Originally Posted by Anonymous
The ball hogs on 2018!! No comparison. 2019 top players much better. You'll see. Jealously is a very ugly emotion. I know .... let me guess... your poor kid is being overlooked, no one passes her the ball wah wah wah. The girls I'm talking about are from Rocky Point, ESM and SWR...does that help?

Love it , lets make a quick comparison of kids that play school ball together, one of the kids you consider dominant plays with 1 of the better 2018 players. Your dominant non ball hog2019 had 2 assists for the entire season (talk about playing with your head down) while the kid you call a ball hog had 23 assists on the year playing on the same team. Your 2019 who you consider better had 30 less goals on the season than the 2018, the facts don't lie you are right no comparison.

Did they play same amount of time???? How did your superstar do the year before? Last year at this time the best 2017 girls were verbally committed how about your 2018 girl?? Nothing!! What about the other girls.. nothing to say about them???

Now I get it, you are just ignorant, please share with us one YJ 2017 that was committed at this time last year. The 2016 class maybe had 1-2 kids committed at this time last year. You really make it easy to make you look foolish.

Easy...ESM girl to USC and Middle Country to Notre Dame. Ob and you figured out one of the dominant players from 2019 all on your own. And your 2018 player coulxn't even lead her scbool team to playoffs while I believe a 2019 girl made it to Counties..lol
Middle country girl going to Notre Dame is a 2015... Like i said, Ignorant lol. Last year the first 2017 didnt commit until late November

The 2017 ESM kid committed in December of fresHman year. SE girl committed first from that team to Florida. 2017 middle country kid committed to UNC in jan or feb of fresh year. Her sister is going to ND