@BackOfTheCAGE
Posted By: B_O_T_C Girls 2023 -
As per request.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls 2023 -
who is the Fifth grade team to beat this summer?
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Well I think this thread should start with the same info the boys threads always start with. People need to start ranking the top girls travel programs at this grade year. Man this seems like a young age to start with to get the girl lacrosse smack talk started.
Igloo

Well I think this thread should start with the same info the boys threads always start with. People need to start ranking the top girls travel programs at this grade year. Man this seems like a young age to start with to get the girl lacrosse smack talk started.

Totally agree. I've got a boy at 2020 level and the vitriol on this forum is depressing. My daughter and teammates at 2023 are more interested in the flavor of snowball they are getting after the game.
How's yellow jackets teams this season?
^^ Working hard, and getting better
As it should be... Good luck to you this season. Btw how are the teams designated by level- which color is the strongest team? Thank you
No Colors anymore,

A = Thorn
B = Wright
What are the big tourneys for this age group? Looking for some feedback.. Thank you
No Colors anymore,

A = Thorn
B = Wright

I think they really wanted to know which team is the top team. I am guessing you guys did not try to make two even skilled teams. That would be crazy in this Travel lacrosse world.
No Colors anymore,

A = Thorn
B = Wright

I think they really wanted to know which team is the top team. I am guessing you guys did not try to make two even skilled teams. That would be crazy in this Travel lacrosse world.

I think that's what I told them...
A = A team
B = B team
No Colors anymore,

A = Thorn
B = Wright

I think that's what I told them...
A = A team
B = B team

Sorry read on phone did not see that those where = signs
© US Lacrosse Community Forum