Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Here's a little education for you. If you think you're son is showing up at a tryout for Express or 91 with 150++ other kids and making one of their 2018 Orange teams, think again. It is a fact, any kid who made one of those teams this year (2018)who was not on the team last year was either asked before the tryout to play, or had some other in. These two teams in particular started looking at, and approching kids for this year, before thier summer seasons where even over last year.

My son (2018) did not play for express or 91 last year and had the exact same connections both of them as well as fl$ and that was none, except for knowing town friends on 91 and express, we never got recruited or contacted by anybody in the organization, but since he is just an OK player I would have been shocked if anybody did reach out to us.

my son wanted to try out for all three teams and that was the plan until he made express orange, once he made that team we decided not to try for the others because this was were he wanted to play, so far we could not be happier, great kids, great parents and great coaching. Honestly if 91 or fl$ tryout had been first we would have tried out and if he made one of those teams he probably would have played there but we are so happy that it worked out the way it did. so please don't state your opinion as "FACT" it is just an opinion like everybody else.

Your son, who you say is just "ok" and he made 2018 Orange?? That's amazing... Best of luck, I stand corrected.