Goalie is an interesting position for recruiting, by and large once a school verbally commits to a goalie they usually only take one per class, if they take two (Army and Air force seem to take a few each year) the rarely will give money to two in the same year, some schools will only give money to goalies every other year so they will only have two on the roster at any one time getting money (or significant money) If I was in your shoes I would make a list of all the schools (except UNC they already have their goalie) that I thought he might be interested in and has the grades to get in, send e-mails to all the coaches (head coach and the Asst. in charge of recruiting) and go to their prospect days and camps. The individual showcases are not the greatest place for a goalie, no team defense and lots of run and gun. I think a goalie can be better seen over an extended time at the prospect camps or summer camps at the schools. Make a good highlight tape, don't be over concerned with saves, everybody has saves on their highlight reel, you want to show outlet passes, ground balls and running up the field try to show athleticism if it is there. good luck