@BackOfTheCAGE
Posted By: TLaxOne Boys 2018 -
Now that the HS season is over and kids are playing on grade level....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2018 -
So the Crabs won the big tournament this weekend. What do we think is the 2nd or 3rd best team at 2018 this summer.
Which tournament because there were quite a few this weekend?
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So the Crabs won the big tournament this weekend. What do we think is the 2nd or 3rd best team at 2018 this summer.
Really hard to rank teams for the summer based on one tourney..Should really wait until the end of the summer.
In DMV? Madlax 2018 is really strong.
Blackwolf, Madlax and VLC all have very strong 2018 teams. Hard to tell since so many kids have quit after committing.
Madlax beat Crabs in semis and avenged last week's loss in semis to Laxachusettes by beating them in final today at Big 4 championship
Blackwolf, Madlax and VLC all have very strong 2018 teams. Hard to tell since so many kids have quit after committing.

For which team? Madlax 2018 hasn't had anyone quit following commitment
TEAM LONG ISLAND TAKES DOWN MIGHTY SWEETLAX 10-4 AT THE BATTLE OF BALTIMORE
Madlax 2018 is best team in US.....at least for this week.

Saw Madlax in Fall at Big 12. Was not impressed at all.
How did the u15 Tli (2019) do as well? They have been a solid bunch last few years also.mp

why because they won a tournament?
I believe team folded up
How did the u15 Tli (2019) do as well? They have been a solid bunch last few years also.mp

I heard the team dissolved however I see a TLI 2019 team lost all 4 games at the Battle of Baltimore this past weekend.

Missing about a third of their starters in all fall tourneys due to football and other fall HS sport commitments. They are one of the top teams without question. Beat Crabs and Laxachusetts back to back Sunday to win Big4
Who cares, it's rising juniors playing lacrosse.

Let these guys have fun, and you parents stop ranking teams so you feel good. It doesn't matter, it's about them growing, learning and playing a game.

Missing about a third of their starters in all fall tourneys due to football and other fall HS sport commitments. They are one of the top teams without question. Beat Crabs and Laxachusetts back to back Sunday to win Big4

For sure a great team and Madlax 2019 could be better this time next year?

Everyone is missing guys in the fall. Please.

They have a good team, but most of those top guys have quit playing club. Most of them, however, played last weekend and they did well.

Great photos, by the way. Thank God Madlax is there to supply you customers.
What happened to FCA 2018 team. They were one of best teams in years past and seem to have really falling off. I guess Kelly politics caught up with that team just like CH team.
Maldax 2018 lost to Crabs this weekend in a fairly close game--only loss of the weekend by Madlax and the Crabs may be best team in country (they beat Team 88+3 yesterday too). Madlax finished the summer 1-1 against Crabs.
Just for fun I want to point out VLC 2018 went 1-4 this weekend.
The 2017 played well. Tell me again how many kids from this team left Madlax at one time to go play for them?
What happened to FCA 2018 team. They were one of best teams in years past and seem to have really falling off. I guess Kelly politics caught up with that team just like CH team.

FCA team still talented but now reverted to "daddy-ball". 2 coaches for the 18's have sons on the team and most of the focus is on those boys...and the 2 boys are less talented than most others on the team. The chemistry is gone and the talent is wasted

Wait until the CH team takes the field this year and there is a 2020 starting, a number of 2019s playing a sig amount on D...parents will be angry, kids will be angry...too many promises made, all can't be kept. It gets worse as they try to recruit in more talent.

Wait until the CH team takes the field this year and there is a 2020 starting, a number of 2019s playing a sig amount on D...parents will be angry, kids will be angry...too many promises made, all can't be kept. It gets worse as they try to recruit in more talent.

Ok hater whatever you say. You must be the same clown from the UA tryouts.

The only 2020 who is going to start has the same last name as the coach...
Less emphasis on winning and more emphasis on getting the non-committed kids recruited.

There is a young man transferring in as a 9th grader who will start at midfield...don't kid yourself...and yes, I am sure the coach's son will start as well...awful lot of attack and poles at CH...going to be messy

There is a young man transferring in as a 9th grader who will start at midfield...don't kid yourself...and yes, I am sure the coach's son will start as well...awful lot of attack and poles at CH...going to be messy

It's a whole new world when you aren't playing against kids younger than you. 8th graders shut him down last year.
actually that is false. One of the coaches on the sidelines this weekend son's is not playing lacrosse this summer to focus on soccer. Team was mostly coached by college players.
Hawks vs Dukes at 8pm tomorrow on CSN tv at Navy Stadium for Naptown Championship.
Hawks over Dukes in Naptown championship. Hawks goalie looked great. Tons of talent at Spalding on the field for the Hawks.
Some of Madlax's best players were playing for Landon team that won UA tourney at UMBC, beating Gonzaga in finals....don't get too hyped about this win.
I was thinking the same thing about the Madlax team. They have Landon and Gonzoga players. Not saying they would of won the whole thing but they would of fared way way better with the players they where missing.
Madlax 2018 won arguably the toughest summer tournament at the Hill school last month...
Madlax 2018 won arguably the toughest summer tournament at the Hill school last month...

Too bad it wasn't on tv
Lol. Madlax always has an excuse. How about the 2017 kid who is playing for their 2018 team. Or the 2018 kid playing down on their 2019 team?
Hey and you never miss a chance to try to talk bad about Madlax. How many years ago did they cut your son. Let it Go Let it Go
He never played for Madlax. Blackwolf all the way.

Madlax 2018 went 1-4. LOL.
He never played for Madlax. Blackwolf all the way.

Madlax 2018 went 1-4. LOL.

So where did he play from u9 to U15? So you pay 30 plus grand for high school good for you. And if you play for the great exclusive Black Wolf you should be to good to waste your time on little old Madlax
Hawks vs Dukes at 8pm tomorrow on CSN tv at Navy Stadium for Naptown Championship.

What is CSN tv is it public??
Some of Madlax's best players were playing for Landon team that won UA tourney at UMBC, beating Gonzaga in finals....don't get too hyped about this win.

So do all these players Madlax was missing play for the Capital Team, National Team, MD Team or the Let's Have an Excuse Ready Team? Your comments are weak and vagina field. Do your kid a favor and find someone else mentor him to become a man because with comments like you posted speak of nothing but of a coward.

Even though you obviously have female tendencies, CONGRATS to all the Madlax players that busted their asses for Landon for a great win over a great program like Gonzage! Well done and well deserved!
any input on the teams playing in fl$ in 3d this weekend. a lot of teams I never heard of. whos the favorite to win?

So do all these players Madlax was missing play for the Capital Team, National Team, MD Team or the Let's Have an Excuse Ready Team? Your comments are weak and vagina field. Do your kid a favor and find someone else mentor him to become a man because with comments like you posted speak of nothing but of a coward.

Even though you obviously have female tendencies, CONGRATS to all the Madlax players that busted their asses for Landon for a great win over a great program like Gonzage! Well done and well deserved!

I agree it is a excuse to talk about 1 or 2 players missing. But for someone to point out when a team is missing 5 to 8 players is a very good point. And a site like this needs to know information like that because most people where not at the event. So you sound like a anger little man with a unsatisfied wife.

I agree it is a excuse to talk about 1 or 2 players missing. But for someone to point out when a team is missing 5 to 8 players is a very good point. And a site like this needs to know information like that because most people where not at the event. So you sound like a anger little man with a unsatisfied wife.

No, no one cares how many players were missing and it should not matter. You play with what you have like every other team. I am sure many of the teams in the tournament were missing players. People on vacation, hurt or playing with their HS. It is always after the fact with Madlax. Didn't see one thing posted before the tournament about how short handed Madlax would be. Just sad. The excuses are just pathetic and never ending from the Madlax sidelines. So maybe you could stop with the drivel and pay more attention to your boyfriend before he leaves you for another man.
any input on the teams playing in fl$ in 3d this weekend. a lot of teams I never heard of. whos the favorite to win?

Who cares? It's a crappy tournament. Look at the teams there.
Madlax 2018
Madlax 2018

What about them ? National Team there ?
No just the capital team. And no Joey E. Still won it

Very good team. Lost to 3D New England in pool play and played two one goal games with Team Long Island And Jesters.

Very good team. Lost to 3D New England in pool play and played two one goal games with Team Long Island And Jesters.
Lost 7-6 to 3D NE in pool play after leading 4-2 at half. Beat 3D NE 14-7 in final, 8-0 at half. Long Island teams were far better than 3D team IMO.
Why in the world are you losers talking about a 2018 team? Recruitment is over, they are driving and most (mad lax/crabs) can vote. You living vicariously through how well their club team does so you can post on FaceBook should have ended years ago. Let it go, take your crazy down to the 2025 thread.
Why in the world are you losers talking about a 2018 team? Recruitment is over, they are driving and most (mad lax/crabs) can vote. You living vicariously through how well their club team does so you can post on FaceBook should have ended years ago. Let it go, take your crazy down to the 2025 thread.

This is correct. And its really funny that you said the Recruitment is over. They are starting there 11 grade year in school. All of D2 and D3 schools are open for this class. I agree 85% of D1 is done. But there is a lot of spots open that need to be filled.

This is correct. And its really funny that you said the Recruitment is over. They are starting there 11 grade year in school. All of D2 and D3 schools are open for this class. I agree 85% of D1 is done. But there is a lot of spots open that need to be filled.

50 percent of D 1 is still actively recruiting. There were about 20 D 1 coaches watching the playoff games yesterday at fl$ in 3D. It was pretty hot to be sitting around watching a game they had no interest in. And d2 and 3 are still working on 2017's. To say recruiting is over is an ignorant statement.
There are 70 D1 programs. Conservatively they will be adding ten kids or more to each program per class = +700 kids. Appears to be a little over 400 committed at this point. Still 300 kids to commit for 2018.
There are 70 D1 programs. Conservatively they will be adding ten kids or more to each program per class = +700 kids. Appears to be a little over 400 committed at this point. Still 300 kids to commit for 2018.

DITO
Hampton and NJIT are still in the hunt
Hampton and NJIT are still in the hunt

Unless the commitment list on these sites is off by 40% these numbers quoted above are close to correct. And I see lots of these D1 schools with up to 12 or 13 kids per class. So this in theory means lots of spots still open to be filled by 2018 kids. OR are you trying to say all the spots are filled just have not been made public?
I think the persons post above says stop talking about silly games/tournaments at this age because well, you sound like losers. But of course the know it all parents want to refute the one recruiting comment that was said in jest. The person is making fun of you people.

I'll help you all out. I think the point was to say dumb asses, if your kid hasn't been recruited by now and your not in deep conversations he probably won't be. So to pound your chest about how good your team does, well that's all you have to hold onto and it's sad.

Just an FYI I know two 2018 D1 commits that don't show up on any list, and two that are making a final decision. Don't forget that these lists are a best efforts.
I think the persons post above says stop talking about silly games/tournaments at this age because well, you sound like losers. But of course the know it all parents want to refute the one recruiting comment that was said in jest. The person is making fun of you people.

I'll help you all out. I think the point was to say dumb asses, if your kid hasn't been recruited by now and your not in deep conversations he probably won't be. So to pound your chest about how good your team does, well that's all you have to hold onto and it's sad.

Just an FYI I know two 2018 D1 commits that don't show up on any list, and two that are making a final decision. Don't forget that these lists are a best efforts.

That was very informative. But to your point .....no one really cares what idiots like you think or write here. And for every secret recruit you know about , there is another who can't get in to the school or gets in trouble and opens up more spots every day. Recruiting is the game at this age and the way to have more coaches at your game is to make playoffs or all star games. So winning matters!

If a 3rd grader wrote this, you are an articulate young person. If a parent wrote this, put the box of Chablis down. Recruiting continues until the 12th grade (and beyond). Just today, a 2017 committed to UVa. Back off. The coaching carousel has picked up speed and recruiting into the junior and senior year will pick up speed with it. Boys, keep working hard and getting better. You will be found.

If a 3rd grader wrote this, you are an articulate young person. If a parent wrote this, put the box of Chablis down. Recruiting continues until the 12th grade (and beyond). Just today, a 2017 committed to UVa. Back off. The coaching carousel has picked up speed and recruiting into the junior and senior year will pick up speed with it. Boys, keep working hard and getting better. You will be found.

That was very informative. But to your point .....no one really cares what idiots like you think or write here. And for every secret recruit you know about , there is another who can't get in to the school or gets in trouble and opens up more spots every day. Recruiting is the game at this age and the way to have more coaches at your game is to make playoffs or all star games. So winning matters!
© US Lacrosse Community Forum