LI Travel Soccer is a good starting point.

Need players passes to ensure properly insured and aged kids and that teams play with the same team week afetr week especially if you are going to move kids up and based on team records.

In the early years teams should just play in their home county so you keep those fringe / intramural players involved and don't scare them away.

When they get to 6th or 7th grade then you can combine the total island JUST for the top divisions. bottome divisons teams should always play close to home.

8 or 9 games should do and then move teams up the following spring based on last springs results. It won't be perfect but it will stop the 10-0 one week followed by the 0-10 the next.

I think soccer plays Saturday until 7th 8th or grade so Lacrosse should stay on Sundays and move to Saturdays when soccer switches?. If Lacrosse continues to grow like soccer they will need to start playing on a second day because eventually they will run out of field time and space. If i tried to give you my baseball conflicts too it would never work!