Originally Posted by Anonymous
No joke! Goals win games, last I checked. Nobody said there are not a lot of very good players, just that a leading scorer should be on the list, and deserves to be there over others! And you now that's the truth! Benchwarmer mommy.

Just because she is a ball hog and runs up her stats against weak teams does not mean she is top 100. She is not even the best player on her team and yes some kids on her team who have scored less goals are better. Funny always last back to play defense and first 1 ahead on offense. Look at the stats against the 4 best teams she averages 1 goal .75 assists, not exactly lighting it up when her team needs her to.

No matter how you try to spin it, she has the stats, is committed to college, and is clearly a team leader. Not sure why you are so negative, weird, must be something more to it.

Actually I am not being negative , you are. I think all the girls on the list deserve it and should be congratulated. You are the one who is trying to lesson the accomplishment of these girls. My kid is not on the list but in my opinion could be . Have watched the kid you are saying is so great because of her stats, again just because she scores goals when the opposing team is weak means little. The girl is a freshmen , it's really very pompous of you to not believe that there are 100 kids on all of Long Island who deserve it more. Hopefully the kid is not as arrogant as you , if she is it sounds like a prescription for disaster at SE.