Originally Posted by 429lax
I have 7 seasons experience with Travel Lacrosse and I have never joined the Express. I paid for a tryout 3 years ago, my son made the orange team but we went elsewhere. I know people with very good and very bad Express stories.

How does this forum substantiate accusations toward Mike Chanenchuk? Where is the proof? This has the potential of becoming a legal issue similar to when the Barracuda thread got out of hand.

Discussions like these, where anonymous people start to slander specific people on the internet walks a fine legal line. I am familiar with past issues on back of the net where legal actions were taken. On one side the anonymous poster is only anonomous to other readers, not to BOTC. The next responsibilities come from the moderator, which I'm sure they screen much of the slander they feel would incur legal issues. You sometimes see posters complain that their posts were missing or content edited. What your left with is seen here. Point is, you are not truely anonymous, think before you post.