Face it your team is compiled with hopes and dreams , not getting anywhere positive anytime soon. Josh needs to focus on his younger team period ! and stop trying to appease certain people ,in this mess when it all isn't what its suppose to be such as an "a" team. Recruiting a couple of kids who bailed ship from other travel teams is a slap in their face to play in a B bracket right off the Bat. If they were smart he would bail. No matter what happens if they don't win B bracket they will never hear the end of it and if they do win it will be the same scenario. Its all a marketing strategy by the powers above and your goals are not the main objective.
Sometimes even a fantastic coach does not have all the pull and answers !

Originally Posted by Anonymous
How is 2020 91 titanium in B bracket?? why? Are the players parents happy about that? I thought that team was suppose to be the Next A team under crush? and cyclones were the B. is this 91's version of fixing being they own the tournament?

2020 A/B should combine to one bracket... Otherwise they are both weak.

I personally know the head coach of Titanium, Josh Marksberry. Neither the coach nor the kids/parents are happy about being forced to play in the B bracket. The "powers that be" unfortunately are not giving them the choice. If there is a team in A that would like to switch, I am sure they would be more than happy to swap.