Originally Posted by Anonymous
LI Just Say Lacrosse...Wow, this guy really does not like the LI Junior Soccer League ([lacrosse]) - now he is trying to take their name after setting up a competing Youth Soccer league

Hey, Cantor Fitzgerald, are stupid or do you just have a reading comprehension problem? Where do you see a anyone is setting up a competitive SOCCER league? I also point out that I own and have always owned [lacrosse].com, and I am free to do with it as I wish, including selling it or leasing it out. If it was that important to the Long Island Junior Soccer League they would have contacted me....now, if want to start an issue about this I am more than willing to take you on, but you, being a punk and posting anonymously tells me exactly what I am dealing with smile

As far as trying to take the name, you need to be very clear I own the name [lacrosse].com. One can not take what one owns...

LONG ISLAND JUST SAY LACROSSE ([lacrosse]) information will be forthcoming when the people whose league it is decides when to go public.

And just so we are clear, neither BOTC or myself have any interest in this league whatsoever....now go and do something constructive with yourself in the privacy of your bathroom!!