BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
New Reply

Bold Italic Underline Strike-through   Fonts Font Size   Font Color Smilies   Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag   Quote Quote Quote List   Insert Link Insert Email Link   Quote Spoiler  
Post Icon
Post Options
HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.

CAPTCHA Verification

In Response To: "Re: Happy Mother's Day"
teamelevate
teamelevate
Happy Mother's Day to all of our lax moms. Where would we be without you? For many of you, you will spend your day on some field watching your son or daughter play lacrosse today.

From all the kids - we say thank you to our moms for all you do.

Here are a couple of great mom quotes from Erma Bombeck:

All of us have moments in out lives that test our courage. Taking children into a house with a white carpet is one of them.

Do you know what you call those who use towels and never wash them, eat meals and never do the dishes, sit in rooms they never clean, and are entertained till they drop? If you have just answered, “A house guest,” you’re wrong because I have just described my kids.

I take a very practical view of raising children. I put a sign in each of their rooms: “Checkout Time is 18 years.”

It goes without saying that you should never have more children than you have car windows.

My kids always perceived the bathroom as a place where you wait it out until all the groceries are unloaded from the car.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY