@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Northport (NY) 2023 Attack, Midfield Haleigh Greenberg of Yellow Jackets LI has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Kent State University.

High school: Northport (Northport, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Kent State University
Club team: Yellow Jackets LI
Lacrosse honors: 3 Year Varsity Lacrosse, Multisport Varsity Athlete. 2021 American Select Black Team LIJLL MVP/Player to Watch, LILJ All-Long Island Girls Class of 2023 Honorable Mention, Undisputed All-Star Nominee, AU Futures 2021, Nike 120, Suffolk County Zone Award Recipient, Warrior Brine All American Team, 2019 Warrior Brine All American Player
Academic honors: 4.0 GPA, National Honor Society Key Club. PE Leaders Northport Acapella, Honor Roll, 4H Community Service
Expected major: Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
Why did you choose Kent State University, Women's D1? "I'm excited to be a part of the Kent State Woman's Lacrosse team. I chose Kent State because the moment I stepped on campus I felt like I belonged. Coach Tierney and Coach Patrick were extremely supportive! Immediately the coaches began to guide me through what my athletic experience would be. They put academics in the forefront and gave me insight into my major (Speech Pathology) and how I will be able to accomplish my goals. The future is bright for the Golden Flashes and I felt from the moment I met Coach Tierney and Coach Patrick I knew could be an asset to their program and help them achieve their goals! I can't wait to get on campus to contribute and be a Flash!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you so much to my Parents, Teammates, and all my Coaches who helped me along the way!!!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Haleigh Greenberg on her commitment to Kent State University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: