Smithtown West (#16)
Smithtown West graduated its leading scorer Kyle Keenan (77 points), but returns seven starters, including seniors Craig Madarasz (Johns Hopkins), James Pannell (Virginia) and Matt Schultz (Stony Brook). The Bulls have 10 players already committed to Division I programs, including two sophomores who have verbally committed to D-I schools: Ryan Keenan (Penn State) and Christian Zawadzki (Maryland). The defense will be young after three starters graduated, but Ryan Adler returns in goal to help provide senior leadership.

Manhasset (#17)
Manhasset allowed just 78 goals (4.1 per game) last season and its defense could be even better this year. Of the four seniors committed to Division I programs, three play defense, including ESPNHS 100 defender Bobby Duvnjak (Harvard). The Indians also boast one of the top face-off men in the nation with ESPNHS 100 No. 79 Ryan Matthews (Johns Hopkins). Matthews' play at the circle should help provide plenty of opportunities for junior Dino LaValle (Brown) at attack. ESPNHS Top 50 junior Patrick Coleman will help anchor the defense along with Duvnjak.

Ward Melville (#22)
Ward Melville returns five starters from last year's 16-2 team. The Patriots boast seven players committed to play college lacrosse, including junior midfielder Jack Bruckner (Duke), senior middie Frank Lucatuorto (Stony Brook) and ESPNHS Top 50 junior Christian Mazzone.

Additional Schools in Fab 50
Farmingdale (#26)
Ithaca (#27)
Niskayuna (#31)
Shoreham-Wading River (#33)
Yorktown (#40)

Other Schools Receiving Votes
Cazenovia
Pittsford
Massapequa