Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And against the top teams in Suffolk she wasn't able to put up big numbers. A top 100 player puts up consistent points when the competition gets better. Give her time to mature her game and she should make the list in the next year or two.

That is a silly thing to say! Girl is #15 in points and assists. She scores and assists in all games and is one of the most important players on a decent team. Better than many upperclassman above her who are not getting most of theYir goals against the best teams. That doesn't even make sense, because all the top scoring girls get more points versing weaker teams. Fact still remains that she belongs in top 100 now, not in a few years. Stats don't lie! I don't even know her but have watched her play a few times and was very impressed!

Stop. With your quote you are an embarrassment to your daughter. If she is THAT good, then wait your turn. Don't put yourself OUT THERE with you're comment. You're basically bringing attention to your daughter when it's not warranted. There is more to being named to any list then scoring. How about looking at stats in games that are loses or within a goal or two. My daughter is currently a D1 player and a top scorer. Has been since freshman year. And it's my opinion to look at the CLOSE games where she and the starters fought the fight verses the subs that run up their stats vs less talented teams. Just saying.