Originally Posted by Anonymous
So love the sour grapes of a loss to a 6th grade team , when although most are six graders please don't forget about the forth grader who competed as well... Just like to share that with the Jester organization !

9-5, but was closer than that until last minute penalties and goals.

And don't forget a disallowed goal, that was unbelievably overturned and counted by the official who was away from the play. He was also the one calling a violation on every face off against the Jesters.

The Crush Parents on here are what's wrong with youth sports. Be glad that your kids are successful players and hope that they keep playing and don't get hurt. Pray that your coach doesn't get too busy to keep coaching all the teams he has right now. Try to be humble and teach your kids some humility too it will take them much further in life than the attitude you teach them now. Now I'm not saying it's all crush parents but the ones on here give all of them a bad name and just for the record before you start crying that it's sour grapes I don't even have a 2020 or 2019 kid but I do see you in action at tournaments and I read this board because it is talking about multiple grades. As for your forth grade player that you love to rave about...puberty doesn't lie...yes he will hit it too but years after the kids he is playing against so when that change comes he is in for a rough couple of years. Something's you can't force as a parent no matter how hard you try.