Originally Posted by teamelevate
Newsday recently changed their online program to cover scores and stats for lacrosse (and other sports). You used to be able to go online and click scores and you would see all the scores for that day.

Now you have to select either Nassau, Suffolk or Private. Especially at this time of year their are a lot of crossover games - Nassau vs. Suffolk, etc. As an example, Huntington girls played Syosset on Wednesday 3/19. The game is listed on the Nassau side, but not on the Suffolk side.

Also, they no longer are listing goalie saves as one of the statistics - they only list goals and assists. How about some love for the goalies and defense?

Maybe Larry can help start a grass roots campaign to get Newsday to make some improvements!

My experience with Newsday is not one of success. BOTC is dedicated to ONLY lacrosse....I am open to suggestions as to how BOTC might be able to work with the community to have the coaches come on here and post stats...my phone number is 516.295.0600 and I would be happy to chat with anyone to see if BOTC can set up a mechanism to remedy this situation. Please call after 5p.