Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nice 8th grade A bracket!!! 3 strong teams against a weak B team. Great job on setting that up!!!!!

You my friend are an a**. They had 4 teams sign up for the A bracket and you are complaining that one team is weak. That's the teams prerogative as to where to sign up their boys. Why are you complaining as if the tournament directors placed this team in the A bracket. There is an A and B and you sign up for what division you want.

As I agree that a team signs up for what they think they are BUT no one knows going into a tournament the competition. If the pool of play suggests you are not the level you think you are you should be able to move.

Now that said, I am quite sure the directors for both the Tourny and team are aware of this. If is it that the tourney needed a team for A great they stepped up or if the team wanted to challenge themselves and entered as an A even better.

Will they have the photographer going around taking pictures of the teams. One year that was the best thing my son got. I just didn't know ahead of time.