorgeous ADK area? I’m guessing at this young age, maybe some dads/moms are playing in the adult divisions.

While pool play was lacking in competition, all playoff games in the winners bracket were decided by 2 goals or less. That sounds competitive enough.
With tryouts over now, will there be much movement?

very very little

very very little

no movement from 'A' team to 'A' team...probably some B to B team movement happened

very very little

no movement from 'A' team to 'A' team...probably some B to B team movement happened

Don't be surprised. There is always some A to A team movement.

very very little

There was movement from A to A.

very very little

There was movement from A to A.

where?
There is always A to A movement. Naive to think otherwise. There was quite a bit of A to A movement with the 21s this year too. Doesn't stop until there are no more tryouts.
There is always A to A movement. Naive to think otherwise. There was quite a bit of A to A movement with the 21s this year too. Doesn't stop until there are no more tryouts.

what team gained and what teams lost

Skywalkers and M&D got better

Why don’t we save that statement for after fall season, see how they do first.

Why don’t we save that statement for after fall season, see how they do first.

nah, it's more fun this way
Hero's lost some dead weight
You must be such a great role model father figure to call young talented girls “dead weight”

Sad
You must be such a great role model father figure to call young talented girls “dead weight”

Sad

probably one of the girls on the 2022 team posted that.

Sad

probably one of the girls on the 2022 team posted that.

No. It was probably one of the dads.

It would be great if their sideline did

It would be great if their sideline did

never gonna happen...HEROS RULES
Fall Premier was a joke....Sunday games should have been canceled, fields were horrible. Hope there were no injuries.
$$$ they needed to play or pay back the money
Fall Premier was a joke....Sunday games should have been canceled, fields were horrible. Hope there were no injuries.

Why would high school teams play in that tournament to begin with? It's not an evaluation period and D1 coaches couldn't attend regardless. Funny it's called a Premiere Showcase when only D2 and D3 coaches can attend.
So what fall tournaments are good for high school players?
So what fall tournaments are good for high school players?

Check the recruiting calendar. There are 3 weekends that D1 coaches are allowed to attend. This past weekend and the next 2.

The best tournaments are the ones that M&D, Skywalkers, Yellow Jackets, Hero's etc attend. The top coaches go watch the top teams, etc...

The Fall Premiere Showcase was a total money grab.
most clubs play in it because they do not get much fall practice and can use this tournament to help get ready for the tournaments that D1 coaches can attend....and no college coaches are looking at 2022 right now.
no college coaches watching 22's this fall. coaches were at GFS watching the 20's and 21's. Next week they will be at SPSG and the MD Polo grounds watching the 21's and 20's
no college coaches watching 22's this fall. coaches were at GFS watching the 20's and 21's. Next week they will be at SPSG and the MD Polo grounds watching the 21's and 20's

If that’s the case, why are mostly all of the fall tournaments for 2022 showcases? If colleges aren’t watching, why not play championship format for one more year? I was discouraged to see Mid-Atlantic is showcase format for the 22’s.

If that’s the case, why are mostly all of the fall tournaments for 2022 showcases? If colleges aren’t watching, why not play championship format for one more year? I was discouraged to see Mid-Atlantic is showcase format for the 22’s.

Because up until this year coaches did watch 9th graders. The new rules are really hitting all the schools this year. Most of the top schools were already done with 2020s when the rules changed. So, they could move on to 2021s last year. This year they are all over the 2021s as there are only 5-6 that committed before the rule change.
Florida Select goes 4-0 last weekend in MD, crushing 2 MD teams and 2 NY teams with a good chance of going 4-0 again this weekend. I know it’s fall ball but the team is making a statement here in the mid Atlantic region.
Settle down Florida Dad, you played TLC and Capital Blue.
Florida Select goes 4-0 last weekend in MD, crushing 2 MD teams and 2 NY teams with a good chance of going 4-0 again this weekend. I know it’s fall ball but the team is making a statement here in the mid Atlantic region.

The 4 teams they beat won a combined 3 games. Don't get too excited.

Playing 3 B teams again this weekend. Beat M&D this weekend then come back.

The 4 teams they beat won a combined 3 games. Don't get too excited.

Playing 3 B teams again this weekend. Beat M&D this weekend then come back.

Capital is far from a B team, and the excitement is going to continue to build. There is a team out there who can compete with the MD and NY teams. Get used to it. It’s good for the sport. The game is growing.
Since you are here Florida dad...is this the former Mad Skillz Epic Team that used to come to Md in the fall ? If so, did these girls develop or was there an infusion of talent from somewhere ? Either way, competition is good !
Since you are here Florida dad...is this the former Mad Skillz Epic Team that used to come to Md in the fall ? If so, did these girls develop or was there an infusion of talent from somewhere ? Either way, competition is good !

I am not a Florida dad. My daughter’s team played them last weekend. they are the real deal. One of the parents said they are an all star team. The game against M&D will be a good one.

I am not a Florida dad. My daughter’s team played them last weekend. they are the real deal. One of the parents said they are an all star team. The game against M&D will be a good one.

maybe the best of M&D, SW and Heros should be put together to play them then.

Yeah, of course your not...

That would be a really good game.

^ stop..Fla wouldn't touch the ball

Yes, this is the team Stugotz coaches.

We will see who has bragging rights after today. Will it be FL, MD, or NY?

Do bragging rights really apply to fall ball????

Do bragging rights really apply to fall ball????

If you are the winner, yes.
If you are the lost, no.
That’s been the trend.

Florida totally dominated the game, it was never close. M&D followed up the loss to FLA with another loss to Monster.

Florida totally dominated the game, it was never close. M&D followed up the loss to FLA with another loss to Monster.

Florida Select is a great team. They won almost all of the draws, and their goalie is top notch. M&D looks forward to playing them again. M&D followed that loss with another 5-4 loss to Monster, who stalled in a fall ball game with over 5 minutes left. Even their own parents were embarrassed. Not an excuse, just a fact. See everyone in the summer.

Florida Select is a great team. They won almost all of the draws, and their goalie is top notch. M&D looks forward to playing them again. M&D followed that loss with another 5-4 loss to Monster, who stalled in a fall ball game with over 5 minutes left. Even their own parents were embarrassed. Not an excuse, just a fact. See everyone in the summer.

M&D couldn't take the ball away for 5 minutes?

Love when losers make excuses. Games were played within the rules and you lost because your team is not as good as you think they are
Oh Lordie..... here we go

Love when losers make excuses. Games were played within the rules and you lost because your team is not as good as you think they are

I’m pretty sure no one was making excuses. In fact, call me notIntelligent, but it sounds like M&D was complimenting FS’s game, and just stating a fact about the second game. Did Monster stall for 5 minutes in a fall ball game or not?
who cares... fall ball, summer game. they won. go after the ball . sounds like a poor coaching decision. to sit back and wait in a shortened game.
Stalling is a great tactic to win games when it works. M&D too lazy to press for the ball, which is why they lost. College coaches hate lazy players! FYI, M&D loves stalling when they have the opportunity, so stop crying!
Stalling is a great tactic to win games when it works. M&D too lazy to press for the ball, which is why they lost. College coaches hate lazy players! FYI, M&D loves stalling when they have the opportunity, so stop crying!

College coaches aren't watching 2022's anyway. So may as well play to win the game.
Anything goes when M&D is winning, but as soon as the tables are turned they do nothing but whine and complain. People make an excuse that it's fall ball, but it's still lacrosse no matter what time of year. Play to win, and if they did hold the ball for 5 minutes the M&D coaches should be embarrassed.

Such a great tactic that NCAA has added a shot clock to get rid of stalling.
If it was just a showcase why did M&D not play all of the sidelines. If this was to showcase why wouldn't they play equal time?

Lol, not a rule in youth lax. You dope! You lost, were outplayed. Deal with it!

Here's the thing....we don't allow middle schoolers to play varsity sports in Maryland. I agree with you that it's pretty easy to win against a group of freshmen when several members of your team have already played a varsity lacrosse season as eighth graders. If we do that in the state of Maryland, we have to give up one of our years of eligibility to play high school lacrosse and no one is desperate enough to win a fall ball game to do that.
Keep on pulling on a tigers tail
Keep on pulling on a tigers tail

Eh????
Move on. Good luck to all of the girls during spring tryouts. This age group will be a fun one to watch for the next four years. Happy holidays.

Here's the thing....we don't allow middle schoolers to play varsity sports in Maryland. I agree with you that it's pretty easy to win against a group of freshmen when several members of your team have already played a varsity lacrosse season as eighth graders. If we do that in the state of Maryland, we have to give up one of our years of eligibility to play high school lacrosse and no one is desperate enough to win a fall ball game to do that.

Wow, should I get out my violin? Pathetic excuses. Guess that's what you get when you play against entitled snowflakes!
Move on. Good luck to all of the girls during spring tryouts. This age group will be a fun one to watch for the next four years. Happy holidays.

Lax Mom says we should all move on. It's a forum to discuss these things dope. If you don't like it stop reading and replying to the thread.

Oh, and Happy Holidays.

Wow, should I get out my violin? Pathetic excuses. Guess that's what you get when you play against entitled snowflakes!

You really need a new line HD
How many different winter indoor leagues are there in the MD/DC area? Do any of then have high school house teams?
There is only 1 league in the area. High school teams have already been set and practices have begun. If your daughter has not been asked then she is not good enough to be on the team. My advice to you, immediately email the high school head coach and demand that your daughter be given a spot on the roster. Do not wait, time is of the essence. Good luck and let us know how it goes!
There are at least two indoor leagues for high school ages. The BWI league which is mostly Bal/HoCo and the Madison lacrosse league which is mostly DC/VA/AACO
There are at least two indoor leagues for high school ages. The BWI league which is mostly Bal/HoCo and the Madison lacrosse league which is mostly DC/VA/AACO

All teams in BWI league are representative of area high schools so teams are built with enrolled students at each school. Pretty sure folks from south FL are not able to play in those leagues if that's what you're asking......
There is only 1 league in the area. High school teams have already been set and practices have begun. If your daughter has not been asked then she is not good enough to be on the team. My advice to you, immediately email the high school head coach and demand that your daughter be given a spot on the roster. Do not wait, time is of the essence. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

don't even bother emailing the head coach. hire a sleazy lawyer to spread false accusations against the head coach and principle. then go on national tv to say how you were victimized and demand that the head coach be fired and the principle killed.
Ummm..nice attempt at joke..buts its principPAL
my bad....princiPAL

don't even bother emailing the head coach. hire a sleazy lawyer to spread false accusations against the head coach and principle. then go on national tv to say how you were victimized and demand that the head coach be fired and the principle killed.

Good God. A simple question was asked.
Ummm..nice attempt at joke..buts its principPAL

BUT IT’S. You both need grammar lessons.

All teams in BWI league are representative of area high schools so teams are built with enrolled students at each school. Pretty sure folks from south FL are not able to play in those leagues if that's what you're asking......

Who’s from south Florida both leagues are in MD
Some of their lesser skilled players never even saw the field or very little. Was wondering how they were able to get away with this.
Planning for summer camps, etc. anyone have any experience with Triple Threat? Any suggestions for events possibly tailored toward higher academic schools?
I have heard good things from families who attended a few years back, Same with Maximum Exposure. Not sure if this has changed though.
With private school tryouts over and rosters finalized, how did the 2022 class fare? Did many land on varsity rosters?
With private school tryouts over and rosters finalized, how did the 2022 class fare? Did many land on varsity rosters?

No 2022 on Varsity at Spalding

No 2022 on Varsity at Spalding

4 on McDonogh Varsity
Any word on St. Paul’s and NDP. Gotta be crushing for girls on 22 team, to see friends make varsity and be on JV.
Any word on St. Paul’s and NDP. Gotta be crushing for girls on 22 team, to see friends make varsity and be on JV.

Crushing? I wouldn’t say that. Most freshman aren’t expected and don’t make a varsity squad. Sounds like you may be a feminine cleansing product looking to start poop. Go celebrate your ‘22’s future varisty pine riding while other freshmen kick butt on the field for their JV team.
[quote=Anonymous]Any word on St. Paul’s and NDP. Gotta be crushing for girls on 22 team, to see friends make varsity and be on JV.

I can't speak for St Pauls, but the NDP team has a big roster and has very good players in the upper classes. A good freshman is likely better served getting a lot of playing time on JV vs not playing at all on varsity. Practicing with the upperclassmen has its benefits but not ever getting to play is no fun.
[quote=Anonymous]Any word on St. Paul’s and NDP. Gotta be crushing for girls on 22 team, to see friends make varsity and be on JV.

I can't speak for St Pauls, but the NDP team has a big roster and has very good players in the upper classes. A good freshman is likely better served getting a lot of playing time on JV vs not playing at all on varsity. Practicing with the upperclassmen has its benefits but not ever getting to play is no fun.

2 2022's made Varsity at SPSG.

2 2022's made Varsity at SPSG.

How many freshmen made Spalding varsity?
None. A small group of very talented 2022 girls made the JV team and the rest are on Fresh/Soph team. Huge tryout this year with lots of talent ahead of them. Spalding should have a great season this year (all 3 teams)!
I saw Cobra kai killed md today. That’s hilarious.
When your entire team revolves around daddy ball, what do you expect?
Why is it funny that Cobra Kai beat M&D ? Is Cobra Kai not a strong team ??

Killed?

Lost by 3 in a showcase event where everyone plays.
Hero’s lost by 2 in a showcase event where everyone plays
SW lost by 2 in a showcase event where everyone plays.
Yellowjackets lost by 3 in a showcase event where everyone plays.

Welcome to high school. Now go settle down.
Great games this weekend everyone.

Killed?

Md plays kindergarten lacrosse . The coaches daughter starts from the same high attack spot every time.

Killed?

Md plays kindergarten lacrosse . The coaches daughter starts from the same high attack spot every time.

hahaha... that is spot on!
depends on what team you are referring to. not all MD teams have parent coaches.
[/quote]

[/quote]

hahaha... that is spot on![/quote]

https://media.giphy.com/media/8VrtCswiLDNnO/giphy.gif
depends on what team you are referring to. not all MD teams have parent coaches.

You're right, not all teams. Only these......................

2020 BLACK
Kim McNemar - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2021 BLACK
Mary Gagnon - DAUGHTER ON TEAM
Matt Hall - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2022 BLACK
Katie Lettinga - DAUGHTER ON TEAM
Terry Edmonson - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2023 RED
Gina Ubriaco - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2024 BLACK
Mark LaVerghetta - DAUGHTERS ON TEAM

2024 RED
Peck Burmeister - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2025 BLACK
Kerri O'Day - DAUGHTER ON TEAM
Alison Jackson - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2026 BLACK
Ian Pilcher - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2027 BLACK
Mike McCarthy - DAUGHTER ON TEAM
Tammy Fique - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2028 BLACK
Jimmy Creighton - DAUGHTER ON TEAM
William Perryman - DAUGHTER ON TEAM
Laura Tittsworth - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2029 BLACK
Amanda Brady - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

You're right, not all teams. Only these......................

2020 BLACK
Kim McNemar - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2021 BLACK
Mary Gagnon - DAUGHTER ON TEAM
Matt Hall - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2022 BLACK
Katie Lettinga - DAUGHTER ON TEAM
Terry Edmonson - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2023 RED
Gina Ubriaco - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2024 BLACK
Mark LaVerghetta - DAUGHTERS ON TEAM

2024 RED
Peck Burmeister - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2025 BLACK
Kerri O'Day - DAUGHTER ON TEAM
Alison Jackson - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2026 BLACK
Ian Pilcher - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2027 BLACK
Mike McCarthy - DAUGHTER ON TEAM
Tammy Fique - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2028 BLACK
Jimmy Creighton - DAUGHTER ON TEAM
William Perryman - DAUGHTER ON TEAM
Laura Tittsworth - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

2029 BLACK
Amanda Brady - DAUGHTER ON TEAM

wow..you really need to get a life.
I say this all of the time about M&D and people act like I'm crazy. It's a joke. Some of the coaches at M&D are good coaches who just happen to have daughters on the teams. Others are parents w/ some lax knowledge who embed themselves on a team so daughter(s)-dear can play. And some times they play more than or instead of stronger players. It ridiculous - BUT other clubs have the same problem (heros, hoco, nems, etc). Other club sports have the same problem too. What do you do ?? My son's soccer club won't allow parent coaches and it costs a fortune because they have to pay certified coaches. You would think some of these parents would be honest with themselves and step aside and "just be a parent watching my daughter" - as I've heard one parent claim he wants to do but never will because it ensures the daughter(s) spot on the team. What happens when daughter(s) should be cut or not be playing but they're not cut cause mom/dad is the coach ?? What do you do when daughter(s) isn't performing and is playing instead of stronger players ? What do you do when daughter(s) can't do what is needed of them and teammates and other parents are furious because they're or their daughters aren't getting the opportunities they should ?? Do the girls w/ parent coaches continue to play and/or get to stay on the team in lieu of stronger players cause of their parents ?? What do you do when very experience attackers and midfielders are jumping up and down begging for the ball while daughter(s) hold on to it like their life depends on it ?? I'd love an answer but I don't think there is one

I know of at least 3 of these teams who's entire offenses revolves around getting the ball to "daughters". On the other end of the field I know of 2 teams w/ daughters who consistently get beat on defense. I know of teams where midfielders sit out in rotations while daughter(S) on attack and defense play all but 5 minutes of games. Some even leave mid and go to attack or defense. Again - what do you do.

my daughter doesn't have to deal with this any longer and I am so glad.

M&D bills itself as the best club in the county (CR actually makes that proclamation)., They should be able to find good coaches and not rely on parents.

And as one of the most expensive clubs around the parents shouldn't tolerate it. If you tolerate it then it's on you. If enough people complained they'd take care of it. Until enough people complain you're stuck with it.
Right 11 of 15 teams have parent coaches. And from 2026 on its all parent coaches.

I know of at least 3 of these teams who's entire offenses revolves around getting the ball to "daughters".

That’s the MD 22 team.
The thing with these parent coaches, they are setting their daughters up for failure. You can only do so much before your kid has to actually earn her spot on a team, any team, without Dad overseeing everything. If they do play in college, they will fizzle out because Mom or Dad are not there to protect them. They have no idea how to face adversity. Have seen this with my older kids age group, and you can see what is coming for some of these 22's.
USCL rankings for this week

1 LI TOP GUNS BLACK
2 MONSTER NY
3 SKY WALKERS BLUE
4 HERO'S GREEN
5 YELLOW JACKETS CURCIO
6 STEPS BLUE
7 M&D BLACK
8 CAPITAL BLUE
9 TEAM ELEVATE BLUE
10 FLORIDA SELECT
11 MD UNITED EAST
12 XTREME RED
13 BIG 4 HHH
14 LIBERTY LAX BLACK
15 CT GRIZZLIES NAVY
16 BBL ELITE BLACK
17 TLC RED MD
18 CENTERCOURT LC
19 ULTIMATE NJ BLUE
20 C2 SELECT BLACK
21 MASS ELITE RED
22 HERO'S WHITE
23 COBRA KAI
24 REDSHIRTS LC
25 LI LEGACY BLUE
Notable LBC MD
Notable MC ELITE MIDNIGHT
Notable PHANTASTIX PURPLE
Md 22 black should drop more after this season. The assistant coach is the problem with the team. With Every possession his daughter goes to goal. It is encouraged and reinforced over and over.
Md 22 black should drop more after this season. The assistant coach is the problem with the team. With Every possession his daughter goes to goal. It is encouraged and reinforced over and over.

That did not happen this weekend in NJ. Teams have figured her out and she doesn’t have that ability like she used to. Our team played them this weekend, she was not the star.

They can't run the CR motion offense because dad wants D to take it to goal in traffic every play. They need to say goodbye to both coaches and daughters for the team.
Maybe that's why they're having tryouts at 22 grad year when most other clubs aren't holding them.
Maybe that's why they're having tryouts at 22 grad year when most other clubs aren't holding them.

Poser Christian orgs like FCA are held to a higher standard.

you are right.. M&D will drop for sure after going 4 & 0 this weekend beating Monster, CT Grizzlies, Capital and Cardinal....

They can't run the CR motion offense because dad wants D to take it to goal in traffic every play. They need to say goodbye to both coaches and daughters for the team.

You can keep them. This is more entertaining than watching her fake grabbing her head.

You can keep them. This is more entertaining than watching her fake grabbing her head.

way to bash a 15 year old girl. I guess her team has beaten your daughters team numerous times and this is your way of making yourself feel better.
Md 22 black should drop more after this season. It is encouraged and reinforced over and over.

They can't run the CR motion offense.

way to bash a 15 year old girl. I guess her team has beaten your daughters team numerous times and this is your way of making yourself feel better.

👆🏻

Keep talking about specific players and coaches so BOTC will shut this forum down. Please.
I don't understand the meanness on these forums. Can't we just celebrate the fact that these girls are all working towards the same goal, working hard at their sport, and are spending their time doing something productive with their time instead of hanging out and getting in to trouble. All of these teams are good. Some are really strong, others not. But who cares. I don't understand the need to come on here and insult teams, girls, coaches, clubs, etc..

They're just kids !!!!!!!!!!
I don't understand the meanness on these forums. Can't we just celebrate the fact that these girls are all working towards the same goal, working hard at their sport, and are spending their time doing something productive with their time instead of hanging out and getting in to trouble. All of these teams are good. Some are really strong, others not. But who cares. I don't understand the need to come on here and insult teams, girls, coaches, clubs, etc..

They're just kids !!!!!!!!!!

We could, but Hero's parents exist....so its not going away.

Its true we have fewer wins than MD 22.

If you think its bad now wait until coaches start watching. I'll take a few less W's but they will see my daughter play versus 1 player that goes to goal every time.

She's happy with her teammates. Can you say the same?

If you think its bad now wait until coaches start watching. I'll take a few less W's but they will see my daughter play versus 1 player that goes to goal every time.

It’s clear you didn’t watch them play this past weekend.

It’s clear you didn’t watch them play this past weekend.
Daddy ball was in full effect this weekend at the G8. That team is a time bomb.
Link for M&D tryouts https://www.mndlax.com/index.cfm?do=cnt.page&pg=1015

A daddy ball time bomb whose entire offense scored this weekend. They are doing something right.
Anybody at the UA150? I was there yesterday watching my daughter, it was just ok. Any thoughts on today?
Here is a piece of unsolicited advice for the administration of M&D .... since you don't seem to believe your team parents that are complaining to you -you should come watch every M&D team that has a parent coach in this final tournament. Bring a clipboard and track how much playing time daughters of coaches and assistant coaches are getting. And then ask yourself: Should that player be starting ? And starting every game ? Should that player be in the ENTIRE game ? What are they accomplishing while they are in the game ? Are they scoring or turning the ball over or missing easy shots ? Are they getting consistently burned on defense ? And most importantly - Who is on the bench while they are in the entire game ? Are the girls on the bench players that could be contributing and changing the outcome of the game ? And are the girls sitting on the bench so that the coach's daughter can play either the entire game or 90% of it ? Please take an honest look at those questions.

If you don't - you while keep finding your players at clinics at Skywalkers and Coppermine and at early tryouts at Heros and Skywalkers.

And my unsolicited advice extends to parents from other clubs considering M&D (or any other club team with parent coaches). Go and watch and see what level the daughters of coaches are and where they fall on the roster and then compare that to the amount of playing time they get and what they do while they're playing. Most times you'll be concerned by what you see.

A daddy ball time bomb whose entire offense scored this weekend. They are doing something right.

Im glad they have an unbiased team record keeper.
Ha keep throwing your stones at each person in that family, they’ve got an older daughter you got anything to say about her? Maybe she’s a biased cheerleader ha! So you want teams to have some outside entity come take stats? Good luck with that suggestion and I hope you’re ready to pay for it yourself or have your dues increase! For the record, I’m pretty sure taking stats is just recording exactly what happens in a game, if #100 takes a shot #100 gets recorded as taking that shot. SO MUCH bias in that right! You people are absolutely laughable.
Ha keep throwing your stones at each person in that family, they’ve got an older daughter you got anything to say about her? Maybe she’s a biased cheerleader ha! So you want teams to have some outside entity come take stats? Good luck with that suggestion and I hope you’re ready to pay for it yourself or have your dues increase! For the record, I’m pretty sure taking stats is just recording exactly what happens in a game, if #100 takes a shot #100 gets recorded as taking that shot. SO MUCH bias in that right! You people are absolutely laughable.

Everything is awesome, everything is cool when you're part of a team

Everything is awesome, everything is cool when you're part of a team
Anybody at the UA150? I was there yesterday watching my daughter, it was just ok. Any thoughts on today?

I have a '21 that attended. Had a similar reaction as you. Was disappointed in the number of coaches there, but seems like it was the same week as a lot the on-campus camps. Overall, not being from a "hotbed" area, I thought it was good for her to play with and against girls from other areas and the combine testing was interesting. Lot of $$ to spend though.
"Everything is awesome, everything is cool when you're part of a team"

No one got your joke but I thought it was funny Wildstyle wink

Thats because they have the Golden Ticket, right Willy???

Thats because they have the Golden Ticket, right Willy???

Keep hating. We feed off it. See you this fall.
Any player movement on any of the 2022 teams? I'm guessing not since most teams are set for the remainder of high school?
Any player movement on any of the 2022 teams? I'm guessing not since most teams are set for the remainder of high school?

If you believe the rumor mills, Skywalkers, M&D and TLC have new rosters.
M&D just posted their updated rosters. Got rid of some dead weight and nice pickup from TLC for the 22's. Hopefully this will help them improve this year. M&D seemed to struggle some this year which is unusual for them.

If you believe the rumor mills, Skywalkers, M&D and TLC have new rosters.
M&D problems just got worse, not better.
Do tell?? At least M&D 22’s lost some drama...

Do tell?? At least M&D 22’s lost some drama...

They lost one player who brought no drama to the team
© US Lacrosse Community Forum