Originally Posted by LAXER DAD
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by LAXER DAD
My son trained very hard and worked out an hour day from the beginning of August until tryouts. We signed him up for 3 and he made the 2 he attended. We chose LI Express after I researched the coaches from both teams, spoke to people in the industry and looked at what was best for him. Yes lots of kissing, hugging and support. Prior to tryouts I never met anyone from the Express, so far we are very happy. Communication from the Express and the team have been terrific, practicing at least once a week, 2 tournaments so far and my son is happy. Yes lots of kissing of the A..... Sometimes hard work pays off on and off the field.

Hope you enjoy paying 2-3x for substandard coaching.

Do you know the coaches? Have you seen the team practice? Have you seen them play? Are you a usla evaluator, a college coach or recruiter? Perhaps with all your insight you can give the President of the United States a call and fix the economy. When you make a statement make sure you can back it up, hiding behind "Anonymous" says it all!

That club is all about money, as everyone knows. Look at the tryout fees, which are outrageous. Real clubs are looking for the best talent and consequently don't charge fees in order to attract the biggest turnout possible.

LOL.