Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seems like the level headed posts are the ones who see the silliness in year round gladiator training for kids. As for the proponents their posts speak for themselves!

Just an observation.

Your observation is distorted. In my posts above, I'm not advocating for year round, all lax all the time for young kids or any other kid. Not sure where you see that. What I am saying is that no amount of football played will ever help your son or anyone else's son improve his off hand. Especially, when that kid is in his HS years. Further, there is a disconnect between lacrosse and other sports. Please show me where college basketball and football coaches are encouraging/demanding one of their recruits to play lacrosse in the spring to get better at basketball or football. You can't, because it never happens. Why? Because no amount of lacrosse played, will help you improve your free throw percentage. However, practicing 500 free throws a day in the off-season will. it's called muscle memory. Why is this so hard to understand? Again, for the reading comprehension challenged among you, I'm not talking about little kids here, only college bound men. The over use injuries refer to young kids. I agree these kids should play multiple sports as long as they want to and as long as the potential benefit out weighs the risks. Especially with a second sport like football. Silliness? I don't think so. Ok, now you can post your demeaning child like response.

Funny how spent so much time thinking and typing your post only to ruin it by adding language like "for the reading comprehension challenged among you" and "post your demeaning child like response". It may be the reason no one chooses to thoroughly read your post or care enough to understand them. Too bad for you.